This is the greatest video game villain of all time

This is the greatest video game villain of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKGmZN06lBI
youtube.com/watch?v=dnZWREWNO9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VjxBXOgRf7c
youtube.com/watch?v=Prmhoy5tjP4
youtube.com/watch?v=_mC-FPdcLEw
youtube.com/watch?v=u4xOsSNIEUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=kKGmZN06lBI

Only autistic Deadpool fans like him.

Nah, i'm a witcher fanboy and he's so-so, really.

>So, Sup Forums? Why don't you tell me what reward you've chosen?

I have literally just finished playing through Heart of Stone and he is the creepiest bastard I've faced in vidya in quite a while. So creepy I didn't even screw with him nor try to ask for a reward.
Not that Olgierd deserves any help anyway, after all he did to poor Iris

>This is the greatest video game villain of all time

How did this make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=dnZWREWNO9Q

He was pretty damn good. Better than the Wild Cucks and that Vampire faggot for sure.

>O'Dimm
>Villian

>final boss fight isn't an optional game of gwent
disappointing

Strictly speaking the only reason why I don't think you can say O'Dimm is not a villain is the quest description implying that his influence is the reason Geralt has accepted the contract on Not-Covetous Demon, implying that he orchestrated the entire affair and got Geralt in trouble with the intent to force him to help.
Other than that, the whole affair is just a fair transaction.

Also disappointing that there isn't a fourth wall breaking sequence or somesuch where O'Dimm messes with Geralt's dialogue choices.

Who?

Was he from the books or an original creation?

Didn't take anything. He helped me out freeing me from that ship and he put me through all that shit. Not about to take another favour, who knows what he'll ask for in return.

>that Vampire faggot for sure
He wasn't the villain.

My initial reaction. What a great scene.

Took the saddle. Horse looks badass, can stomp fools with it and win all the horse races ez in new game+

What was your favorite part of Hearts of Stone?

Like this.

The third task in retrieving the violet rose from the haunted mansion and the painted world is probably the best quest I've played. Top 3 for sure.

>it's a console player
>his weapons and armor are low on durability
>playing on Just the Story or Story and Swords
Why is every fucking Witcher 3 video on youtube a pleb like this?

The part where the game turns into Souls Lite and you meet Forgotten Waifu

That was shit. Those Spider Spectres and the Caretaker Boss were bullshit.

When Gaunter walks down to reveal that they are infact, standing on the moon.

That shit was a beautiful reveal.

Worthy of being the fucking Devil.
Even Olgird's repentance after beating O'Dimm at the game was beautiful.

This one really stuck with me, not a clue why.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjxBXOgRf7c

>rpg codex shitters who have spent literally 10+ years endlessly shitposting on Sup Forums trying to defend a shitty game series

I did Hearts of Stone before finding Ciri, so I got Geralt to ask him where Ciri was, the result was fucking awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=Prmhoy5tjP4

I really liked the boss fight in the painting against all those shadowy swordsmen. It was fun to fight them 1 at a time, with each getting better. There weren't enough challenging swordsmen in the rest of the game because spamming aard for an instakill was the best way to kill them.

Made me realize that Olgeird and Geralt were always at his mercy, he just chooses to go along with this "contract" stuff to limit his powers because it would be too boring otherwise, G.O.D is a Sup Forums memer.

Original creation.

And Syanna was poor "villain" as well.

You do realise that these "GREATEST GAME AND CHARACTER OF ALL TIME" is made by a Reddit shitposter who has shitposted about Witcher series for 4 years, right?

He's gone through all stages, outright shitposting, concern trolling, copypasta spamming and now onto falseflagging. He knows Sup Forums will instinctual shit on a game if anybody thinks it's good.

This is literally one guy and his minions trying to make people hate the Witcher series. That's literally fucking it.

christ compare these animations to bioware it's no contest. witcher 3 has really raised the bar for rpgs.

Fighting Olgeird at the burning mansion, just fucking poetry, also the whole sadfu mansion quest.

>TERE TERE TERE TERE TERE TEREEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=_mC-FPdcLEw

>And Syanna was poor "villain" as well.
Seemed fine to me, both of them.

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=u4xOsSNIEUQ

They were really boring, especially after CDPR hyped up the villain of Blood and Wine to be the best one they have done yet, a joke even compared to Whoreson Junior.

The story was fine right before Syanna was introduced.

Well I'll be damned, that's pretty goddamn cool

I would have enjoyed that fight a lot better if something about the way I've configured the game's difficulty didn't cause each swordsman to take an eternity to kill. I don't know if it's the level upscaling, or playing on Blood and Bones, or what.

Hearts of Stone was better than both the main game and Blood & Wine desu

Wrong, because he is actually a total BRO

HoS > Main Game >>> Blood and Wine

>And Syanna was poor "villain" as well.
Blood and Wine was meant to emulate a fable or fairy tale...Syanna's role as a spurned princess robbed of her birthright perfectly complements this narrative structure. The whole thing about the Witcher universe is that it doesn't really categorize things according to black and white, hero or villain.

Man, that part was fucking badass, kinda wish i could've done all that shit in the game.

Well yeah, but the whole "Curse of the Black Sun" bullshit was done to death in the series already, Renfri in the books and Deidre Ademyn (Eskel's child surprise) in Witcher 1, Syanna was the most boring of the three.

There was no point to remake that damn shtick imo.

>start the fight expecting nothing out of it
>ima just spam shield and push your shit in
>Olgierd weapon starts glowing red
>he fucking teleports behind me and says "nothing personel"
>Hype level through the roof
>music starts blasting
>AYYYYYY AY AY AY

If you go to the auction in Hearts of Stone before the Battle of Kaer Mohren, talk to Countess Mignole about Vesimir, you can then ask Vesimir about her where he tells you about the days he used to fuck her.

