Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2

Loctests are running now. Zato and Faust buffed, low tiers are the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

evernote.com/shard/s296/sh/9b1f1c0a-7ad2-4edb-bb5b-179aded57788/290a6c67ce0a7d8dbe17a26607258184
famitsu.com/news/201701/20125259.html
youtu.be/USZ_U4QY2Tw?list=FL4YxYELdpV5pYBqxYjgUZVQ&t=968
twitter.com/notBaf0/status/822278290257780737
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5d can reflect projectiles
>literally a meme

>making zato players actually use his ground overdrive

'buffed'

The real fun changes are going to be that I-No and Ky 5d still comes out on yrc, because this game needs more people with actual mixups than Milia.

The actual nerfs are Sol and Sin in the sense you can no longer play them like a retard and win.

evernote.com/shard/s296/sh/9b1f1c0a-7ad2-4edb-bb5b-179aded57788/290a6c67ce0a7d8dbe17a26607258184
I like it.

also
>low tiers are the same
Is this you, Salty Slayer?

May's armpits need a buff

>Ky 5d still comes out on yrc
And? What's the point of it?

>Potemkin will always be shit

>you can no longer play them like a retard and win
How exactly any of Sin's """nerfs""" will stop him from his usual gameplan?

Sin's issue is that he is very commital, but what he commits to is strong, so if you suck, you won't be able to make him wiff that beak diver anyway. A Sin that plays against people who know what they are doing deals with people crossing him up all the time - this is why people commonly countrpick Chipp against him - so the 6p, and making his backdash bad thus making him even more stationary, is a really big deal.

I like the leap being special cancellable thing, he doesn't have a lot to do from there though, so i'm kinda afraid they'll give him a Belial Blade kind of an air special.

I really wish they had given every character a new move or two like the rumors suggested. I'm not the biggest Blazblue fan, but that's one thing I really like about new BB games.

6p usually cancels into cS so it's not a big deal anyway.

>tfw Tuner is never going to get buffed
Just kill me.

>playing a grappler in an animu game

if he can crouch under HCL now it will be amazing. and being able to hold FDB sounds nice. Wonder what the heat change is about, hope that doesn't affect double heats in the corner because that would be dumb.

Glad Johnny looks like he might get away with a slap on the wrist by not having as much frame advantage on Zwei YRC.

>All those Dizzy buffs

Bottom tier Kum and Potemkin got fucking nothing while mid tier Dizzy got ten thousand buffs.

Makes sense.

>Potemkin got fucking nothing
We went over this right as the last thread ended. The buffs aren't what he NEEDS, necessarily, but they aren't useless. Smaller crouching hurtbox and chargeable Flick are helpful, if minor.

Team Red has been going out of their way to save dizzy, this is no surprise

Hey, at least 6234 is fixed :^)

>also
>>low tiers are the same
>Is this you, Salty Slayer?

He's not wrong. Jam is barely touched and will continue being shit. Slayer's neutral stays the same but more reward from bite is much appreciated. Pot's new shit might only help against very slow moves. The only one who got really buffed is Dizzy.

So after over a decade we find out the reason for the gears, the destruction of Japan and everything was all due to a combination of Ultron and That Guy trying to help keep Sol's dick wet?

Honestly, the change is a nice gesture, but ultimately useless because anyone whose stuck with her this long have gotten the input down.
The Hayabusa change is also okay, I guess. Hopefully the increased launch is enough to get a full combo off of unblockables.

I think I'm just going back to Faust.

I never asked for this.

>people still think potemkin needs buffs instead of QoL changes like the ones he's been getting
if you guys actually played pot you would see how his kit is perfect and making significant changes would completely upend how balanced he actually is

famitsu.com/news/201701/20125259.html

Famitsu article with some new images

Faust about to remove Baiken's other eye

Potemkin main here. So he can charge his flick now? Anything else interesting?

trishula input simplified to 214K, untech time increased on air throw, bigger hitbox on heat knuckle, smaller crouching hitbox
might prevent some instant overheads

no crossplay no buy

That bridge is sick looking

He can't crouch under HCL, it's confirmed. Too bad, it was the thing I was the most excited about since I-no is one of my most played MUs

cool

Welp, that really sucks. HCL was the first thing I thought of when I read the change. Now I am bummed, but not surprised.

He really needs some help for his midscreen pressure/oki IMO. It's stupid as fuck that you lose pressure after a perfect Heat read midscreen and have to fight your way all the way back in

>not playing grappler in a animu game.
Satisfying as fuck to play

youtu.be/USZ_U4QY2Tw?list=FL4YxYELdpV5pYBqxYjgUZVQ&t=968

and watch

>MFW the ending of this particular match

why does pachi hate jam

Because she's the worst waifu who pleases old gears for money

Because everyone hates Jam.
She's a shitty character.

