ac syndicate.

Nothing. There are no good games.

Vampire the Masquarade:Bloodlines.
Good shit.

N++

Hearthstone when I was out of other ideas
Dirt Showdown (good god its shit)
Cities Skyline

Bit of GW2- gearing up a new mesmer for fractals/raiding while working on my next legendary weapon

Then some Gravity Rush, bought that a couple of days ago and having fun with it

Now I'm playing Disgaea 5 and finishing the story so I can lose myself in grinding

nothing yet, just woke up

Overwatch

with my dick

What genre do you like? What are some old favorites?

I never got into it much, just watched a bit of little kuriboh doing it in the merrick voice years ago.

Borderlands 2. Going through the game as Maya in TVHM, trying to do every single sidequest.

It's going to take some time to actually finish this game.

Jumping between two characters in DS2 with some Disgaea in the down time. Planning on trying Lightning Returns after that's done and wanted to do another playthrough of Hit and Run for shits.

Beat Super Mario Sunshine. I don;t think I like Mario games or platformers.

Uugh isnt it upsetting that we have these $600 smartphones with nothing but clash royale and hearthstone to play on them? Redhook should port darkest dungeon.

>cities skyline
Is this a sim city sort of thing?

About to get into some RS:Siege.

Pokemon black 2

FF4. Having a pretty good time, It's actually the funnest I've had with an FF game so far

Nothing

I'm about to play H1Z1 ironically, though

Some online mario kart 7. Gonna continue my playthrough on zero time dilemma soon, then probably some super mario 3d land.

I wanna play

I beat EarthBound for the first time and started playing Ocarina of Time for the first time

The Long Dark

I really need to pick up gravity rush sometime. I've been listening to bits of the OST for years, with the sequel out soon I dont want to have it all spoiled for me on Sup Forums.

I think i'm going to wait for the switch version of D5 so I can grind in bed.

Nothing. I just got out of class and ate lunch now I'm going to take a nap and go to work. Fml.

I played some overwatch. I started to play diablo 3 to do the anniversary stuff but my friend on skype said he would play with me tomorrow so I stopped. I think I'll spend my night leveling my au ra in ffxiv with some snacks and vodka before I go to bed.

Did you like earthbound?

Was playing XIV till the server crashed, now its time to shitpost on Sup Forums.

some weeb hearthstone aka. Shadowverse for my dailies

then nothing else

I want to play with Anzu's feet

Black Flag

sorry, no mp available

>spend 430 upgrading PC
>barely played any games since
Also played nothing yet today I mostly just shit post

Gunman Clive

Why is her controller plugged directly into the power bar? What purpose does this serve?

Titanfall 2, Battlefield 4, Quake Live and Helldivers.

Diablo 3
Pretty good so far

GFW (2010)
SM64 Extra (Mod - current year)
Smash Bros Wii U (2014)
No depression so far

I played witcher 3 for about 2 hours this morning before I went to my wage slave job

I probably won't play again tonight until midnight because I have to buy drugs at 9 so I can enjoy playing video games again

I finish my calculus class, went to go see my dad, and came home to play R6Siege terribly.

Swtor, the division
theyre getting good again

Why did you upgrade if you didnt want to play a specific game?
Personally my 3y old pc is gonna last till cp77 comes out.

I've been happy with gravity rush so far. The combat is definitely where it's weakest, but the story as I've explored so far has been entertaining, and it's just plain fun to play with the gravity powers

And dammit, I'm tempted to get D5C myself, even though I know it's just an exact port of the game except with that portable hook.

Bomberman 64 and the sims 3.
Playing Slime Rancher right now.

Me and my girlfriend did a playthrough of borderlands 1 in like 2009 or something. Game was a lot of fun and the story was appealing until that big letdown at the end. Sort of turned me off of buying the sequel even though the promos were really neat. We don't have two PCs that could run it at this point though.

Stalker CoC

Currently Playing Reality. I'm At my job, jobbing. When I finally manage to get home, I'll be playing me some Fate Extella or some Destiny.

I really loved it, I got frustrated a copy of times with the Instant knockout flash moves but realized afterwards it was really my fault for being retarded.

I have a copy of Mother 3 (fan-translated) that i'm going to play after OoT, I can't really play turn-based RPGs consecutively so Zelda should be a nice In-between game, but EarthBound without a doubt is one of my favorite games of all time, the humor is done perfectly and I don't think any game could ever match it.

Because I had no dedicated GPU and other aspects of my PC were shit. I did upgrade with a few games in mind but I only have GTA v to play at the moment.

Sucks

D44M

Overwatch
Shadow warrior 2
Overcooked with my neighbors
Gungeon
Furi
Witcher 3
CS:GO
TF2
Dark souls 3 with a house mate
Even had time to hit the gym and fuck a friend.

