Could this game be the Switch's secret weapon?

Could this game be the Switch's secret weapon?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/lanzegames/pixel-princess-blitz-sandbox-roguelike-action-rpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=WJGooKIoy1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yV9k-YGtyJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how come the bowtie character isn't blue?

It looks like a really fun game, but I don't think it's a killerapp

no this is kickstarter.com/projects/lanzegames/pixel-princess-blitz-sandbox-roguelike-action-rpg/

too expensive

could this be THAT thing they were talking about?

Yes. Just like how sing party was the Wii U's secret weapon.

I heard this is going to be the 1st digital release. Any news on the price?

it represents an asian guy going after a white woman

$20

Tell me why a single analog stick is allowed in the year of two thousand and seventeen

Will it have online? Looks really fun, but I don't have any friends irl.

My clips are moving on their own!

To be honest thats not bad. The game looks like a fuckton of fun.

Of course Sup Forums will hate it because you actually need a friend to play with.

>that pink piece of paper

It's a SNES controller with an analog stick instead of a d-pad

Because it's a 2D game?

I KNOW IT COMES OUT IN MARCH. BUT WHEN IN MARCH. FUCK.

>This was originally on PC

If only it was 3rd party instead of Nintendo first party

Ok, am I the only one that thinks the individual joy cons look really uncomfortable?

Supposedly it's 1-4 players, but I don't know how the single player is going to work.

Can't wait to play this with my gf, she's been wanting games to play with me that we're both new to (since I can be not that good at teaching her how to play games I'm currently into) and the switch will provide just that.

Are those fucking baby hands? I'm not kidding. Are those. Baby hands.

>N-Nintendo hates hardcore gamers!
>New console with an old school controller configuration

>no option to play 2 yellow
Dropped.

no you spaz

b-but they are snip and clip ;_;

unless you are like 500 kg, it's pretty easy to hold that stuff. Don't let your training make you say stupid thing.

You swap between controlling both characters in single player.

I've heard conflicting reports. Some say they feel awkward, some say they just melt into your hand.

Not going to lie, this game looks fucking brilliant. This is a sleeper hit waiting to happen.

The facial expressions are lewd

I want to cuddle Red

Yep it's been a dream of mine to have a controller that's smaller than the nes's with the analog directly in the center of it, with two shoulder buttons that are the size of pencil erasers. CAN'T WAIT!

>awkward
if it's reports on first try that doesn't mean much, people who typically only owned one system in their life tend to badly adapt to change.

It's cute. ARMS is the secret weapon, though. Snipperclips is a fun little distraction game.

They have reversed color schemes that compliment each other

What's wrong with you?

It's cute, but it's alrady confirmed for PSN, so I'll just wait for the better port.

>Nintendo first party title
>Confirmed for the PSN
wut?

>only straight couples

Im a little triggered, nintendo should at least give us the option to make 2 male chars. That said Im probably gonna buy it.

You can cut them out to be whatever you want. If anything you're being a bigot by assuming that either one is assigned to any one gender.

But seriously eat shit and cut this shitposting out instead b8r.

Who made this game anyway?

An indie studio (SFB) and Nintendo

It's a remake/reimaging of an indie game apparently.

Dude what? The red one is obviously designed to be a "girl". How is that shitposting? Im just saying what I think, and I think that I would love to play it with my boyfriend but neither of us would want to play as the "girl" one. So yeah.

Hmmm I wonder what Nintendo brought to the table...

youtube.com/watch?v=WJGooKIoy1Q

why would you need 2 sticks for this game

you'll get used to it

>Switch
>old school

At least the NES controller had a D-Pad.

Money.
Apparently Nintendo's higher ups fell in love with the game and covered the devs with more money than whey could wish on their wildest dreams

good design

How about you stop complaining like a little bitch and just play the fucking game? You really gonna be picky about playing a piece of paper that's femininely designed you whiny faggot?

No I won't because I'm not going to buy the dumpster fire known as the switch.

