What move do I make?

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/9CpnoW66
lichess.org/GOqc7ZyF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5,e to 6,c

The only winning move is not to play.

user's right, seems the best approach.

>Switch to Sprint who's reliability is with in 1.5^6(56-76)*x/1% solve for X of Verizon

put the shifty eyed bear into play

Move your bishop, put him in check

Knight to f7

You got enough stars for a fusion summon?

Fuck off Richard

Capture his Rook with your Bishop?

What about now?

e4 to d6, royal fork

bxh6

if hes stupid ( you're losing right now ) he'll go Qxe5 after which f7+ and you take the queen

Get all your guys to 5.

EN PASSENT
EN PASSENT
EN PASSENT

Fuck abandon ship boyz

Kek

NANI?

F4 to H6
But I'm a shit player, so what do I know.

someone make a lichess room and play with faggots

Literally how

Tactically flip the table

Casually drop a "I dont even play this game" in there

Knight e5-f7 likely forces the rook to move, where it moves isn't very important I don't think.
Bishop d5-c6 then puts the king in check and also exposes the queen. Black can either get the king out of check or block with the queen, either way the queen gets taken.

Bf7 check. Black has to move king to either e6 or d7. Then Nc6 for another check and your Rook takes the Queen, followed up by Bxb8 or Bxh6 next turn. You guys must suck at Chess to get into this position in the first place.

>What about now?
Stop listening to Sup Forums, as they have terrible ideas.

I would've attempted d5 to c6+, forcing the king to move to either d8 or e7. If the d8 move, then d5 to f7+ would've taken the queen with your rook. If e7, then d5 to g6+ would've sacrificed your knight to take the b8 rook.

At least it had a hope.

I don't know what he is complaining about. You are fairly well screwed with not many options. f4 to h6 grabs a rook but you don't really have much else you can do from there. Just play by yourself so you can learn from your mistakes, since at this point there isn't much you can do that would get you a win.

just be yourself

knight d6 fork the queen unless you can calculate forced mate

oh god you didn't take the free queen kys

lichess.org/9CpnoW66
I'm really bad senpai
no bully

god i wish i wasnt shit at chess. theres a grandmasters tournament on twitch right now and i couldnt follow what they were doing.

why had d6 only been posted twice?

Is there a trap down the line there I haven't seen or is Sup Forums just bad at chess?

Why the fuck didn't you move your knight from e3 to d6? You would literally have gotten his queen for free

and a free rook!

EXPOSED

Fuck

Who isn't on Sup Forums right now ?

Apparently not as bad as I am.

>Not just checking with stockfish instead of asking Sup Forums of all fucking places

It would've been a close match if you didn't throw away your queen all of a sudden
what was up with that?

Bad play. I wasn't paying attention to where the knight had coverage.

you're still probably better than me anyway besides that one mistake, that knight fork had me fucked up

lichess.org/GOqc7ZyF
new game, again no bully

He can easily save his rook, but the queen would have been guaranteed. It amazes me that some people are so blind

Well that didn't work out at all like I had planned.

How to into chess? My TV and vidya rotted brain from childhood has rendered me unable to think a few steps ahead in order to bait my opponent, etc. Am I simply too dumb?

good game mang
are you the same guy from before?

It's all about experience when it comes to thinking several steps ahead.
The more you play, the more your brain learns to recognize certain patterns.
An easy thing you can do if you want to be off to a good start is to study a few openings and the moves that follow. Gives you a solid foundation to build on.

Yep.

It's apparently been far too long, because I keep making some sort of stupid mistake and not paying attention to how the board plays out after the move. Things were going fine until I decided to attempt to fork the bishop/queen and wasn't paying attention to that the knight had been keeping my king safe.

Thank you user, I think I'll try that. I've been wanting to get into more traditional games lately

Yeah I made a lot of mistakes too, playing online makes me really nervous apparently. I feel like I cheated by being white for two matches straight, could've sworn I set the settings to random

Each time you fuck up in chess, you learn from it. Just make an online chess account and don't be afraid of losing