The drought is finally over on this game and it looks like some new characters are shown such as Robin, Bane...

The drought is finally over on this game and it looks like some new characters are shown such as Robin, Bane, Poison Ivy, Brainiac, and Darkseid.

Anyone still actually interested in this game?

youtu.be/bj1RC4WWUgA

Bane?

Bane?

Yeah planning to buy it on launch, any idea when they will show new gameplay?

probably by the end of the month considering the game comes out in may

They better have this costume this time

>all those tumblrs waiting the dialogue between Harley and Poison Ivy OMFGZ THEY ARE LESBIANS YES!"

cringe

Bane?

CIA DLC when!?

If I get it this fucker will be my day 1 main for sure

To be fair they are lesbians right now

You got that big brain for killing jews?

He is a guy of considerable size.

>the big guy is back

Nice...the only one i was Good in the first one

He being shit tier make Win way funnier

Batman, Superman, Supergirl, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Joker, Harley Quinn, Gorilla Grodd, Atrocitus, Damian Wayne, Bane, Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Cyborg, Swamp Thing, Brainiac, Darkseid, Deadshot, Firestorm, Black Adam, Blue Beetle, Flash, Black Canary, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Dr. Fate - this is the final roster of Injustice 2 at launch. Screencap this. Also AMA.

Apparently a new character reveal in 21 days too

There are supposed to be 31 characters on disc and 9 dlc planned, where did you get those characters from?

>preorder character again
>gear
>probably gonna have awful balance again
nope

why they have to make this guy preorder

Sorry, I forgot about Captain Cold.
There won't be any more characters per se, but some of them will have alternate costumes treated as separate characters (by the announcer etc) but they will be only palette swaps, for example Cpt. Cold gets Mr. Freeze skin or Supergirl > Powergirl.