Which will be the superior title?

Which will be the superior title?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRQDqurZJNk
youtube.com/watch?v=3fEt2d16EUw
youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zelda most likely, I don't trust Guerrilla Games to make something good, and H:ZD doesn't look very fun so far

They're not comparable. Horizon is just killing shit with some poorly written, intrusive narrative.

bing bing hya will sell more but quality > quantity

And Zelda isn't?

Horizelda Zelda Dorizon.

>implying Horizon will be quality
the only part that's quality in horizon is graphics, but since sonyggers are graphicsfags I guess that means sony knows their market.

Why is this even a question? Obviously BotW.

The only people insisting otherwise are envious Sonyggers.

See the top image? I can climb that mountain. I can go anywhere i can see.

See that bottom image? You can't do shit with those structures.

if we're talking graphics Horizon is by far the more technically impressive game but thats it.

The problem with many open world games is that you can't do shit in that large open world. However with the extent of interactivity given to you in BOTW, being able to interact with everything in your environment, thats not an issue.

Zelda has dungeons, puzzles, art that isn't just muh realism, and characters you care about to some degree. Horizon just looks like another soulless AAA game.

Graphics aside, Breath of the Wild's overworld looks way more interesting than Horizon's.

The one not made by a developer who has only made a single FPS series as their entire career.

Horizon is pretty but the visuals are very noisy

>comparing a game meant to be more realistic to Zelda
How is your head not crushed from being that far up your ass?

Can someone post the most recent footage of Horizon Zero Dawn? Also that name is really bad.

The graphics in horizon look pretty damn good and way above zelda even ignroing the style difference.

It's just the horizon looks so fucking boring from the gameplay videos I've seen. Why the fuck are they hunting robot dinos anyway? To make more weapons to hunt more robot dinos? Or do they eat them or something? Why are there robot dinosaurs?

ok how many times are you going to do this stupid shit

See that mountain over there?

>Good games by Nintendo: 20+
>Good games by MonolithSoft: 6
>Good games by Guerilla: 0
hmm

im getting both games

Horizon is a RPG, it has choices and branching dialogue

If anything Zelda is a soulless AAA title since it has a lot of AAA formula

They're not comparable. They're in two different genres.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRQDqurZJNk
There you go familia

This. And im a sonyfagg

If zelda doesn't end up superior, nintendo will literally be finished.

monolith never made a good game

>Zelda
>Soulles
You can't fuckin be serious.

While they're two (mostly) different gameplay experiences, That aside its pretty clear to me that I'll enjoy Zelda far more and wait for Horizon to go on sale for at least half price before ever even thinking of picking it up.

i will bet 100 dollars it will be zelda

whatever you say, famalamadingdong

youtube.com/watch?v=3fEt2d16EUw

The only remotely notable thing about Horizon Zero Dawn is that it'll provide the tech for use on Death Stranding. The game itself will probably be worthless like every other game from Guerilla.

Zelda by a mile.

Horizon has "This years overhyped flop" written all over it.

>Zelda is a soulless AAA
>Dawn Horizon
>guerrilla games
>not soulless

guerrilla is the king of soulless games

How? It looks dead and lifeless

Neither, there are at LEAST 5 more interesting game releasing in Q1.

>expecting legit replies on nintendogaf
Going with Horizon. Only thing Zelda has over it is music and the Ghibli-esque vibes.

It will sell more because it's a higher quality game. Do you think the pre-orders sold out because of 1-2 Switch?

>nintendogaf
Did you not notice how much people have been shitting on Nintendo for the past week?

horizon is gonna be some shallow ass, cordoned off open world with 0 traversal mechanics, what is on the minimap's borders is what you'll be able to traverse.

zelda is just kinda built so you can traverse anything, so I'm a lot more excited to mess around and play that game.

Soulless is a meaningless buzzword, stop spouting it like it has any merit

fine, Horizon looks run-of-the-mill.

lol

>Sup Forums is nintendogaf
I was waiting for the mindless sony posters to show up.

Not nearly as much as any Sony exclusive thread. Especially Horizon which is getting shitposted immensely as of late since it's upcoming.

Thanks, I skimmed through parts of it and I'll probably watch the rest later.

The art style and graphics look really nice but those dialogue options are a huge turn off. That looks worse than what we got in Fallout 4. The combat sequences towards the end actually look pretty fun though.

Horizon is a generic, SJW pandering piece of shit.

I seriously hope none of you niggas buy it.

>that pop in

Horizon because it has good gameplay

>image proves point
funny

but you haven't even played it yet

I love this meme.

how is it sjw

STOP

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Women.

Dude, Breath of the wild is pretty fucking soulless. Like i'm a fan of Zelda fans, not a picking one, I'll welcome any that happens to the series and get it them a chance for the them to grow on me. That said i really do not see myself enjoying this Zelda title and i'm still considering things there could be things to change my mind in that game. Horizon actually has a bigger hook on me.

already canceled pre order on zero dawn. I was upset zero dawn wasnt gonan be on PC anyway and not the biggest fan of using my ps4 much anymore. Gonna love playing Breath of the wild on the go and during the many hours of spare time between customers i get i work. Will wait for zero dawn to drop to half its price in a couple months being there is no story DLC and very little replay so the preorder bins will be full of it soon. And we all know how long it takes for Nintendo to discount anything.

