Oh yeah I really believe a 110lb black woman can beat up two fit 30 something male adventures

Oh yeah I really believe a 110lb black woman can beat up two fit 30 something male adventures.

The power to resist the partiarchy empowered her like in one of my animes

>A well trained, second generation mercenary can't beat up an old scavenger and a guy who's been rotting in prison for 20 years

Drake and Sam were tired after climbing so much shit probably.

sit down you jive turkey

Would you be able to take on a woman trained in hand to hand combat?

Nathan has beaten 100s of men in fist fights. Sam did nothing but exercise and read in prison.

>sheboon
>can beat a white male

Let's not kid ourselves here. This was obviously created with some agenda in mind.

>rotting in prison
what do you think they do all day lmao?

and no she cant when she is 100 lbs

If I was Drake.

How can anyone want to hit beautiful Drake?

>110 pound
She's built like Ronda Rousey, dude. She could probably crack Drake's skull if she connected a good hook to his temple.

Well yes, I'm a man and she isn't. No matter how "superior" she is to me in terms of strength or martial skill I win simply by having a penis between my legs and a Y in my chromosomes

If she actually used some kind of martial arts that'd be one thing, but she clearly just beats them silly with that odd Hollywood style hand to hand that doesn't exist in real life.

home alone on a friday night, op?

>A well trained, second generation mercenary
No you don't understand its a BLACK WOMAN

there's an example I like to use on this being that there was once a case of a murdered women on a mountain trail where she was attacked by some assclown. Although she was trained in self defense and I think karate, he was still able to overthrow her. The fact she was able to knock away his baton was the only thing that blew the case open, eventually getting him caught.

This desu. You can clearly see she's fucking ripped and Nathan has been in retirement for 2-3 years.

The first time she meets Nathan she does.
She flat palms his chin and puts him in an arm lock.

People don't realize how much stronger than women men are. Testosterone is very amazing

Oh yeah i really believe a 180lb white man can kill hundreds and hundreds of other men.

Some people still think gender has nothing to do with strength.

>nadine was the supernatural element of uncharted 4

Nigger, Nathan alone has a good 60 lbs on her.
Is this bait?
Do white guys actually think a 120 lbs woman would beat up a man that's 5 inches taller and 60 lbs heavier than her?
Is their entire race a meme?

>110lbs
Shit.....Dat was a huge bitch. My guess she was around 140lbs. Still a lot smaller than Drake who was around 200 lbs.

Rousey couldn't box her way out of a wet paper bag. Its weird how people don't realize just how inferior women are physically. Olympic level female athletes are the equivalent of average teenage boys.

>She's built like Ronda Rousey, dude.
You mean that girl who got the shit kicked out of her by other women?

At 100 pounds? Highly unlikely. Even a 5'5 beaner would be able to whip her ass with ease. I hate the whole 'Wimmin Strong' movement that's been going on in the West since 2014. It's so unrealistic. Look at Ronda Rousey, she was supposedly stronger than Mike Tyson but she got her fat ass whooped two matches in a row.

You sound incredibly insecure, man.

her skin color is a major factor of this obviously

Nigs have different muscle structure for humans.

Chimps weight 200 lbs outclass humans that weight 200 lbs. This applies to other primates as well. Very different bodies.

>using Rousey as an example for boxing
>using Rousey as an example for anything

Girl couldn't last 40 fucking seconds in a fixed match. Watch some real MMA or sports and you'll see someone that can throw a punch.

Comparing them to someone like Mike Tyson? Yea, any person including a trained woman fighter would get their asses beat the second he throws a punch but you're so fucking wrong if you think someone could take on a well trained fighter.

Does the fact that Batman and Lex Luther constantly beat Superman also put your panties in a knot you Jezebel?

Most men are 180 ibs. So he's big enough to take on other men in one on one combat. The nigger she boon was beating the crap out of two adult sized men.

A large, well trained woman could definitely beat a small, untrained male. A 110 lb woman will never, ever beat two 6 foot plus, 200 lb men at once. Ever.

Well Boogie is a solid 600. Does that mean he could beat Nadine?