Sunshine is technically a 3d platformer so don't dismiss platformers all together. Else you'll miss out on Castlevania order of Ecclesia, Aria, and circle of the moon. I only played a little of sunshine too, maybe the intro was too long, but I really liked galaxy 1 and 2.

Rainbow Six Siege
Eternal
The Battle Cats
Marvel Future Fight
Shovel Knight
Civ 6

>tfw no cute parasitic neet loli living at your place that eats all your favorite food and complains when there no more left, treats you like ass and let's you clean up the mess every day

Doing a no level up run of Dark souls II: sotfs with my gf. She's doing a Casca build and I'm doing a Guts build. On the side we play a bit of Overwatch, she's playing through Skyward Sword and I'm playing my first LoZ game, Wind Waker.

We're having a good time

I cradled my cat as he died in my arms. Buried him in my backyard.

Came inside, posted some funny controllers on Sup Forums. Started drinking. Played some Kirby Super Star. Now im posting in this thread.

Life is hell.

I'm still at work, but I've played with myself if you know what I mean. A lot of good recommendations from that one loli thread going on.

>Ocarina of Time for the first time
Hope you don't find it boring as fuck like I did.

Fag. How can you play all of these in the span of a day? What like a 30min session on each or what?

One game at a time can't satisfy you anymore user? Also what sort of weapon/build on the DS2 characters?

Symphony of the Night. You guys like SotN? I sure do.

fuck mane i wish i was you

SMT4 Apocalypse, getting near the end I think.

It's pretty fun. Less challenging than 4 but the story is also less predictable than previous games.

Can't wait to punch YHVH in the face.

Mario world 3d on cemu, it's pretty neat and fun for a poorfag 3rd world no buckaroos like me.

fallout 3. might play some Super Mario Galaxy later. or maybe i'll pirate some wii u games.

Rip pussz

Sounds like you just want a regular daughter.

I still need to play that. I really liked B/W 1's story and music.

Red Dead Redemption

>Japanese character
>European outlet

I finished Shovel Knight for the second time, only using shovel.

I'm sorry for your loss, user. Have a wallpaper.

Fate/extella

Is it just me or does ++ run like shit compared to +?

Comfy, you're going to love Wind Waker once you get past the slow as fuck sailing segments. The Ganon fight is genuinely one of my most favorite final bosses.

Yeah, I don't know, I'm going to play Majora's Mask afterwards for the first time, I feel like I'll like that game much more.

I was like you 3 months ago.

You can be like me, user, trust me. just be yourself

I don't see any difference

Aw shit, that's my favorite one in the series too. What version are you playing? There's so many now. I want to do a playthrough of the complete collection(PSP?). Has the greatest looking sprites.

What does this meme mean?

Can you please not turn the thread into that?

Exactly what it sounds like my man

No I mean the picture

Mount & Blade Warband and Project Diva arcade

I'm at Dragon Roost Island currently; and man the music in this game, i'm loving it so far. And the sailing reminds me of the ArcheAge closed and open beta, good times, so it's all good.

Laddered a bit in Shadowverse, and played some Heroes of the Storm QM. Sometimes, knock-offs are better than the original.

Good taste user, I didn't like ZTD quite as much as VLR but its still a great game. I hope you like it too.

Age of Charlemagne as Big Chuck himself. It's a rough start and reminds me of playing as the WRE

I've done all the "unlocked" chapters on blue team. Sigma, Phi and not-Luna are all just too damn good for me not to do them first.

Starting red team now. So not looking forward for green. They are all literally whos.

I played D3 on release, finished a normal and nightmare run before putting it in the bin. Everyone says the expansion improved it, but I think ill wait for a diablo 4 in hopes of a return to form.

I'd love to play FF14 more but I dont have either the time or money for a sub right now ;_;

The PSP collection is actually the one I got, the sprite work is amazing. It was kinda jarring coming from ff6 but im digging it now. I heard the other two games weren't as great though? Is it just story with a little game play or an actual fleshed out game?

finally finished soul of rebirth expansion of ff2

Trying to play Dark Souls 1 on the PC but it wouldn't recognize my ps4 controller and my 360 controller keeps turning off at random times.

Got my driver license. Feel less like a loser already. Surely getting a gf will be a no problem now

Gravity Rush 2

>Surely getting a gf will be a no problem now

I need to stop playing clash royale and start playing this.

Same thing happened when we bought ours. Most of the over the top graphics games are normie stuff or tech demos. FF14's world is pretty comfy and fun to explore at high detail though. Especially the forest.

I got a gf after getting my driver's license user.

Just arm yourself with patience and it will happen.

I was trying to get back in STALKER and played this earlier, but then I got shot through bushes from 50m away while sneaking around. Rather than run around and deal with it, I figured I would stand still, try to spot the guy and see how fair it was, fucker was completely hidden as I was to him. Is there an easy way to change the transparency_threshold so I don't have to deal with this shit?

and you still have time to shitpost on Sup Forums