I really like the music to the world. For some strange reason this gave me vibes of playing the first Jak and Daxter. Seeing this also (hopefully) confirms that Alloy isn't nearly as talkative as the E3 showing made it appear.

Not a fan of the cluttered UI and I hope there's some ways to modify it. Otherwise? This is the best vid they've shown so far. Pure gameplay, no bullshit. It looks great.

I also think Zelda looks fantastic and have no issue with the appearance of either game. Ya'll are faggots.

>a new original title offering a fresh setting fun gameplay awesome world and enemy design and beautiful visuals
>shitty nintendo cashgrab souless rehash #37636268

Gee I wonder which one the retarded hipster nostalgiafaggots will go for here on Sup Forums - nintendo.

there's dungeons, shrines, giant bosses viewable from afar, towns and NPCs that you can encounter fighting creatures in the world, etc.

>DUDE STRONK WOMYN LMAO
>DUDE NIGGERS LMAO
>DUDE ALL THE BAD GUYS ARE WHITE LMAO

I don't mind a female protagonist, but the game goes out of its way to make Aloy seem like some fucking Wonder Woman tier character while all the men cower in fear.

Horizon looks cool. Quit the consoles wars for a second. In the demos, the amount of ways you could hunt and capture/kill out the robot animals was pretty high. The combat is totally open, non-linear. Plus the traversal was fluid and the graphics/art direction looks better than most AAA uninspired trite nonsense.

anyone who uses the cash grab serial number meme unironically to make a point is no better than the nostalgia hipster fag

You haven't even played the game yet.

>while all the men cower in fear.
Where did you even get this impression?

I played enough games to know how the character will feel like and how the fights will play out.

Im not saying that Zelda will be bad but the combat looks way to simplistic and not very challenging.

Whats your problem?

>the amount of ways you could hunt and capture/kill out the robot animals was pretty high.
There's only three.

>kill with bow/slingshot
>kill with spear
>kill really small enemies like the grazers with a trap

From all the released gameplay videos you retard.

yea im getting both games idiots trying to hate a game thats not out yet and a new ip is fucking stupid

>Horizon
>Good gameplay

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

show be the gameplay video that wants to to hate men

>not very challenging.
How much footage have you seen?

Enemies now actually do damage, if you get caught by a Guardian it's a one hit kill. Enemies will actually pile on you now too instead of playing ring around the rosie with you.

>stop disliking what I like

Just because it's not out, and is a new ip, doesn't mean people have to like it if all the released footage doesn't look good to them.

Especially the new IP part, are you joking? being a new IP doesn't make a game good.

How on earth do you know its soulless if you haven't even played it?

You can't judge whether or not a game has soul based on its visuals. Want a primo example?

Crysis.

>one NPC is running away from a robot
>all the men cowering in fear
I pray I never reach this level of stupidity.

there isn't one because it doesn't. also, replying to him only encourages his retarded shit.

are you fucking retarded

I have a feeling Zelda will some how suck just like the last 2 console games, but that's still better than what I expect from Horizon. That looks like more cinematic experience shit.

>fresh setting
>fun gameplay
>awesome world

Name them you simpleton

Are you?

>Game isn't out yet
Doesn't matter. There are hours worth of gameplay footage of the game, that's enough to decide whether or not you think it looks good.

>New IP
Being a new IP doesn't mean the game is going to be good, this is a complete non argument.

>one is made by a company who has a resume of classics
>One is from a dev who never made a decent game

Gee Zelda should have a lil competition

>That looks like more cinematic experience shit
Based on fucking what? So Witcher 3 is "cinematic experience shit" too then?

link is pretty much a girl anyway

they'll both be good, stop being such faglord dick teathers to a brand fucktards

They're both open-world trash.

>Guerrilla Games
C'mon user, you are not really putting your hopes up, right?

>Enemies now actually do damage,
Damage output may be high but the movesets are really easy to avoid and leave a lot of time react not to mention that the AI is way to passiv. You would have to be very slow to even get hit. Look at the guardians like you said they give visual and aucustic clues as when they fire.

no. There's a huge branch of environmental traps you design and setup yourself. And they aren't press x to win. There's player activity involved.

you haven't played the game yet so you dont know if its shit

>Twilight Princess
>sucked
It's probably the best Zelda game once you get past the Lakebed Temple.

You still think you can pull this trick

What you say is true. Implying that Horizon isn't primarily being shit on due to it being an exclusive and supposedly the rival of the upcoming Zelda--isn't.

Just like Bloodborne, if this game had been coming to more than just PS4, Sup Forums would be reveling in it. As is, it's exclusive, unattainable, and thus soulless, derivative, cinematic, etc. BotW would also receive less flak if weren't bound up in Nintendo's bullshit.

They both look like breaths of fresh air. There's just a shit ton of political console war horseshit wedged between them.

>no. There's a huge branch of environmental traps you design and setup yourself. And they aren't press x to win. There's player activity involved.
So, yes? That's exactly what I was talking about, idiot. I don't even know what you're trying to argue here.

Nintendo """"classics"""" are shit, retarded nostalgic tards think OoT is playable

since when are killzone games classics

Objectively False.

yes?

Based Cranky.

List me those awesome postapocolypse open world games where you fight gigantic dino robots.

Do it, I want to play them.

except monolithsoft can actually make good open worlds

>youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE
kek