Why is everybody so fucking desperate to make this game the new TORtanic? it looks like a solid 7/10 at the very worst

why is everybody so fucking desperate to make this game the new TORtanic? it looks like a solid 7/10 at the very worst.
and no, retards, the base game does not have infinite ammo, it's an unlockable cheat that you get for beating the game in under 4 hours.

Chris isn't handsome anymore.

>we're going back to our roots!
>its a outlast clone

No one gives two flying fucks about it.

>WHY IS EVERYONE DESPERATE TO HATE ON MY GAMEFU!

It's another shit game in a shit gen.

>TORtanic
Not familiar with this meme.

the old republic. it was a fucking awful failure, and Sup Forums has tried to act like every. single. fucking. new game will be a failure on that scale.
>they've never been right.

So nothing to do with horror games just underage memes.

Sup Forums is the only one hating on it lmao. everybody else seems to love it.

ye. desperately trying to act likes it's going to be a failure for the sake of being different from everybody else because muh secrit anonimoose opinions.

Given the track record of RE games I don't expect much. But maybe I'll get a PS4 for it.

this arab dude had some sweet leaked gameplay of it. he had the infinite ammo cheat on tho, so retards assumed the game has fucking infinite ammo.

Is the whole game an acid trip like people are saying?

not from what I've seen. it is a bit weird at parts tho, and the combat is kind of clunky, but using enviromental hazards against enemies seems awesome and really makes you feel clever.

>it's an unlockable cheat that you get for beating the game in under 4 hours.
>4 hours

Thanks, pre-order cancelled

so you hate literally every numbered resident evil game other than 4 then? lmao. that's been a thing since re1.

>still 1 week till release
>there is already complete walktroughts leaked on the internet

Why Capcom is so stupid to hand review copies to complete nobodies?

spicbro supposedly didn't get a review copy. he got it from some weird ass arabian website.

Point and laugh at this fucking retard.

how much you wanna bet he hasn't ever played any resident evil games other than 4/5/6 rev

This must be your first RE, welcome stranger!

>literally see nothing about this game
>suddenly WOW WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT THIS TO FAIL?

marketing tactic

you weren't on this website yesterday were you?
this arab dude was streaming the game. shit, they've got full walkthroughs on the internet right now.

What is speed running?

All RE games can be speed run in 2:30 - 4 hours.

there's a guy on youtube that beat the REmake in just 1 hour using just a knife desu.

Because Sup Forums is full of no life faggots who want every game to fail just so they can fill their empty lives with 24/7 shitposting.

this basically. they do it with every game, should've expected them to do it with this.