>10 hours (if you are really bad)
>R e d f i e l d
>HUNK
>Destruction derby
>RE4,5,6 fags btfo

h__ps://mega.nz/#F!yo1TCTKS!oyYz4H2FvzF-2Gsy6-mpWA

thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2017/01/17/resident-evil-7-get-not-hero-short-story-dlc-free-spring-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>its shit

surprise surprise

>HUNK
You have my attention. Tell me more please.

choose wisely what to download from mega link
it has a 5gb limit if you don't have an account which will lead to waiting time ~6 hours to dl all other stuff

Videos are from OP who leaked yesterday and are pretty decent quality

hunk as chris redfield

lol

final boss fight

Should I get this game still even though every one of u faggots are ruining it for everyone else with spoilers because this is the only time u can ever act like a bully to someone in ur life???

His arms are flat.
>thankyoulord.gif

People say that future dlc will represent Chris as main character. I don't see how people care about stuff like that if you will literally only see his gun.

>S.T.A.R.S. Beretta
>no extended wood grips
>black barrel
>cocking serrations on the light

Fuck this game

>Steroids

>10 hours >almost all collectibles

welp time to cancel preorder

bargain bin in a year

Another "We want the CoD-audience" shit? The demos were so promising. Why?

PEOPLE ACTUALLY PRE-OWNED THIS SHIT HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>$60
>3 HOURS GAME

TOP KEK

I hate videogames, 3 hours LOL

wow impressive, ten hours, 15 feet, and 36 inches

>not being ten hours tall
when will minutemen ever learn?

fucking redcoat limey bastards DELETE THIS

So what's the plot? How did we go from COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION to a video game of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

>110 restarts
>1 healing item used

I hope this means the guy is shit, rather than there being lots of insta-death bullshit.

>10 hours if you're really bad

It's 10 hours if you hunt for all the collectibles.

as shit as you can get but in a comfy playthrough

apparently you can speed run this game under 3 hours and once you finish it under 4 hours you unlock unlimited ammo

Bayouhazard

Wait so the game takes place in a house the whole time?

Literally like every single COD ending since COD4

>global saturation
I thought that shit was just in the piss poor movies. I thought in the games it was just an outbreak every few years and people just treat them as something that happens

>good ending
>HUNK rusing them both to be whisked away and experimented on by Umbrella

>hammer stays back the entire time

wew lad

What's a meme puzzle?

The leak video already showed other locations.

He's talking about a specific line from RE5.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY WEREN'T LYING THAT'S NOT ACTUALLY CHRIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE THEORY WAS TRUE IT WAS SECRETLY THE EVIL ENDING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

CHRIS DOESNT' DIE STUPID "LE PLAYTESTER" FAG BTFO

I assumed it meant the difficulty of level of "wait a minute that card"

The upcoming free DLC is called "Not A Hero"

could it be about Hunk/Chris?

what game is this and do people still play it

isnt this an unreal tournament mod or something

sorry forgot link

siliconera.com/2017/01/17/resident-evil-7-get-not-hero-short-story-dlc-free-spring-2017/

Why don't they just go ahead and give the OK to release the game a week early? Street date has obviously been broken, and shit's leaking all over online. I'm getting really goddamn tired of having to dodge spoilers a week or two before a game's release because of dune coons.

Ah makes sense. Thanks

holy shit this looks bad

>people complaining about time
You can't beat REmake in an hour and a half. You can beat RE2 in under an hour. You can beat RE3 in under an hour, etc. etc.

Yeah but for 69,99 I want some staying power and length

>coins 17/18

I got your Resident Evil 6 right here chef

So is the game seriously 3 hours long lmao

>RE is going back to its roots :^)

Some dude who already finished it speedran it in under 3 on easy. He said the game was really good and not speeding running it's closer to 8-10

>staying power

All RE games are linear. What kind of "staying power" does a campaign like that have? I always play through them and then take a break of a year or two before replaying.

