Reminder this is the shitty board you browse

Reminder this is the shitty board you browse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCpRhO1Wus4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nothing wrong with that image? I don't get it

r8

left is due mainly due to graphicsfags/sonygger shitposting. right is nostalgiafags

literally nothing about that is nostalgia. Learn words you fucking retard

>obvious downgrade versus change in artstyle

Literally nothing wrong with that image.

OP is a faggot and everything wrong with this board.

>LoZ
>a series that people want to look like this

>KH
>y'know, fucking Disney and shit

Apples and oranges aside, you are correct about the board being shit.

>NintendoGaf
lmao

Left:
>Reveal CINEMATIC TRAILER vs actual game
>People showing "TOTALLY REAL IN-ENGINE FOOTAGE RECORDED STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CONSOLE" vs actual game to defend it.

Right:
>Both are actual game footage.
>While the bottom one is more technically impressive, it completely lacks the original artstyle it itself was trying to recreate
>People complaining that the remaster has a different artstyle than the original

It's almost as if this board isn't a hivemind.

But you're right in thinking that the anti-nintendo shitposting is just as rampant as the shilltendo posting.

How did you post in a board that you don't browse, OP? i know you're baiting, but you're still a faggot

Do people not recall what ps2 games look like, or are they just parroting what others say since they've most likely only played the ps3 and up?

>Sup Forums is one person

ten people ten tastes

deal with it nintoddler

I'm ready for the asshurt.

pretty sure the bottom right is pre rendered?
also top left is in luminous engine not unreal 4 and has shitty full bright on

Hey I made that mage. I knew people were going to save it and repost it, but I actually in retrospect now hate the black bar. So I made an edit.

Save this one instead. Also, again sorry to the anons I screencapped. I just found it all very amusing kek

>"i wish for the ps2 visuals"
>"comfy disney cartoon world"
>not nostalgiafagging

>Sony fans post both things
Top FUCKING kek

Well the KH graphics are too realistic, especially for the cast that are in the game.

Looks pretty fucking accurately recreated. Top is the failure.

WHY THE FUCK DOES NOBODY KNOW KINGDOM HEARTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>people nitpick

Shocking

Whats wrong with this?

People lie to themselves, they want to believe that they like the old graphics more due to a superior taste in art styles, and not that they're just biased from nostalgia.

check how many Wii U were sold

pmtf

Because it's not very good and the OPs are cringy so I skipped them.

This board has a stupid amount of shitposters. Why should you care what anyone thinks here? Who knows if they're being serious.

new kingdom hearts is trying to achieve the same visuals as the opening cgi cutscenes from the originals
I personally love it but I can understand people wanting the cartoonish style that 1 and 2 had back

it's like people care more about the visuals when you're actually playing as opposed to cutscenes or something crazy like that

>the OPs are cringy so I skipped them
Nigga you are already playing a game about final fantasy characters fighting alongside disney characters how the fuck are they cringy?
Can't complain that it's jap since the OPs are in english

in-game is pretty low poly but even then the bottom image is closer to the Disney aesthetic Kingdom Hearts aims for

Stop memeing. Top is further from being accurate than bottom retard

>The OPs are cringy
If you decided to play a FF x Disney game I don't know what you expected, but don't you dare Utada Hikaru amazing work

>Sanctuary
>bad opening
how can you even have this horrid taste

please tell me you at least seen the final mix secret ending

Both images on the right look good, but I guess the nostalgiafags think the bottom won't fit the artstyle. I never really played KH so I can't comment with certainty on artstyle, but its likely that they are just afraid of any change.

On the left the top looks good but the bottom looks like dogshit.

The LoZ one was a downgrade by not having as many trees or grass. The KH one was a lighting and slight texture change though.

What? Is your eyesight failing? It's like you think they're closer because the hues are closer.

Why is the left not considered a change in art style as well?

>sonygger
>left clearly shows a post giving Naughty Dog shit for Uncharted 4 downgrades

It's universal double-standards.

Reminder that more than one person posts on Sup Forums and different people hold different views, preferences, and opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCpRhO1Wus4

Kingdom Hearts always looked like the bottom image. It's just people who either never played the game or haven't played in forever think the top is better.

Yeah I love those neon green leaves and cream(?) coloured trunks. Don't forget that cream coloured bridge and rocks to match those cream coloured trees on the original shot

Meanwhile bottom has the correct colours for everything.

and here's a Disney movie with a tropical aesthetic, stop acting retarded.

because the artstyle didn't change

You know I actually agree with the KH one

I was in that thread, it was primarily about BotW, some people just started to deflect it back at the shitposters, but most of the thread was shitting on BotW.

so I was right you're hung up on the color and can't see anything else
why would I care about a different works aesthetic and not the actual game we're talking about? because they're realated to the same company?
thanks for the autism

Ugly trees aren't an aesthetic

oh right because as you can see I called them that

I need to stop responding to autistic children

I think the issue people have is that the old KH games followed an aesthetic more in line with Disney's 2D productions such as pic related.