Chimps gas out super fast and super hard. Yeah, a chimp or a gorilla are not only strong but strong as fuck for their size, but one decent length fight and they are konked out for the day- win or lose. But no, black people are closer to white people than they are chimps (inb4 HURR) so that's all besides the point

God, that is such shitty punching form.

No, because its pretty commonly accepted that thats bullshit as well. Most of the time they win through ass pulls and plot armor. No one would care if she had drugged Nate then beat him senseless.

>Does the fact that Batman and Lex Luther constantly beat Superman also put your panties in a knot you Jezebel?
Not him, but yes actually.
Superman's basically a fucking demigod being beaten by [plot device] so he's not so overpowered.

He would sit on her and suffocate her.

I honestly fucking hate Batman as a hero. Literally just asspull: the character

Why do people always act like Nate is some out of shape, untrained ass wipe in these threads? Dude is ripped as fuck and has literally beaten hundreds of grown, trained men to death with his bare hands.

That's pretty much every comicbook character, user.

There's nothing wrong with Lex Luthor. He's a villain. He saw a god and decided he was going to try and kill it. So he built a suit of power armour and punched god in the face.

I'm not even white

That Nazi with the Macklemore haircut that got punched while explaining Pepe looked really shaken by just one punch.

The real travesty is she isn't the final boss. Have her beat the Drakes, I don't care that she isn't shown as capable before the first fight with Nate. or any time after that until the next fight with the Drakes. But let us defeat her by the end of the game to sell it.

Nadine was only kept alive so they could make her into a heroine for the new game. Rafe should've been killed off in the middle of the third act with the final confrontation being with Nadine.

Hennig would've known to keep things tonally consistent. Druckmann failed to recognize who his characters were and what purpose they served in an adventure story.

No you don't understand, she's military trained and was capable of using Drake's body against him! Training makes you invincible.

I had a conversation like this with a few liberal retards and I nearly blew a blood vessel trying to process how stupid they are

Shouldn't you be in detention?

I want to give Drake the succ

That's even worse.

>black woman

Fun fact. Sexual dimorphism in blacks isn't really pronounced when compared to humans. The males and females are more or less the same.

Why the fuck would she be the final boss? She's the Eddie of this game

>that sloped posture
>those weak jabs
Christ no wonder Holm and Munes handed her ass to her.

He's fine when he acts like the detective he should be. Guy has absolutely no business fighting aliens and shit like that. The lengths they go to make him seem relevant with 'prep time' is fucking retarded.

He's a diver, they have to be really fit

So we using gameplay now to justify story?

Well in that case Nathan is a psychopath, how many men has he murdered? Why isn't he on Interpol's wanted list?

You can't just punch a God that can Fucking bench press the universe in the face user.

Well, men are only stronger on average. Maybe she's just in the tiny percentage who can actually manage to compete? I don't know.
Also, I'm no expert in fighting or fighting styles, but I would imagine that with technique you might be able overcome the strength of your opponent if you were skilled enough.

now post a fat white guy next to a fat white girl

>This thread again
No, you're right OP. There's no way a trained military combatant who runs her own PMC could possibly win a fight against a couple shlubs.

Any links to this?

Why? Women are genetically inferior to males, especially dumb nignog hoodrats.

Then why are black men and women separated in competitive sports? There must surely, in that case, be differences in physical ability, no?

Blame two decades of Hollywood churning out action girl schlock for brainwashing people into thinking it's okay to portray women as comparable fighters to men. Upper body strength, bone density, reach, weight, reflexes, endurance, pain tolerance, speed, women can't compete. It's Ironic that most women are anti-gun when in reality guns are their best friends for leveling the playing field.

Ryu could kill superman with a hadoken.

>This applies to other primates as well
But humans are primates

>a couple shlubs.
That literally killed entire PMCs, yep.
Just a couple shlubs.

This. Do it, fuccboi.
Checked.
When was the last time you had a date, out of curiosity?

it's hilarious watching leftists on Sup Forums and other places squirm when faced with the fact that men are physically superior to women because it's a difference that is too obvious on the face of it. state this fact and they get defensive and start attacking you individually.

