22 years old

>22 years old
>actually 21 because i spent 370 days in runescape

feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwE0xoGK5qs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only nu-fags like you would see it that way, please hang yourself.

Don't fall into the trap of assuming all your playtime to have been wasted.

Your brain was attracted to the activity for a reason.

>27 years old
>actually 12 because ive wasted the best years of my life in front of a computer

>31 years old
>Probably have played away 6 years of my life
Worth it.
youtube.com/watch?v=lwE0xoGK5qs

>157680 hours old
>actually only 52560 hours old because I spent 105120 hours in front of my console and PC

>27
>actually 22 because of faping

what are the best years of ones life anyways?

>25
>actually 10 because of videogame no lifeway of life
>actually had fun and will continue because fuck the world
>feelsgoodman

until your 50

Usually considered from 17-25

Until you're 30

Probably 14-25
Then it all sours on you as you have to grow up or turn into an autistic retard, hormones mellow out taking out some of the fun and basically all the "magic" will be gone as you can see the underlying greed moving everything.

I have a year spent in wow and I consider it the best time of my life.

Being ashamed to yourself of what you enjoy, now thats pathetic.

Wet dreams are a somewhat annoying side effect to the fap-free diet in those dry times

If you don't have kids or get married like late 50s life is good until your body starts breaking

>31

>wasted the past 11 years on Sup Forums

Still trying to pass as a 22 year-old, but my hairline and complexity isn't fooling anyone.

I'm 30 and still like stuff.

Sorry, it means you are autistic.

>22 years old
>have the mental capacity of a 12 year old because social retardation

But I'm a pharmacy technician with a girl friend, surely not autistic ?

Only an autistic would think those would be disqualifying factors.

well I'm fucked if that's true
15 is when my major depression (diagnosed) started settling in and it hasn't improved at all and I'm 22 year old KHHV now

oh ok then

>22 year old body
>16 year old mind
>really wish I had the body of a loli

Well you don't really go downhill until 35+. You will start to hurt a lot more than usual doing the same shit you used to do before after 26 or so. So you got some ok years still.

>le adult life has to be miserable meme

Literally pic related.

Theres an easy solution, mature your mind so it doesn't want retarded things.

well...

But I want to be the little girl.

You can tell by the comments ITT the people who had children and got married lmao

>what are the best years of ones life anyways?
The 20s.
When it really ends is more one's choice.
I know some upper 20 year olds that still have a great time.
Others have gotten more serious about work and have slowes down.
By the 30s, pretty much everyone falls prey to this.

This.
As long as you're healthy and fit, you can extend the youth of your life for a while.
So if you're into your 20s a bit and haven't really made strides in having a good time, you still have some time.

Women have it worse, at 25 they just hit a fucking wall.

Don't user ;_;

You started it, nigga.

The years before you become conscious of all of your wasted potential and opportunities

And most assholes waste years watching stupid shit on TV, usually not even the well written shows.

Fuck living life how your suppose or how you are expected to, live the one that makes you feel like you spent your time on what made you happy.

>mature your mind
Can't.
You don't get to skip a step in the development process of your brain then go back to fix it.

>tfw i know these feels

But what if your work is a lot of fun and you meet a lot of people through it?

>23
>feel like I have the body of a 40 yr old

My end is nigh

>what are the best years of ones life anyways?
Can start as early as 13 and end as late as 35
For most people they are at least enduring it between 17 and 23.

More people are doing youthful things longer now because modern medicine makes people stay young looking longer. 30 is kind of the new 25

>But what if your work is a lot of fun and you meet a lot of people through it?
Then that's fine.
I'm just pointing out that you're not suddenly not still young just because you're say 25. You can work or whatever and be fine. It's more the mindset you bring with you.

>23
>feel like I have the body of a 40 yr old
What the fuck is wrong with your body?

I think the general consensus is when you're around 40-50. Young people spend a lot of time under all kinds of pressure to look good, find a partner, make something of themselves, etc. etc. but by that time you've learned to take it more easy and can look at things with more wisdom and experience. You also aren't suffering from the various issues caused by old age yet.

But of course it depends on the person.

>26
>still living with my parents
>good job after college
>full paycheck to waste in videogames, expensive crap and travelling around the world

Im in the sweetspot, my gf probably ruin it in a couple of years.

>very little sleep hours
>absolutely zero excercise because of some kinf of depression maybe
>eternal back pains
>feel sleepy and weak most of the time
Should've clarified: body of a 40yr old with severe depression

This is why it's fine to date someone your age when you're eatly 20s, but once you hit 26, you should date down.

Girls hit 25 and they start bitching like crazy, probably because that internal clock starts ticking.

I had fun with life until I turned 21. I just turned into a miserable cunt and have squandered years as a NEET. I used to be a fun person to hang around until I got into my own head too much. I used to think I could do anything when I was riding my motorcycle and talking to people with a sense of charisma.

Life lost it's lustre and I stopped trying. Perhaps it happened the other way around.

at the age of 27 you don't get wet dreams anymore

>feel sleepy and weak most of the time

litterally me

>>full paycheck to waste in videogames, expensive crap and travelling around the world

You don't fucking contribute to the bills in the house?

Scum son

Turned 23 last year. I have nothing to show for my life.

I haven't lost hope yet though. What are some steps I can actually take to get my life on track?