You PTSD You Lose, Part 2

You PTSD You Lose, Part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

stansellseverything.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=N2Ikt9RJCNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>have that reactionary close quarters shotgun perk
>suddenly that mission plays itself

The one that bursted out of the dolphin sure startled me though.

squeak squeak motherfucker

Reeeeee
I have the autism and feel like I need to solo beat all these games on legendary
This mission was a bitch, fuck those faggots that transform into the shooting wall climbing fucks I remember I ended up getting pinned down at one point, was out of ammo and the game created a checkpoint.
Beating that shit was more satisfying than beating the game

I got the mission call maybe an hour into my campaign, didn't have lasers/better armor yet, got completely and utterly fucked.

You don't know the true horror.

You don't know true suffering until you've spent five hours going in circles, not realizing there's two totally different rooms which have the exact same name and layout on the opposite sides of a huge facility full of nothing but loud ass clanking gears while searching for a small brown cube in a building where everything is some form of brown or grey.

lost hard.

lost

>get a mec with rocketboots
>get close to the boat
>the mec jumps to the beacon
>activate it
>everyone runs back to the pickup location
woooow

He even set a faster time that what made it into the final game.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lost HARD

>Veteran
>Shot the hostage

This mission
The clutch was real on this one, I wanna play it again.

Fuck me I lost

Still disappointed that I never beat him

Why does everyone imply this mission was difficult on veteran?
It really wasn't, I beat it on my second go

I was so young, so innocent, until I stumbled into the ninja rape caves. Oh God, THEY WERE ON THE WALLS JACK! THEY WERE FUCKING ON THE SPIKES!!!

What fucks me off is how much movement the Chryssalids get, seems like your troops have no chance to escape sometimes. I guess that's all part of the game and shit but fucking god damn it, the bastards are relentlessly unforgiving.

I lost all my squad the first and only time I played it. We were doing so well but as soon as I hit the button everybody got absolutely creamed and I started misclicking shit which only made it worse.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I ragequitted and savescummed.

stansellseverything.ytmnd.com/

wasn't this from one of the first quests in Morrowind?

Gēmu?

Yeah

casual gaylo plebs
shit wasn't even hard

How to get real ptsd from a game

>5 mg's from the window spraying anyone who tries to move not in smoke
>if your team can even get close to the elevator itself you have to deal with staircases
>team killing itself as they try to hunt down the last guys hiding in panic

Skip the fade mod

Already lost. Even cheesing the mission in long war wasn't enough to repress the memories of the first time in vanilla

>Not morrigans mother

>Veteran
>"We're on our way to the LZ! Roach, let's go!"
Fuck running through that open field.

Shit wrong one
youtube.com/watch?v=N2Ikt9RJCNk

This mission is piss easy in Long War since you can give shotguns to everybody.

Then the Long War devs went ahead and said "nuh uh you can't have fun" and added a bunch of thin mint pods on the map. What a shit mod.

This mission is easy, why does everyone act like its the worst thing ever? I'd take this over any terror attack desu

If you played the mission blind, then it was pretty bad. My guess is that most people just heard about it online before they played, read exactly how to cheese it, then came back acting like they knew it before they made the attempt.

>Play this mission
>Have Best Soldier stay behind shooting and aggroing all the SJW Zombie-Maker Aliens
>During Last Turn they finally manage to trigger him and kill him
>Rest of team gets out safe
>A good man died that day

I think only like 4 people have.

Its only one pod. It's still an easy mission if you know about the thin mints, just not brain-dead piss easy.