This newer style reflects pixar's aesthetic.
While I personally don't mind either, I think I would've liked a less drastically upgraded version of the game that still retains the cell shading of 2D Disney.

The 3D stuff doesn't look too bad her, but I can see why people don't like it.
It's like when random devs on Youtube throw a highpoly model of Link into UE4 and give it hyper realistic lighting, while it looks realistic it just comes off as lazy and uninspired.

I'm really trying to understand where you're coming from but it's just not working. This is the Destiny Island I've known for so long and it's not that mat_fullbright shit.

Ps2 art style guy is right.
What's wrong with art style > graphics?

Why do people apologize for Zelda so much?

If we had PS2 visuals then can we get KH3 in 2 years instead of 5?

I don't want Kingdom Hearts to look like the fucking CGI.

Not an argument.

Tangled and Big Hero Six were Disney movies made in CG. They're in KH3.

>This newer style reflects pixar's aesthetic.

Don't you guys want stuff like Incredibles or Toy Story in?

Literally nothing. Shitposters just have different standards when it comes to Nintendo and Sony so that they can shitpost all day and still consider themselves right, even if it means being two-faced hypocrites.

Oh boy, I cant wait for fucking Frozen

LET IT GO

>What's wrong with art style > graphics?
Nothing, you're just too stupid to realize the bottom right picture has both.

Zeldas artstyle looks horrible.

If it replaces the little mermaid I will be ok with it

The KH pictures are literally the same except art style and I prefer the full brightness in the top right

Why do you guys hate gud grafix + gud art-style, which is clearly the bottom KH one.

>This comparison
>A shitty tree
>Vs 10 meters distant view of the landscape

Yeah, this is the fucking board I browse.

>left-same artstyle lower quality
>right-different artstyle
Yes, I see, what's your point?

The top right is a 2d render for a promotional pic, it looks cute but it was never the actual game.

>this post
>misses the point

I love this board.

>left: old art style
>right: new art style

>those plastic trees
>that blocky rock
>gud grafix
Is this a minecraft mod?

>two guns beats no guns

Yes , new art-style is better.

Yes, we know the point. Some faggots are complaining about how bad LOZ looks while other faggots are complaining that KH doesn't look like a Ps2 game. It's not fucking difficult to discern you primate.

>implying
Two guns cant protect you from the depths of hellfire

What is this, your first day on Sup Forums?

Lurk moar fag and you'll learn that it's okay when Nintendo does it.

>ps2 games were great
>ps4 games are shit
>therefore KH3 needs to look like a ps2 game to be good
Problem fags?

When you keep using the same two cherrypicked screenshots from Zelda, it starts to lose it's impact.

Clearly we have to cherrypick harder.

>BOTW has the same art style but worse graphics
>kh has much different art style but better graphics

Those aren't cherry picked, the game actually looks that shit. Check out polygons latest gameplay footage, it's actually worse than what we had imagined.

Stylized Graphics > Realistic Graphics

I don't give a shit about 4000x4000 textures on some random sign. I want everything to stick to a style and run at 120+FPS. 99% of "realistic" graphics don't appeal to me.

>Perspectives are so different one could be given by a ghetto nigger and the other by a rockefeller
>Not cherry picked

Right

Does anyone have that pic that goes:
>"I like X"
>"I don't like X"
>"You guys are hypocrites!"

Shhhh... logic isn't allowed in this board

I don't get it. Where's the logic?

It's amazing, isn't it? Either people willingly disregard the idea that they're not talking to one giant computer or they're too retarded to understand what opinions are.

Anyone got more of this?

Do you have autism? Not in the meme sense, but actual social retardation?

Sup Forums is not a hivemind and there is no reason to think the people comparing BoTW's visuals to a PS2 game are the same people who prefer 2013 KH's visuals.

>Was about to post this one next

Nah, y'all just like to be contrarian when it comes to everything. so much so that you will
literally complaining about an upgrade to fit in with hive.

Im not a contrarian, I have an opinion

Yes and it's always in tune with the hive. No one likes to be a minority, face it.

If you can't beat 'em, join em, amirite?

this, op is retarded newfag

Hardly, I still prefer the ps2 visuals. Even as a kid I thought the KH cgi looked odd for Disney characters

reads like reddit comments senpai.

This is some weapons-grade paranoia right here.

I found the MS Paint comic btw. Don't you look like a fool now.

>I wish for the ps2 graphics

Yeah, that's totally not nostalgia talking.

No, why would I?

How many layers of ironic shitposting are you on?

Zelda looks like shit. KH looks nice regardless.