So what's it gonna be about?

So what's it gonna be about?

FE: Warriors info?
Mobile game info?
Fire Emblem 15 for the Switch reveal?

probably a few more smash characters

Calling it now, Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition reprint for NA.

Screencap this.

This + FE Mobile and FE Warriors news.
Maybe some Amiibos too.

One of the first games available for Switch's VC when it launches will be a localization of Genealogy in order to help western fans get up to speed on Jugdral so that games like Warriors and the mobile game and maybe even a future Smash Bros can finally start to reference it more freely.

Path to Radiance HD remaster

#fe2

Get ready Sup Forums leak incoming

>FE: Warriors is shown in early stages of development, releases late 2017/ early 2018

>Big info on the FE mobile game. Releases in May/June

>Fire Emblem Fates is getting a port to the switch. Will be a packaged definitive edition like the special edition that was released for the 3ds. Includes all DLC and all three games. Comes out April.

Screencap this m8

>Fates rereleased
I fucking hope not. I can tolerate the royals showing up in crossover games, but the actual game itself needs to go away and stay forgotten.

Never played a single FE game in my life, but I am interested in Warriors.

Are there any games in the series actually worth playing? Legitimate question.

But will the Western edition have facerubbing?

The GBA trilogy, Shadow Dragon on DS, then Path of Radiance + Radiant Dawn on GC/Wii.

Awakening on 3DS is also decent despite pandering to modern otaku a fair bit.

GBA games
GC games
Awakening

You posted Path of Radiance which is highly regarded, especially if you're new to the series. It emulates just fine on Dolphin too. Other good options are the subtitle-less one on GBA, Sacred Stones, and maybe Awakening but that one's risky because it gives you so many luxuries that it might spoil a newcomer and make older games a lot harder to adapt to.

Will probably just be about Heroes but at least I have something to look forward to after work tomorrow

>prepare yourselves
Dead giveaway.

Awakening is a great place to jump in, both as a good starting point for new people and as a really good game

Yes this one will add the waifu petting back, however dialogue changes will stay as is. The treehouse doesn't believe they censored the game at all and will not change it. They're only adding petting back due to fan backlash

I hope this series dies already.

Anything pre-Awakening

>yfw ikes games remastered

Post yfw they announce Tales of Fire Emblem or alternatively Fire Emblem Calibur

Yep

thanks bros

Fates and Radiant Dawn.

>Fire Emblem Calibur

Would have been much better than a fucking musou.

Oh so it's finally been announced in Japan too.

>Fire Emblem 15
Fire Emblem 15 for 3ds

>Fire Emblem 15 for 3ds
This kills the Switch

>mobile FE

>Prepare yourselves

Path of Radiance HD?

dont care really, dont want to wait 15 years to play it on some CEMU300000000

FE x FF

But then it turns out to be just a theatrhythm game

Actually a proper RPG with FE characters and setting could be cool

>Prepare yourselves!

PATH OF RADIANCE HD FUCKING WHEN?!

>yfw the whole Direct is about how the FE amiibo unlock guest companions in BotW

>or alternatively Fire Emblem Calibur
I'd cum buckets. But ofc it's never going to happen.

Given they one wasted a entire direct t play with Animal Crossing amiibo, I can believe you

>But then it turns out to be just a theatrhythm game
I'd play the shit out of that. Theatrhythm games were legitimately great spinoffs.

>I expected at the very least Animal Crossing mobile
>we still don't know what it's about

>Fates HD Bundle for Switch
>New amiibos
>Path of Radiance remaster
I'm sure it will be disappointing no matter what.

A Path of Radiance + Radiance Dawn remaster would be hype.
Specially if they anunciate a Tellius sequel

literally all it'll be is trying to explain Musou to Gaijin again, like they tried with Hyrule Warriors

no actual Fire Emblem geimu

FE Mobile news confirmed

So no swimsuits either?

Best case scenario I'm guessing they will announce a remaster of Fates and details about Warriors. I really doubt they'd remaster anything else, but we can hope.

ah I see, so nothing

PoR/RD rerelease bundle

YOU WILL BUY HER GAME

>Radiant Remaster
>new amiibos made for Micaiah and PoR Ike

>Soren and Titania amiibos

>Fire Emblem Fates Revelations for Switch

God, I hope they don't try to rehash this shit for the Switch. Didn't it bomb anyways?

This, but the Fates rerelease will be for Switch.

It's a niche budget idol game.
If it sold 500K it probably was a success

An uncensored version sure.

Best case scenario, sales of the game broke even. But it was still a success for all merch and promotional dealings outside of the actual game.

Though, rereleasing it on switch with added content and fixes (the ability to skip session chain animations) would probably spark a surge of sales in JP at the very least since it would be a portable title then. Hell, they could probably release a directors cut in the west with all the altered content put back in to rebuild some burned bridges.

It pulled in somewhere around 75,000 physical sales in the US from stores that report to NPD.

>tfw just bought fates
Why do people hate it?
Also someone at this uni is a 3d diddler

Because it isn't old Fire Emblem.

Story was shit and the DLC true path was obnoxiously bad from what I hear. Conquest and Birthright are fine though from a gameplay standpoint.