Who gives a fuck about this new weeb game rehash.

The game is out, one week after, it's dead.

>$60 every 6 months

why not just start a subscription based service for fighting games

WHERE'S BRIDGET

It's $20
Research before you shitpost dummy

Someone is going to fall for this.

YOU'RE A SHITTY CHARACTER!

She raped him in AC.

>talks about grapplers
>posts the most ass-backwards grappler with 1.5 command grabs
Okay kid.

Take your old, busted slut, and get out.

>t. SFV player

Its 20 dolars you faggot

Jam is really fun to play but holy shit, Pach. Give her something good, what the fuck am I suppose to do with that 46P thing now?

>everyone getting new moves hyped up during announcement
>3 characters get new moves

Just give Kum something that lets her out of the mech for the love of fucking god

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed by a patch for an Arcsys game. Because of the rumors I actually expected some major balance changes and new moves for all characters to shake things up a bit.

I'm glad, let's not turn this into BlazBlue

GG is already BB at this point.

Yeah, let's give low tier characters bunch of useless shit which doesn't fix any of their problems. I'm looking forward to EVO2017, this time FAB will finally beat Machaboo!

yay my low tier character is still garbage

great balance

They can buff Pot all they want, FAB won't beat Machaboo. I love FAB but he isn't nearly as good of a player.

What do Ram's new specials do? Is she gonna stay be worse-then-Pot tier?

Hoshiki wasn't impressed by her new moves.

>HAI
>HAI
>WOHOOOO
>HASHKOCHINCHO

HYAPPO SHINSHOU

Not bad, how about a hand now

HYAPPO SHINSHOU is great

them legs tho

Cyкa блядь

Top right, and bottom right are the best.

Any Faust footage surfaced yet?

Five blades for the closet shave possible.

Oh, it looks different now. Maybe it's 5k instead and it floats, giving you a reason to use it.

Unless that's what 2d looks like now in which case fuck everything.

holy shit, yozansen looks baller as fuck. I'll always end in that now, oki be damned

Jesus Christ

how horrifying

twitter.com/notBaf0/status/822278290257780737

wait

DID THEY GIVE BAIKEN A FUCKING DP

>give
She's HAD one.
It's air-only, but you can TK it.

Its one of her command dash follow-ups isnt it?

It's one of her followups from akemi\suzuran.

*azami

It really looks like she's doing off suzuran

It would make sense if he pressed it on guard point but it doesn't seem like the Faust did anything

You can do the guard point moves during suzuran like in +R.

>guard point
Meant guard cancel followups

you could do that in +R?

okay

Impressions from the Loketest say that Baiken is fun and great as well.

samefag, also illiterate and ignorant

your (You)

Good to hear. But I'm getting the impression that people don't really care about Answer.

IT'S NOT FAIR

GIVE ME BACK ANJI

>waiting for Rev2 to come out before buying Rev
lol have fun

Couldn't there be some benefit to waiting with buying Revelator though? I mean it's unlikely but maybe there's a price drop before Rev 2 comes out or maybe they'll do some sort of promotion with the game being cheaper or including the old DLC characters if you purchase Revelator during Rev 2's launch week or something. Maybe it's just wishful thinking from my side.

I already own the PS3 version, but I want to pick it up on Steam as well eventually.

I mean there could be a sale but I couldn't count on it.

>playing a grappler in a 2D fighting game
Fixed for you

>cool characters like Kum always get shit on
Feels bad

Sol got nerfed yeah but Sin hardly got touched. Now Raven. He got nerfed to hell.

5K? More like 5f.

Da fuck is with Sup Forums and Kum. Special snowflakes all of you

I don't even play Sol, but I don't understand why they made it 5f and not 4f.

Sol has really strong YRC into Wild Throw options.
5F assures that they won't be able to punish people trying to jump out

>Bloodsucking Universe: on hit, all specials counter hit for a set period of time
Are they trying to pull a Weak Point setup potential like Assrails?
I don't care, I want my feints back, do you hear me Daisuke?

it's a cute girl in a fucking robo-Gouken. The only reason it's "snowflake" is that she sucks, but I doubt most of Sup Forums cares about being in the top 10 players online, or winning evo.

What's wrong? Keep accidently doing her "charge up moves" skill? Stop double tapping crouch by mistake and get gud

>That face when you're about to donkey punch an century's old guy who's even more unkillable than Slayer and who gets off to pain

Answer will become the next Bedman; a character so weird/uninteresting looking that people will sleep on but become its boon since they won't know the matchup