You honest do god cannot

You need to be a god at ju jitsu maybe and that ll only let you fuck with 1 person twice your weight

all it takes with weight advantage is to throw yourself on the other person

And whomever that Black girl in Uncharted is she can kill Nate with a gun.

With guns, which require no actual combat skills.

Not to mention Nate was clearly holding back everytime he fought her. And the one time he wasn't holding back he beat the shit out of her until they fell; otherwise he would've won.

>Nate's face in that cap
>yfw you realize Nate was holding back because his fetish is being beat up by black women

Nigger, I grew up watching the same Hollywood movies and literally the only time I've heard this stupid bullshit in real life it's come from honkeys or gooks.
I've never met another spic or nigger who spouted this stupid bullshit and WASN'T some pussywhipped faggot raised by his shitty mom and older sisters.

You have a very unhealthy complex if you think men are objectively better in every regard. You're the type who likely claims ALL men on earth to be better than ALL women, at everything.

I'm pretty sure Big Show is extremely Stephen than Bruce Lee but Lee can still kick his ass.

Except Drake has beaten hundreds of men to death with his bare hands.
Including multiple brutes who were easily twice his size.
Also
>which require no actual combat skills
Full retard.

For the same reason Eddie should've been the final confrontation rather than Navarro. They're written as "capable" characters under incompetent financiers, either nominally equal to Drake as a professional in the case of Eddie or in the case of Nadine, physically dominant.

Nadine is the one running the show up to the point that Rafe does his turn out of nowhere, why wouldn't she be the character the player wants to beat? Give that to the player, don't blue-ball em by having them fight the limp noodle rich kid we have no real reason to hate aside from being annoyed with him.

>implying women are even worth the effort
>implying I want to waste my hard-earned money on some dumb bitch

MGTOW and proud, nigga

>Upper body strength, bone density, reach, weight, reflexes, endurance, pain tolerance, speed, women can't compete
A kick to the shin, Femur, knee, Groin and punch (with your palm not fist) to the jaw will put down any human.

I'll individually punch you in the face you smartass. I've been to jail twice and am looking to say hi to bubba.

Well yeah, that's the point of being a misogynist. Even IF a woman could be better, it wouldn't count, because she doesn't enjoy it on as deep a level. Whether weight lifting or cooking

MGTOW are beta cucks trying to save face by calling their failed way of life a movement.

Men are objectively superior to women when it comes to physicality. It's not even that men are slightly stronger or faster, the difference is as vast as the Grand Canyon.

How is it not okay though? So any inaccurate portrayal of anything is unacceptable then? Or is it just for women?

Big Show would demolish Lee actually. He has like 2 feet and 200 pounds on him. Both of them were actors anyways.

Bruce Lee did the same thing yet Mother Nature still kicked his ass.

Dumb phoneposter

Well, men aren't objectively better at EVERYTHING. Women are better at sucking dick and taking dick. That's all they're good for anyways.

Shit would never happen. It's not like these dudes were fucking couch potatoes that just decided to start on an adventure. Any man with some fighting experience and in their kind of shape would win like every time.

>MGTOW and proud, nigga
Holy fuck lmao
I can smell the mtn dew on your breath through the goddamn internet
>and proud, nigga
Jesus, fuck. I'm gonna go to bed whilst I'm happy.

>because she doesn't enjoy it on as deep a level
source? It's like you're admitting that your own philosophy makes no sense, that you're a misogynist for the sake of hating women rather than appealing to reason.

Big Show can't fight for shit user, Lee's Flying Dragon Kick would destroy his ass. Just take out them tree trunk legs.

It's not okay because then women start to think they can actually fight men.

really wanna see one of these morons try and defend mgtow

i thought it was a joke the first time i saw it

Kek, 2/10, had me going for a post.

Drake never actually beat anyone bigger than him in CQC. Only exception is in UC3 where he was given a win and even then he barely scraped by.

During gameplay if you try to CQC the juggernaughts they just knock you back.