There's a huge difference in the level requirements for these quests, yet CD Projekt Red still added these unique dialogues that tie it to the main story despite knowing hardly anyone would see them. How can one developer be so based?

Also they brought in a real polish sabre fighting expert to mocap Olgeird's animations, man polacks loved to pirouette with their sabres.

funny how you can avoid that fight altogether
I did, only realized it after finishing the dlc when seeing people talking about the first fight with Olgierd

Yeah, a shame Blood and Wine did not have that even if it is "canonically" set three years after the main game.

Having Regis offer to help Geralt out then him saying he cannot do so in the end would have added to the feels.

Dr. Light.

It does not make sense to go in an aggressive way in that situation, but Geralt is Geralt and the fight was awesome so it is canon no matter what.

While on the topic of Heart of Stone, are the services of the Runewright even worth anything?
30000 crowns seems a bit expensive for what doesn't seem like very useful level 3 effects. Or am I mistaken and they're secretly amazing?

Not worth it, even if you import swords enhanced by allahu akbar runemaster they would still become obsolete at level 5 anyway, but they do look cool.

Playing as Vlodimir inside Geralt.

He deserved better.

>tfw i liked blood and wine more

dont get me wrong gaunter is a great villian but i found olgeird's quest line to be boring in general

Are you sure?

Taking his brother to a party was incredibly dull, and planning a heist isn't really what I expect to do in a game like this, but the third wish made up for it for me.

Is there a way to get the venomous viper gear if you didn't have the money at the auction house?

nope

console commands

fuck. I-I didn't need those pants anyway

Can't wait for QUALITY in Andromeda

so is O'Dimm just a demon?

maybe the blacklash around the CQC pistol grab made them fix everything, but I wouldn't hold my breath, DA:I had 13 months of QA and it was junk animation wise

I mean, aside from just collecting that shit, they're not that great. I already can't use my grandmaster gear because stats suck dick and i fear i'll only get higher drops further down the line.

>Taking his brother to a party was incredibly dull

The shittiest of tastes

yup i agree for the most part but i found his third wish to be mostly boring too. His back story just didnt grip me and felt pretty generic

he's Faust's Mephisto

No.

BioWare has zero quality to its name. They'd rather hire people fresh out of college that share the same ideologies then hire somebody with experience and a desire for quality.

He makes it pretty clear that he is more than that
>Gaunter O'Dimm
>GO'D

It's a shame they used the HoS story arc as post-game DLC, the scene is actually super important for developing Geralt as a character since it's probably the first time in the whole game we see him be genuinely out of his element. Before this point we always see Geralt be in control in pretty much every interaction, he has experience, he knows the horrors of the world, he's the unperturbed professional, here we see him totally at someone else's mercy.

He's jsut the Devil, but not the crazy almost almighty one, but the limited and sneaky one.

>no option to get Vlodimir laid even if it would ruin your relationship with Shani
>no option
>no
I feel sorry for Vlodimir writing that letter before getting to do any plowing. He got meme'd.

is it gordon frohman?

>thinking TW3 is anything more than 'decent'
>>>/reddit/

i never died once and I played on death march; all you do is quen+fast attack and dodge around, it's fucking pathetic.

lol o'dimm face

>I just went with two most broken options for the entire game and it wasn't that fun

Who would've thought

We're all very impressed with you, user.

>villain
Nice meme

>game is designed like shit and is easily exploitable even by people who are not looking to exploit it
not a very good game
i just don't understand the rabid level of devotion you reddit fucks have to it. is it just buying into a meme? the writing is mediocre, the combat is boring, the world is plain and uninteresting.

All you do on Death March is pick Gourmet as your first skill, have food regen on 24/7 and spam dodge to be invincible while you HP regens. Do you even power game?

>Do you even power game?
no, i don't.

you just have bad taste, what you gonna do

Consider for a moment the outlandish concept that some people may enjoy something you don't like.

>exploiting an already easy game and complaining that the combat is boring

Wew lad

>Not taking the endless supply of Vodka

Not a true Polak son

I mostly used the shit you get at level 2. The one that increased the range of your whirlwind attack (or w/e) is dope.

explain? i just got tired of seeing "LOL NONHUMAN RACISM ISN'T IT SO COMPELLING" and exploring copy and paste dungeons to find a note about some fuck I don't care doing some shit I don't care about
Doesn't even measure up to Morrowind
>>>/reddit/
i'm gonna shit on shitty games, anons, don't mind me if i hurt your delicate feelings

>Also disappointing that there isn't a fourth wall breaking sequence or somesuch where O'Dimm messes with Geralt's dialogue choices.
But there is.
When you start a new game - the dialogue in White Orchard is different and somewhat creepy.

you need to leave thebull94

>Doesn't even measure up to Morrowind

Shame Adachi was in a shit game.

>i'm gonna shit on shitty games, anons, don't mind me if i hurt your delicate feelings
Like I said, we're all very impressed with you.

>goes into a thread about a game he hates instead of ignoring it like a normal person
user come on.....

Tell me more

perhaps one day i can educate one of you plebs and be better off for it
tell me, how do Spheres work? how does Ciri's teleportation? Why is it so important to the Hunt when they can already teleport almost at will?

go read a wiki man, why do you ask that?

>no wish that let's you bang Triss and Yen at the same time

Shit expansion desu

>stop liking what i don't like
user you know a symptom of autism is the failure to understand why someone likes something you don't. right?