Also, a $70 game in 2017 cost $45.50 in 1996 when RE1 was released. Wasn't that just about the price of Playstation games back then? Oh, it's less? Hmm... it's funny how inflation works.

this one goes to my Sup Forums folder, desu

jesus fuck, almost all collectibles in 10 hours?
i really wanted to believe in this game but holy shit i was expecting at least RE4 length and exploration

I just got the dirty coin in the demo. What does it do in the main game?

If RE4 took you more than 10 hours to complete you're seriously bad at video games.

It takes on average about 14-16 hours on the first run

Don't shitpost pls

Yeah, if you suck at games.

>dat manjaw

RE4 was bloated, and there were several segments that should have been left on the cutting room floor.

>exploration
What exploration? You travel down a very guided path through the entire game.

But user what about all the empty shacks with two boxes in them which have a herb and 700 pesetas?

Dude's right, RE4 first time should only take you around 6-8 hours. 14-16 just means your shit at games.

Resident Evil HD Remaster shows the rooms on your map where you haven't found everything. If that game had collectibles, you'd find them on your first playthrough also.

Unless the dlc redeems it this seems like more of a spin off than revelations 2. One little BOW incident does nothing for the franchise compared to Alex.

Seems like a short game. But so are all other RE, except maybe 6.

And like all RE before just get them later in a sale

So it just does away with the gameplay they've been showing in demos and trailers in favour of Cawwadoody FPS gameplay in 90% of the game?

>helicopter over trees
>trees are nearly motionless

All others were highly replayable tho.

>first playthrough
>110 deaths
>10 hours and almost all collected
nice , guess 0 exploration even for picking up shit

Please for the love of God may the redfield = HUNK theory be true

Is this Dead Aim remake ?

Jawlet lul

You're not shooting a tranny, so no.

What RE had meaningful exploration? Have you ever played the series before? They're all linear as fuck.

what the fuck kind of gun is that

Why are you guys saying it's call of duty, I don't get it.

Wait is this RE7?

Why does every single webm have unlimited ammo?

>Dead Aim
resident evil survivor remake then ?

5 and 6 was fucking big (on max difficulty)

>110 restarts
I don't even

Why do these leakshitters play with cheats on? Infinite ammo is the last thing you should have in RE. I accidentally played through RE1HD under 5 hours and got a modified Beretta with infinite ammo, and the game just got retarded.

why is everyone bitching about re7 and this gun when even re4 had that plaga gun?

PP Bison by the looks of it

a real gun

You unlock it once you complete the game under 4 hours

>RE7 in a nutshell

The main enemy is a spoopy ghost that is also a parasite name Evelyn.

Evelyn part of the E-Virus decides to take over Hillbillies.

Uroboros is also there.

HUNK is Clone Redfield, which also makes him a time traveler, explaining why he has survived so long.

2/10 Sharp Elbows

cod kids must be feeling back to the roots vibes from this

i didn't say they have meaningful exploration
but most have some kind of "check for shit if you dont want to forget half the weapons , or the documents
but hey , its easier to find shit when you have a big flashing shit showing where its the shit to pick

At this point I refuse to accept any Chris that isn't HUGE with a bigger neck than head

>110 restarts

DSP is that you?

Russian machine gun PP-19 Bizon, wasn't expecting to see this in the USA, much less in Louisiana.

and magically everyone streaming it or uploading vids already completed the game i guess

>person wants to be a girl
>finds out about umbrella mutation viruses
>makes one that'll make him a girl
>goes crazy during the process and wants to make the whole world 'pretty' with super virus

Am I the only one who thinks this is a legitimately good use of a tranny character, even if they're the insane villain? The motivation makes sense

this. first run and doing everything should be about this long. that means all the gun ranges challenges, blue medallions, and all the backtracking for weapons/hidden enemies.

taking any shorter means you skip cutscenes and skipped content.