The Power of Playstation

There's like 3 threads on the front page about Zelda's graphics. Lets have a Sony graphics thread to break things up a little bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are Zelda graphics threads so popular but Sony graphics threads are not? Hmmm...

could you be any worse at taking screenshots?

>screenshots of youtube videos
user...

>when you hear from an asspained fanboy

Shit thread, I'm glad it's ded.

I really don't fucking understand the point you're trying to prove.

It's the same thing in the Zelda threads. Am I doing something wrong?

Autism

This thread is sad and you should feel bad.

You shouldn't be mad at anybody for pointing out the new Zelda looks like trash but Nintendo.

>So booty blasted that the nintenyearold makes himself look retarded trying to prove a point

>its okay when sonyggers do it!

Do what? Point out that your game looks like fucking garbage? Yeah, of course its okay because it does.

Sony-fags get shit on here on the regular too, fag, most of them are some of the most obnoxious butthurt losers on this board but you're starting to prove that observation quite wrong, aren't you?

I'd blast her with my booty if you know what I mean

user calm the fuck down

If you're that thin-skinned you're gonna get eaten alive here

Why is someone thinking Zelda looks shit a Sonygger thing? It could be PC. It could be disgruntled Nintenbabbies.

You samefagged a thread like -this- though. You're fucking sad.

Are you responding to the right user?

I have no emotional investment toward how assravaged OP is over people pointing out Zelda is probably the shittiest looking game of this generation.

OP, where did nintendo touch you as a lad to make you so autistic?

TRIGGERED

>b-but sony!!1
Everytime.

Why are you taking your frustration on Sony? They are not responsible for BOTW looking like ass compared to the reveal trailer

>Because it's not about the graphics
>Unless it's nintendos graphics

I'm just posting some graphics, relax dood.

Based Sony permanently lives in OPs head rent-free

Sonyggers will defend this

ISIS? more like NISIS

Man, those are some really great AIs

nice falseflagging here !

This is sad.

I mean, even in 720p and compressed by youtube it looks better than any source footage we've seen of Zelda.

You'd have to throw an ugly-ass Fallout 3 green fog over everything until hardly anything is visible for anything to look as bad as Zelda does.

Why are sonyggers getting so mad? Just because their games look like ass compared to PC games.

All the PS4 has is shitty popin simulators and weeb shit. Tell me one (1) ps4 exclusive that's not complete shit or a interactive movie.

I can't, but I also can't name one PS2 game that looks worse than the new Zelda.

Aint that fuckin nutty?

You prove my point. Their is no good game for the ps4 after 2 years of waiting.

TRULY A MASTERPIECE
THE PINNACLE OF 2017 GRAPHICS

ZELDA BTFOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4

And that music, must have been one of the top sony music producers that made it~

so you where that mad about me posting zelda shits you made a thread and posted them here you are a sad fucker

I don't even own a PS4. I just think this thread is sad, and why even bother trying to justify anything?

It's not like it ever helps. You'll move the goalposts, or say " no, because my opinion is fact and yours is shit " or whatever other endless sea of piss excuse is en vogue this year.

No, thanks. I'll just continue to ridicule and mock obvious shitposters rather than attempt to engage them in a debate.

shots holy shit i'm tired

We know whats going to happen, someone's going to name some games, you're going to list each and every one of them and try and convince yourself and others that they're either shit or don't count. Someone else will call you something and a big argument will commence

It's pretty routine at this point and I'd rather not waste my time

>It's pretty routine at this point and I'd rather not waste my time
Eeeh he would still pull the "HA YOU CANT NAME THEM BECAUSE THERE'S ANY" and pretend he won the "argument" on his head

kek'd

>mfw looking at nintendo shitters

>all those posts in the original thread
>making your own thread in an attempt to fight back
>making another one after the first one died

I have a Switch and the Breath of the Wild Special Edition preordered. Zelda is my favourite series ever, with four games in my top 10. With PS1 and N64 graphics burned into my memory, I firmly believe that bad graphics have been virtually extinct on consoles for over 10 years. It's also been just as long since the last time I was as hyped for another game as I am for Breath of the Wild.

All that said, I have never seen anyone's anus explode as badly as yours has.

Based fucking Sully

Great thread OP!

Lets talk about playstation graphics.

>starts a trolling thread
>calls someone a sad fucker when they do it too

LOL

>shittiest looking game of this generation.
You really must not see any of the games coming in this industry to think that Zelda actually looks like the worst game from this generation.

