Dragon Quest Heroes II Is Downgraded On Nintendo Switch

thisgengaming.com/2017/01/17/dragon-quest-heroes-ii-is-downgraded-on-nintendo-switch-compared-to-ps4-version/

This thread just 404'd before, right after you guys stopped shitposting.

>The second it gets to actual DQ discussion it gets deleted
>The thread will just be shitposting again
Fuck me.

Streissand effect.

i'm sure this thread will be nothing but good, worthwhile discussion

I'm looking forward to seeing whole year how much worse games look like on the Switch than on any other platform and how much it is worth buying a Switch over anything else.

This is going to be the fate of DQ threads, every thread about heroes will be "WHY DID YOU BUY THIS VERSION INSTEAD OF THE PS4 VERSION", and then it will start up again when DQ11 comes out and everyone has to give their two cents about how its bullshit people have different options and didn't buy the version they did.
Then Dragon Quest threads will be dead along with the Puyo Puyo x Tetris and Bomberman threads.

I'm late to the party. Did Nintendo reveal the Switch specs? Is it on par with the ps4?

I've been in most of the recent Bomberman threads and they're actually pretty nice. There's still shitposters of course but I only see them getting worse unfortunately. I just want to play video games on my console of choice. Console wars were a mistake.

Well duh.

A handheld can't keep up with the current console generation? No way

>Fate of DQ threads

It's the fate of a lot more threads than that. Start to demand some changes and maybe we'll see them.

Not completely and not likely. It is a handheld, after all.

Puyo Puyo threads got bad because its physical only on PS4 with no bonus edition unlike switch which lead to shitposting asap.

>OP made this thread earlier
Is this autism or insanity?

That's sad. I was in a couple Puyo Puyo threads that were pretty nice. Sad to hear that others got shitposted up. Are people really throwing that much of a shitfit over 2 (TWO) fucking keychains?

OP of this thread.

I saw a good thread 404 due to mod cuckmunism and remade it without the flame war bait text.

Not the OP of the old thread.

Guess that's why they call it the switch

Yep, because its apparently nintendo behaving like microsoft.

I cant wait to see how downgraded dragon quest 11 is on the switch

UE4 apparently scales well on the switch, the engine already has a mode set up in it so you can scale for both docked and undocked modes, it generally just drops the resolution and lowers AA/shaders in the undocked mode though so if you want good optimization you need to do it by hand.

Whoops, guess I read this wrong and didn't see the word downgraded.
Didn't mean to inform a shitposter.

That's retarded. If you don't like the extra price, the digital version is the same fucking price as the PS4 version. I'm going to buy the physical version because the Switch cases get me rock solid and honestly I like keychains.

>Baiting the mods
>Making a passive aggressive console war thread
Kill yourself, you white faggot.

>UE4 apparently scales well on the switch
Source? So far the Switch games I've seen all look like Wii U games with minor improvements and not in FPS.

Well the Switch is weaker than PS4 so yeah it had to be downgraded. PS4 has an 8 core Jaguar 1.6GHz CPU, AMD GCN Radeon, and 8GB RAM.

Switch has 4GB RAM, a Nvidia Tegra. Not sure about its CPU since that hasn't been mentioned yet.

But yeah PS4 is way more powerful than Switch. PS4 is a fucking beast.

We haven't actually seen any EU4 games running on the Switch yet iirc.

>white faggot
What's wrong with being white?

Thats because majority of Switch games right now are just ports, we've barely seen anything built from the ground up for it.

>shitposter
>literally explaining how the downgrade will be on the switch

man youre dumb. suddenly hes a shitposter because he used the word "downgrade"
but using the word "scale" is perfectly fine?
same fucking thing dumbass.

>man I cant wait to see how downgraded it is
>not shitposting when he says he wants to see a game look bad

Don't Bullshit the top is wiiu

The switch uses a mobile graphic chip for tablets

The dock only slightly gives the cpu a boost

The console is a glorified tablet that doesn't work without the handles

And people will shell out 300 for it

u ok?

call cops?

Your kind are huge console war faggots and are everything wrong with the vidya industry.

no the "majority" aren't ports

>PS4 is a fucking beas

>vgchartz

>posting beta footage

What game is that?

Framerate: Zero Gameplay

>b-but sony

every time

That's literally what Nintendrones said about BoTW, yet sonyggers still mocked it for months.

so what is this, payback for bullying or something? fucking lol

But ya'll started it.

>thread literally comparing Sony and Nintendo
Are you retarded or what?

look what thread you're in retard

Gross

Embarrassing.

m-m-muh gafix!!!

It's a vita up port, not a ps4 down port

It also runs worse than it does on PS4, which is what people should be upset about. Make it look like complete shit if necessary, so long as it's 60fps.

>DQH runs at sub 30fps on the Switch
>people are excited for a FE musou

Why?

kek

Well no fucking shit, are we gonna get this thread for every single port? We already knew it was weaker graphically. That's never been Nintendo's gimmick.

>can't even emulate a dq game (which has pretty low requirement) properly

The switch is finished

>the top is wiiu

graphics don't matter

stay mad

I just pre-ordered 2 Switch consoles

>top is wiiu

>graphics don't matter

But framerate does in these type of games and if the trailer is anything to go by the game will play like a slideshow most of the time

i preordered 5 which makes it 5x more grafix

No shit, it's the PS3 version
That does't excuse it for being shitty practice by Square and Nintendo. Why can the underpowered Switch can play Skyrim SE and not this, I don't get.

Anyway, it will come to PC eventually and I'll get it for free anyway, looking even better than "next gen consoles" just as the first one.

Its PS4 port though.
The Japanese demo shows characteristic that only exist in PS4 but isn't on Vita/PS3.

>emulate

We haven't even seen what Skyrim looks like on Switch yet.

It looks like Skyrim, ie. like shit.

Skyrim runs on anything, I'd rather see how steep looks on it

I thought the top one was actually the downgraded one before I saw the icons. That lighting is gross.

>musou shit
Who cares?

Looks fine to me

What did we expect? It's a 720p hand held """console"""