Lewdness

sucks to be you then

How about you fuck off back to r/NintendoSwitch, you fucking shill. Its a legit cirtic on the game design. If you cant handle complains you better stop being on Sup Forums you fucking faggot.

>Official
Is there any more of this?

It's based on CMYK

You have magenta and yellow characters who become cyan when they overlap.

Not really, it's a female looking piece of paper that for some reason triggers you in some way that doesn't make you want to play as that character, I really don't see how that matters or how it'll even effect gameplay for you but whatever man. Also if you're telling me to go back to Redddit, from what you saying maybe you should go back to tumblr

Stop shilling this retarded Kickstarter you fucking retard.

cute

I want to fuck that pink thing

these sprites are fucking gross

It's sad we can never get demonstrations like the Japanese do.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV9k-YGtyJI

>Arino finds out he can cut up the other player
>His first action after this discovery is to bully the woman.

I'm going to be ordering some pizzas, sides and mountain dew and buying it on release day.
Then my gf and I will co-op the entire thing in one sitting.
It's going to be a fun day.

It looks like a game that could get popular with youtube kiddies.

That potentially means a lot nowadays.

treehouse did pretty good

>play by yourself

oh thank god
I don't think I could play this game with out stoping for a wank every five minutes

>Yellow not ending up in a dick shape in the scuffle
Missed opportunity

>ruining it
>not wanting to fuck a shape
GET OUT

This really is a feel good story for indie developers then since they just came out and made an intuitive game that caught the eyes of Nintendo to become a launch window title for their new system.

And they aren't part of the corrupt world that is indie gaming either.

Good for them.

Both showed the various ways to play the game.

Treehouse was a tutorial where they knew the solution the devs mapped out. The Japanese stream was people who had no knowledge of the game working it out and finding different solutions. Like with the basketball, they didn't create a bowl shape in one of the characters, they just ended up juggling the ball into the hoop after finding out you can get it to respawn.

>dick papercut

Did you just assumed its gender?
This is a whole new level of faggotery

>people are unironically sexually attracted to a piece of paper

It's hard to explain, man.

>japanese
>collaborate like ants to force solution
>western
>use tool to invent solution
really activate my almonds

CUT IT OUT GET IT HAHAHAAHA

It looks perfect for couples

I've never been part of a couple

kys faggot

>some say they just melt into your hand.

why the fuck is nintendo using such cheap plastic then its fucking EIGHTY DOLLARS for two of these things you'd think they wouldnt melt with all the icecubes packed into each one

This version seems a bit more non-consensual.

>being this retarded

I just realized the Senran Kagura dev was talking about the HD Rumble thing.

My god.

Idiots

Did you just assume their genders?

Just because one of them has eyelashes and blush doesn't mean its a woman. Same way the one with no eyelashes and a bowtie doesn't mean its a man. It's fucking TWENTY SEVENTEEN, I can't believe sexist retards like you still exist. My god.

disgusting
is there more

Apparently they stole this game from a dev.

>Dumb slut just tells the other guy exactly what to do instead of letting him figure it naturally.
Treehouse did horribly.

>Could this game be the Switch's secret weapon?
pshh
Sorry kid, but that would be pic related.
>The latest iteration of Super Turbo is only on the Switch
>Nintendo's gonna get dat fat e-sports dosh with FGC tourneys
>Because it's Switch exclusive, 3rd parties will be making new fighting Sticks and pads just for the Switch to support the new USF2 scene just as the Switch launches
>With the amazingly portable 2-player Switch experience, USF2 will make Melty Blood tourneys look like a joke

>collaborate like ants to force solution
What the fuck?

Is that Arino?
No wonder the gameplay demonstration was so entertaining.

No, Nintendo hired paid the entire original team to make a well-made and high budget version of the game.

Just like Valve did when they discovered the team that made the demo that turned into Portal.

...You know what, I have high hopes for Snipperclips.

Nintendo isn't Sony you sod.

What did (You) mean by this?