>mfw console war fags

I buy whatever I want to play games. Sony and Nintendo both have games coming out all the time.

>mfw people argue about graphics and sales while I'm playing games on both

Get a load of Mr high and mighty over here

IDORTS NEED TO DIE

the fuck are you on about how is me posting screenshots and webm of a game im getting shitposting

Which game looks better Sup Forums?

>playing dumb
You don't have to play dumb, you are dumb.

i feel sorry for you

These screens are from YouTube videos. It's really unfair for the amazing looking PS4 games unlike Shitendo, Zelda seriously looks like a PS2 game in HD. Seems rushed, generic, and re-hashed. A game with no heart or soul.

The one with actual shaders. Top kek.

>cherrypicking

The left has more advanced effects going for it, and it's also not on a baby console flop.

>its okay when sonyggers cherrypick

>all these butthurt sonyggers itt
Whoa. I guess truth hurts huh?
Sad.

the idiot is mad i was posting zelda screenshots and webm he thinks i was shitposting when i told him i wasn't so he made this thread

woah....

>does the same thing as OP
>calls him a mad idiot
You can't make this shit up.

Damn. The quads have spoken.

Yes, because you always cherry picked us in the past with Uncharted screens that looked nothing like the reveal. Now it's our revenge. Face it, Sony is the only way to go for real mature gamers. Like, I turned 18 just yesterday, I have grown out of Nintendo. Even though Wii was my first system, I went PS3 and never looked back.

Nintendrones live in a perpetual state of blame shifting and compensation. There's no reasoning with these sad individuals. The minute someone says something bad about nintendo, they already start sony this sony that out of nowhere. I mean, it's already been over 20 years since the ps1 stole nintendo's thunder from night to day and they still don't seem to be able to get over it. At least that's the only thing I can think of that would spark such retardation, despite all these years.

>turned 18 just yesterday
>I have grown out of Nintendo
Wow you're so mature dude. I bet you don't even take out the trash for mommy anymore.

Nigga the only one who's shitting blood here is you and frankly you're giving a bad name to the Zelda fanbase

>Cherrypick
All closeups of textures look bad in zelda. You can't find any that look good.

Sure the vistas look good with video compression artifacts and low res all around, but the day the game releases and everyone gets their hands on it we will see those 900p lossless screenshots that will just break your heart to pieces.

Greatness awaits...

This t.b.h
I'm only 15 but even I realise how much of a kiddy pos shitendo really is. Sony4lyfe baby!

>cell shading
>textures
Are you fucking retarded?

Fuck yeah son :D

so where do you get game play video from to make webm of games that are not out yet

Ah so you're the autist that is flooding some thread with these weird screencaps in the same format.

>getting this buttblasted because people said zelda looks like shit

Top fucking kek

Do you know what Cell shading means?

>ps1 stole Nintendo's thunder
>Wii, DS and 3DS outselling everything but PS2

Yeah sure stole that thunder.

your mess of pixel won't look or run any better user
its funny watching plebs fight over who has the best looking turd

Yeah, exactly, and he cherrypicks too, unlike the Zelda shots which ALL look bad. It's a PS2 game in HD.

Damn that looks pretty good compared to OP's pick. You can actually tell what's going on.

The ps3 is not even 15m units behind the wii and the 3ds sales are tanking hard. It didn`t even mange to reach half the sales of its predecessor, the Wii U is absolute dude and the ps4 is on track to outsell the ps2.

But yeah, the ps1 totally didn't steal nintendo's thunder, that's why every dev jumped ship to sony while nintendo is so irrelevant they just released a 9th gen console yet you'd be hard pressed to find a single person that considers it the start of the 9th gen just because it was nintendo that kickstarted it, amirite?

Wii U is an* absolute dud*

Also, it's funny that you mentioned the wii, which was a soccer mom console that was already dead and forgotten by 2011 after the waggling fad died out.

All joking aside... Zelda is pretty fucking gorgeous when you don't cherry pick.

Why do all the PS4 "games" look like they're from 2003? What's going on in this thread?

i wasn't cherry picking at all and if it seems like i was im sorry

Did they?

I meant that the video you posted looked good!

ok

>someone was actually this upset
Thanks user I need a chuckle first thing in the morning.

I can hook up a bluray player to my pc and watch movies too, what do you mean ?

>when your creators go bankrupt

It looks good

who would win in a fight, ffxv-kun or angry nintendo shitposter?