This launch line-up is better than the Wii U's line-up

This launch line-up is better than the Wii U's line-up

And is no worse than the PS4/Xbone launch line-up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8WjK7iA5IA&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 game isn't a good launch lineup.

M8, no. It's still a terrible line up. I was agasp at the focus on motion gimmicks and while interested in the Nintendo specific games that will come they insisted on showing more gimmicks.

This is because those games that are worth a shit are months or a year away.

Without Zelda this would be dead in the water.

How the fuck did a Just Dance game sneak in there like who the hell buys that shit to warrant pushing a game out that fast?

> launch line-up

Pay attention

Tons of people actually

Some of the Switch's lineup in Japan give me a vibe of being angled as a portable.

The prices of those games say full fledged fucking console.

but the PS4 lauched with high-calliber games such as Knack and Angry Birds Star Wars, unlike Nintendo's PS2-like manchild game Zelda

>expecting a sony fan to be able to read

>This launch line-up is better than the Wii U's line-up

It ain't something to brag about.

These systems have been out for generations and they can't even manage to have at decent standard of least 1 decent 1st party title at launch. With the aim to give something better.

These companies would rather aim to have these piss poor releases with the "hopes" that something they announce is worth your time and attention 1 year down the line.

Why you even have Zelda BotW in your damn description is beyond me.

>wii u game
>shovelware tech demo that should be a pack in
>mobile game tier bomberman rehash, same game that we've had since NES, would be playable on a fucking gameboy
>kiddie toy shit
>waggle shit

yeah man this looks like a real winner

>muh launch line-up
that would be nice if the Switch launched at the same time as PS4

It has to be. I've never met ANYONE who has ever played one but they must congregate somewhere.

Zelda + Bomberman + 1, 2 Switch >>>> NSMB Wii U + Zombie U + Nintendo Land

Switch beats Wii U's launch easily

Also PS4 + XB1 launch titles were either multi-plat with each other or last generation ports

>Knack

>This launch line-up is better than the Wii U's line-up
Not sure about that, Wii U had lots of popular normie games and a Mario game.

*expecting a nigger to be able to read

Rather have multiplats than shovelware garbage

Zelda for "gamers"
1 2 Switch for normies
Skylanders for kids
Bomberman for retro gamers

Zelda BotW being on the Wii U isn't a big deal because not only is it the inferior version, no one bought the Wii U

It was basically just a Smash 4 machine

Even Nintendo fans skipped on it. I've met some fans that were waiting for the Zelda game to release for it before buying it.

>18/20 games available on PC
Why did you even get a PS4?

Those popular normie games were inferior ports from their 360/PS3 counter part

>2 good games, 1 minigame collection, and 9 half-assed ports

It was a shit line up when you remember all the "normie games" were outdated by a year, meaning normies didn't care.

I'm getting a switch day 1, HUGE nintendo fanboy.

Waited until Super Mario 3D world until I got the WiiU. The launch line up had games but they were all inferior ports or shitty lackluster games.

I am aware that 5 games at launch isn't good by any means, but Zelda will likely take up most of my time anyway along with getting on ranked overwatch every night.

Gamers nowadays (especially around my age ((23))) just don't have time for a shit ton of games at once while juggling school and work and real life things. I see no problem with releasing a console with 1 GREAT game instead of 11 mediocre games.

>Multiplats don't count
>Wii U flops because lack of multiplats
>Switch has 0 multiplats at launch

>1 2 Switch for normies
what do you think a "normie" is?
zelda is far more nromie than 1 2 switch

Because other launch line-ups were bad, it doesn't make this one good.
There is no reason to buy the Switch day one (or any other consoles before)

Women. My sister has about or four three of them.

but the rest of the year looks meh and thats the fucking problem

Still a better launch line-up than xbone or PS4 had.

Not that that's saying much.

people who don't play games

But everyone had already played all of those games.

Nah, it's really not.
I mean the one game isn't even exclusive.

>Zelda
Also the promise games will flow for a year it's not like the WiiU or PS4 who had a literal one year gap of nothingness announced after release until their first E3 (and for sony that E3 was promised for the year after)
I think nintendo learned their lessons and won't pull a bayo2 and XenobladeX again, where the super hyped game isn't arriving in the year after announcement.

>>Wii U flops because lack of multiplats
This is wrong though. it had a few multiplats at launch and it did nothing special.

>Virtua Fighter 3tb
>AeroWings
>The House of the Dead 2
>Hydro Thunder
>Power Stone
>Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
>Sonic Adventure
>Soulcalibur
>TrickStyle
>Dynamite Cop
>Sega Bass Fishing
>Sega Rally Championship 2
>Toy Commander
>still failed and forced sega out of the console market

really makes you think huh

>already played all of those games
BO2 = 2012 game
AC3 = 2012 game
Madded 13 = 2012 game
>Darksiders 2 = 2012 game
>Zombi U = exclusive
>Scribblenauts = exclusive
>Nintendolands = exclusive
>Mario U = exclusive
>Wii U release date = November 2012

It's better than Wii's, Gamecube (Rouge Squadron was great but by no means had the hype of BotW) and WiiU's launch lineups, and worse than N64's. So by Nintendo weak standars, Switch starts off pretty well.

>12Switch
Barely a game.
>Zelda
Why bother now that Skyrim is coming?
>Bomberman
Early reviews haven't been positive.
>Skylanders
Are you 12
>Just Dance
Are you one of those fictional people that only exist in Nintendo commercials

Mass Effect 3 was just embarrasing. Asscreed lol, Batman was a very poor port. Good line-up means a Nintendo triple A game, which Wii U lacked.

Are you retarded? The only proper game on the list is Zeldar. It's one of the worst launch lineups of all time.

