HAAH WAAW 2

Halo Wars 2 is getting a physical Edition for PC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N818Gpcf4UU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ultimate Edition also gets a ogysical release for PC.

Both editions use the play anywhere program, meaning if you buy this, you will also be able to download the game on Xbox One.

There is also a console physical release (in both normal and ultimate edition) but these releases will not feature play anywhere. You will only be able to play on Xbox.

You can also buy the game digitally, which will feature play anywhere, but with no physical disc/box.

Too bad it's fucking shit

How are you meant to play this on a xbone controller?

Can you play this with a kb+m plugged into xbox?

In case anyone is wondering, the difference between the standard and ultimate edition is notable:

Ultimate Edition Bonuses include:
>Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
A remaster of teh first Halo Wars game that can be played on both Xbox and PC. Features online, new achievements, and remastered graphics/sound. (You get this early by the way. Some people afe playing it already)
>Halo Wars 2 Season Pass
All futureHalo Wars 2 DLC guaranteed
>Welcome to the Ark
Extra scenes and cinematic content

>How are you meant to play this on a xbone controller?
>Can you play this with a kb+m plugged into xbox?
Sounds like you havent played Halo Wars before.
It's structured in a way that it works with a controller.
That being said, a KB/M expansion for the Xbone is announced.
Obviously thiugh you could alternatively just play on your windows 10 PC

So, Microsoft guy. Can we expect AoE4 announcement this year on E3? I'm not really fan of Halo.

nice ty

A L L
U N I T S

LOCAL.

UNITS.

who is this pathetic excuse of a female face

Not a microsoft guy.
Just spreading some little known news.
Haah Waaw should have been on PC for a while now.

>That being said, a KB/M expansion for the Xbone is announced.

Gears of War 4 already supports KB+M on xbone. I still use a controller because obviously. But it's nice being able to use text chat in horde mode.

Is Windows 10 only?

There is currently no way to play any X1 game with keyborard mounse

>Is Windows 10 only?
Either Windows 10 or Xbox One.
There is no way to play on PC's that don't use W10 if that's what you're asking.

Just dual boot if you're nervous. That's what I do.

Gears 4 supports it. You'd know this if you actually had an Xbone and regularly play it like I do. But of course, you're just shitposting.

It's possible to own an Xbone and not play shit games like Gears of War.

Damn. I really want AoE 4. I'm sick of 2 and they never updated 3.

>Gears of War
>shit

Nah senpai, it's your taste that is shit.

why did you buy it then? xbox is literally dudebro the videogame

anyone considering buying halo wars 2, please just save yourself the headache and play broodwar instead.

People still give a fuck about Halo? Is this 2009?

I have an Xbone and I don't know of any way to play X1 games on the Xbox One console with a keyboard.

I won the Halo 5 Xbone in a competition. That's the only Xbone game I've played on it, the rest were all backwards compatible games.

The Halo brand is brand is basically in a similar place that Nintendo is.
It's well past its prime and the vast majority of gamers don't give a shit about it, but it survives with its own niche of highly dedicated fans.

READY SIR! MOVIN OUT!

Yeah overwatch is the only fps anyome should care about

Step 1: Launch Gears of War 4 (as far as I know it's the only game that currently supports it)
Step 2: Plug in a USB keyboard and a USB mouse into the slots on the console

Congratulations, you can now get absolutely shredded by people who have 360 degrees of movement instead of only 8. But at least you can use text chat.

Buy Cossacks 3

Windows Store crack. When?

How's MP? Is it fun?

M8, theres NOTHING more fun that watching your army of 200 dragoon horemen sorround and mow down an army of pikemen 2 times larger

Just tried it.
Doesnt work.

Well, you have convinced me.

Thisit's $20.
Get it

This screenshot is of Halo Wars 2 right? It really looks fucking atrocious

Stop lying. Not only does it work, it works simultaneously with the controller i.e. you can use both at the same time (some people have theorized that left hand on the controller to move and right hand on the mouse to aim would dominate, but I've never been able to make it work). The game even recognizes the last input method you used and adjusted the prompts accordingly.

That's Halo Wars 1 running on 360

Yeah I did when I was in elementary school like 15 years ago. Don't be such a try hard dude

just saying, playing shitty rts will literally give you a headache..

Pretty sure HW1 didn't have mech units that looked like that. Also I don't recognize like 2 vehicles.

>rated M
pic not legit but would be cool if this does happen

I don't care about the ahlos
and even if i did i would never use the fucking windows store to download and play games

youtube.com/watch?v=N818Gpcf4UU
the only good thing to come out of this

Any rts/v/ group on discord?

We still hold hope that 343 will stop mutilating the games someday. They have no sign of stopping

That's definitely not the original game.

It's HW2.