Imagine if Nintendo brought back F-Zero to the Switch, my money would teleport from my pocket

Imagine if Nintendo brought back F-Zero to the Switch, my money would teleport from my pocket

It would be F-Zero X tier with such an underpowered machine.

I'm sure they would enjoy the sales from both people who care.

F-Zero X was still a great game, if anything the X cup was enough of a reason to play it, that and the level editor with the expansion pack. It wasn't elder god tier like GX, but still.

>release F-Zero X on VC
>fucked up due to dead zones
>patch it like a week later
>the last good F-Zero game was developed by fucking SEGA
I don't trust them with it anymore.

Just give us a remake of X with a course creator,more courses,online and cut the price in half.

Great is stretching it. You cannot deny that being visually imposing is an important part for this time of action game.

You'd pirate it and complain.

He wouldn't buy it and complain it has gimmicks or would be better on PS4

Would you actually buy a new F-Zero or are you just saying you want a new F-Zero

F-Zero GX is my favorite racing game ever, so yes, yes i would buy a new f-zero

F-Zero GX is one of the greatest games of all time, it is highly unlikely a new F-Zero would live up to it.

F-Zero X + Expansion Kit would be convincing.

IIRC The guys who make Fast Racing Neo pitched a F-Zero demo to Nintendo but they didn't accept it.
But them, FRN is floaty as fuck and look like Star Wars pod racing, so maybe it was for the best

Either one of those

>F-Zero GX is my favorite racing game ever
you know who made f-zero gx, right?

I'd argue being able to see all of the other racers and running at a silky smooth 60fps is just as if not more important.

Fast Racing is fun, but I wouldn't want them making F-Zero

If they wanted to make F-Zero, they could've make Fast Racing be that, but it clearly isn't

Oh, of couse. Flawless FPS is essential for conveying a sense of speed, but that's the thing, you need some horsepower for that.
And I think the only way the Switch could accomplish that is by the game looking overall dated.

All it has to do is look as good as GX, so we are beyond set.

There's something about all these AG racers coming out recently that feels a bit off. Some compare them more to Wipeout but even that series' modern games felt better.

As much as I want F-Zero back, I don't want modern-day Nintendo to make it.

Give it to Sega again, they did a great job with GX.

F-Zero is overrated garbage that turn into meme just like half life and ocarina.

You know you would have the experience you had with a game that looked great for its time with one that looks 14 years behind its time.

you would not, derp

Redout
>Redout
Redout
>Redout
redout

Because you were reading the "opinions" of idiots. Fact is, Fast, Redout, Slipstream GX, Formula Fusion, they're all terrible. Redout has the most rabid fanboys out of all of them, because if you dislike it in ANY WAY they will give you that Dark Souls treatment leaping at non sense about difficulty. In fact it's actually an insult to say any of them play like Wipeout.

Redout is awesome!

wtf I love Redout now

>Because you were reading the "opinions" of idiots. Fact is...
oh god I am laughing so hard