If you were actually alive when the Dreamcast was out, you'd remember there was no advertising for any of those games except soulcalibur, crazy taxy and power stone, and that was mostly gamers buzzing them themselves.

>"BOTW doesn't count as a Wii U game because it's also on the Switch"
>"BOTW doesn't count as a Switch game because it's also on the Wii U"

except that Zelda is the app while 12Switch and Super Bomberman R are the casual titles. I'll admit that Skylanders is straight garbo and everybody has already played JD2017.

>Buy a console for a Wii U game

> Buy a dead console for the inferior version of a Switch game

>or last generation ports
Like Zelda.

most suck to be non american

what failed the dreamcast wasnt its lineup, launch or anything like that.

What killed sega and pushed em out of the market was sega of japan.
>turned down the chance to be the company to launch the ps1
>turned down the more powerful version of the n64 graphics chip
>turned down DVD's for GCD because the head of sega R&D thought he would win lifetime technological achievement awards as well as industry awards and recognition for GCD
>tried to fire the CEO of SoA for turning the sega brand into gold
>forced him out because they convinced themselves THEY made sega great in america
>fired the company behind the best marketing strategy sega (or any other company at the time) ever had.
>Fired the creator of sonic after sonic 1
>created the absolute worst deviantart OC tier shit ever with their original sonic design and tired to fire the CEO of SoA for changing it into what we have now
>forced the genesis to be discontinued perm. out of the blue, despite it still outselling the SNES for 3 years in a row
>forced tons of addons because the CEO thought people loved buying new consoles and it was sorta like a new console
>Every single fucking decision Sato (head of sega R&D and the creator of every one of its consoles, handhelds and arcade machines) ever made
>ruined the first worldwide launch

Versus shitty ports of out-dated games + shovelware?

what's wrong with that? it's not a system seller for either console because you can get it on the other.

>2017
>Being a Burger
kek

>Zelda, a Wii U game
>Bomberman
>Rock Paper Scissors for $50
>Shovelware that is also on the Wii U
>Dance Shovelware that is also on the Wii U

Woah... So this is the power of the new iPad

Zelda is being released on the same day on both systems

Different from ports of older games. Especially crappy ports

not an argument.

>1 2 Switch is a game you play not by looking at the screen, but by looking into your opponent's eyes!

Are you fucking kidding me? Why would I have an imaginary high noon showdown on the switch when I can do the same by playing with my Super Soaker Arctic Blast (Aquashock Series) and splash my friends in the face with it?

>switch BotW is the inferior version
but that's wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=W8WjK7iA5IA&t=0s

check my 7

> Wii U

How does a Wii U port make the game any less bad?

It might have longer load times and worse graphics, but at least it gives the option for Wii U owners (all 5 of them) to get the game too

If Nintendo didn't release a Wii U port, there would be tons of butt-hurt fags

Slightly worse graphics, not portable, 780p, longer load times, etc

Wii U BotW is objectively worse than the Switch version. Don't lie to yourself.

Sony killed the Dreamcast

Where's the source for your claims? The Wii U is going to have it being 720p. while we don't know the resolution of the docked Switch,

Textures are clearly better on the Switch as that video showed, I haven't seen any proof it has long loading times on the Switch, sounds like you're making shit up

Because when Sony re-released The Last of Us with upgrades (from sub 720p 25fps to 1080p 60fps) people went fucking ballistic and call it a remaster machine.

Now that Nintendo are just re-releasing Wii U games it's apparently a good thing and a "great lineup"

why are they reselling Lego City for $60?
they even had it as a Nintendo select title for $20 on the Wii U?

PS4 and Xbone had like 25+ games at launch

It's BETTER than the Xbox One and PS4 launch lineups, unless you're a filthy IGN rat who only cares about AAA Western trash games.

Zelda and Bomberman are way better than Killer Instinct and Knack.

Hating AAA Western games doesn't make you cool or unique bro

Switch will have faster loading times because it’s much easier to pull data from a game card than from a disc

Zelda Switch docked runs 900p, Wii U is 780p

Ps4 had call of duty fifa madden assassins creed battlefield 4 im missing some but already that is better than switch.

>re-releasing

You mean Mario Kart Deluxe?

That's only 1 game. Zelda BotW isn't a re-release, it's being released side-by-side with an inferior counterpart

No one who wants BotW is gonna buy a Wii U for it.
The only reason to get it on Wii U is if you already have one, and the Wii U was a blunder, so...

I don't know about resolutions and draw distances and whatnot, but Aonuma himself stated that the Switch version will have better load times. Also, the Wii U version requires a 3gig (I think?) install to run properly. The Switch version is very likely the superior version, even if only by a small distance.

BotW isn't a remaster. It's multiplat with Wii U.

>why are they reselling Lego City for $60?

Greed, probably. It's being made for Switch, Xbox One, PC and PS4, and most people didn't own the Wii U. So if they want the game, they gotta pay up.

i can play bomberman on a gameboy emulator right now
i dont need a $50 bomberman game that runs at 30fps

>i can play bomberman on a gameboy emulator right now
The GB versions of Bomberman were not that great. SNES and PCE versions are the ones people actually liked.

I don't know, Zelda went downfall since Wind Waker so I still have doubts about this one.

I will play it on Wii U for free and if I want better graphics I just have to play it again in 4k after Cemu betatesters do their bug report.

You are dumb if you believe this.
They put the final nail in, sure. But what killed every bit of sega was SoJ

my point stands

well it does have quite some remasters, like Mario Kart 8, Lego City, Rayman Legends, Ultra Street Fighter II, Skyrim

In fact it seems most if not all 3rd party games are old games. Well there's Steep. But I'm getting the impression the Wii U got more recent multiplats than the Switch is getting