It's just GBAbbies pretending that they didn't ruin the franchise, they try to pin the blame on newfags

If anything, they keep the age changes and add back a swimsuit costume. The original plot of making a 16 year old girl pose for a gentleman's magazine just won't fly in Australia,Germany and most of the Eurozone

Watch FE Mobile be more like Granblue Fantasy

The direct is west exclusive, so don't think there will be a new mainline game reveal.

Because the FE fan base is currently divided thanks to Awakening and the part that hates the 3DS games want to hate it for that reason. The story is also really bad after being advertised as trying to fix the story from Awakening. It fixed all the gameplay issues Awakening had, but these same people don't care.

Censorship.

Story is fucking atrocious
Characters are hit-and-miss
Casual options have been expanded even further
And while the gamebreaking elements of Awakening were successfully nerfed, they promptly broke the game again with the DLC

The story. The gameplay however, is extremely solid.

FE Mobile is going to be a casual roguelite with gacha elements and a lite-VN story tied on.

Because of the major censorship it got, as well as the reduction of quality relationship conversations. A bunch of lines got cut or just replaced with cringe meme dialog instead of meaningful dialog

And it'll be $15

Well, i'll be dammed.

The story is borderline nonsense at its worst and poorly written at its best. The gameplay is fine, so if you aren't looking for a compelling story, I would say it's a fine buy.

Your unit has died. Bring them back to life for only $4.99!

>Your Mario has died. Get a 1-Up for $1!

Mostly phone garbage and maybe an actual trailer for the Warriors game.

Two reasons
Shit story
People who call the game shit because of censorship (See XBX)

Gameplay is on point. Birthright is fine as a FE8/13 like game, and Conquest is a decently challenging classic style game that has a lot of content and some amazing maps.

Revelations is kinda ass though, and I can't emphasize enough how shit the story is.

nah nigga
gacha fe hell incoming

make it 0.99 and I see people falling for it by the droves

Is the series worth getting into it? I always have instales FE Awakening(EU for goodnes sake) but I just can't be bothered playing it.
Is there any good entry game in the series?

>gacha hell
>in FE
After the mess that was Fate Grand Order I can see it happening.
They would make so much money it isn't fun.

The story's complete ass that's full of gaping plotholes and inconsistencies with characters making very stupid leaps in logic for the sake of what-the-fuck-ever. The gameplay mechanics were improved over Awakening, but the actual game design still suffers heavily. Birthright gets so easy it's retarded. Conquest gets so hard it's retarded. Revelation is just retarded.

>It's FE5 hard
>FE6 FoW Desert hard
>Radiant Dawn Hard with no Haar Hard
>Updates to server automatically to stop save scumming
>Story updates released every so often
>People are forced to spend money on revives lest they miss out on key story stuff later

I'd rather FE Colosseum by ASW with a tag assist mechanic of course, but another Namco collab for Fire Calibur would be tight.

Path to Radiance, Shadow Dragon, even Awakening (th story is shit, but the mechanics are good)

why is it a mess?

>FE15 Genealogy+Thracia remake
>2D fighting game by Arc System Works

How it sounds?

Can we have a zombiefu costume for Chrom in FE warriors?

As much as I hated the censorship in XBX, it didn't bother me nearly as much as its garbage soundtrack did. Any track with lyrics was just painful to hear.

Try this order. It's pretty optimal.

Fire Emblem 7 (Just called Fire Emblem in the west)
Fire Emblem 6 (This is the one with Roy)
Fire Emblem 9 (Path of Radiance AKA Ike's Game)
Fire Emblem 10 (Radiant Dawn)
Fire Emblem 11&12 OR 1&2
Fire Emblem 13 (Awakening)
Fire Emblem 14 (Fates)

Then you can play the less good titles of FE 2 and 8 if you can stomach it, or move onto the very jarring Judgral saga. It's great, just very different to the rest of the series.

I'd unironically cum buckets

I CAN'T HEAR YOU
I CAN'T SEE YOU

why did we get roy in melee when his game isn't officially out in the west

Ok guys here is a fe mobile idea

Real time strategy fe with real time point and click

You control one custom unit with custom looks of your liking

Weapon triangle, inventory, durability, all the usual of the older games in this game

Plays like slitherio, but with battles like fe

You lose, you start again

Like a roguelike

Opinions?

He was put in to shill FE6 since it was about to come out in Japan. They just gave him Marth's moveset.

When the Americans got the game, the Japs wanted to remove Marth and Roy to avoid alienating the western fans (Since they'd never heard of Fire Emblem) but the playtesters loved the shit out of Roy and Marth, and so the next game, Fire Emblem 7 (Just Fire Emblem in the west) game out for us.

And since the west's Awakening sales saved the franchise, you could say that Roy's shilling saved FE.

Wouldn't mind this as a spin off game 2BH, but let's be real. It'll just be gacha shit with heavy focus on Awakening/Fates.
But maybe we could get lucky and get Cypher Switch/Mobile crossplay announced

They lost me when they split their game into 3 parts you have to pay $40 each for

>cipher on mobile

b-but i want my pretty physical cards