Filename Thread

Filename thread?
Filename thread.

How about some fresh presidential OC?

What the hell is wrong with him?

He'd just chugged an entire cup of coffee and it was taking effect.

autistic

Trump blames vaccines

well there are many such cases

He's 10 years old and his mom pulled her high five away. It's called playing around.

Sorry your foster parents never loved you, SAD!

more like many succ cases

ok, if that is true. which it isnt

What about the the diseases vaccines immunize people from? We just let them run rampant like they do in Africa?

He has a son, he's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable.

>making gifs in two thousand and seventeen
>when webms have existed for years
y tho

these people come from other, strange sites

Barron is beyond genius level. Everything he does is way too deep for us plebs to understand.

>trumpfags defend this retard every time

has this been "to be continued" yet

The "many such cases" thing comes from the President himself.

>making fun of a ten year old

wow so brave!

Whether they cause autism or not I don't know, but the government should never force you to take a shot.

Someone should investigate whether growing up in a place like that causes autism.

He's /our-guy/.

Also, time travel really fucks with your mind over time.

You know you need vaccines to be in public school and most private ones? So you don't fucking infect the whole class with whooping cough? You're right though, we should let that shit go

Heroic Hambeast Adventures?

Seems like his mom wanted share to a very memorable moment with him and he got all angsty, reflected on his mistake, then thought he could try to redeem himself by at least attempting to high-five her even if she didn't reciprocate "it's the thought that counts". Also isn't he like 12 or some shit.

>time travel
what is this meme?

>that fucking fuel trail that crawls under a car

those retards deserved to explode right here and there

he's 10 and he hates politics and he hates mommy

Different vaccines. I'm talking about these untested ones that is causing doubt of if they cause autism or not. The ones that have been around for 100 years and are proven to be safe are fine.

What are the chances they will fuck?

He is a child.

If you dont get the shot and get say measles. The virus will evolve within you and all of a sudden all the people who were vaccinated would no longer be immune, leading to outbreak! Is this what you want?

I promise you, if you got to some independent site, learn how the body protects against disease, learn how vaccines/inoculations work and not some crazy, paranoia article or TruTv telling you vaccines cause autism you would see how ridiculous youre being

this.
whats wrong with you people?

>these untested ones

Which ones? Oh wait, there's no such thing.

He clearly got vaccinated and now has severe autism.

Like his father.

What untested ones? Nothing gets injected into anyone that hasn't already spent years if not decades being vetted by the fda

>untested ones

>untested mandatory vaccines
These don't exist.

>untested ones

hmm

>foreigners who constantly mention trump and america at every turn because they live in such shitty countries they need something to look forward to

that's some insanely gaudy suite

>Sup Forums loves to remind everyone Red Baron is a child, so NO BULLY!
These selective moralfags need to be purged.

It is true though, and I'm glad he will take action against it

fuck vaccines so goddamn much, the vaccine against brain infections gave me a fucking brain infection.

he is step son right? ...

If you think it's appropriate for an adult to bully a 10 year old feel free to leave America, you savage.

Is that 47 right behind the autist?

>if you defend Barron you're from Sup Forums

Holy shit this.
>go to any Sup Forums thread supporting Trump
>it's like 75% societal rejects from shithole countries in South America and the Balkans
No one wants your input about how to run a country into the ground you fucking roaches.

Rumor has it that behind the scenes, Trump is actually really lazy and just eats popcorn all the time, and Barron secretly runs his business and will be running the country.

There are people in this thread who still hasn't gotten over the fact they lost.

oh shit
who's his target?

Fuck off, that little piece of shit is gonna have his life ruined because of his shit head father and that's hilarious

Trump is not dumb though. He will be overcome with evidence and facts that vaccines infact do not cause autism

You can't be this fucking stupid.

>it's OK to bully a child if his dad said some mean things to people

wow so tolerant!

Yeah just his last 4 kids who are tremendous successes in life, poor guy.

So if he's capable, and convicted, is he evil?

Even if it's true, a few autism cases is much better than diseases that can be vaccinated coming back

This. I was with Her but once I saw the onslaught of insults directed at a 10 YEAR OLD I joined the Trump train.

Those "liberals" are basically the inverse of the SS.

Probably the guy behind the woman in white, 47 is staring at him.

Where? I don't see anything.

Some user made a joke which I can believe
>They keep him drugged so he doesn't do anything embarrassing

>1700
>0 vaccines
>0 people with autism

>2017
>7 vaccines
>1 in 125 have autism, climbs every year with increased vaccines

RMYT

>No one wants your input about how to run a country into the ground you fucking roaches.
You're right, you're doing that by yourselves.

>moralfaggotry has become this rampant on Sup Forums
I knew this site was declining into being even shittier, but goddamn.

Wrong.

>people actually taking this seriously and not someone mocking the retarded language of Trump

I really don't get how so many people look past the fact Trump writes and talks like a 10 yo.

>Hillary's soul

You're as smart as the president of the USA great work!

I'm disgusted but erect

Is this real? Who the fuck speaks like that

>0 people with autism
You have no way of knowing this

Moralfag Sup Forums never gets old.

So what?

>1700
>0 computers
>0 people have autism

>2017
>Lots of computers
>More autists

Do computers cause autism?

This is how stadistics work for retards.

what? I didnt say he was evil

When something bad happens, its easy to throw blame, and where else better than something thats already getting a lot of blame. Its not helped by doctors massively over diagnosing diseases just because they can.

Hillary an Michelle look so fucking appalling. Glad they're being shown as the ugly people they truly are.

It's not what's in the vaccine that gives autism.

It's the act of physical trauma upon a young child that causes it.

Same with circumsision without aneasthesia.

it has been proven that inflicting pain upon a child changes brain structures.

I think americans forget that your presidential election is of mega importance to the whole world, but we've no say in it, so they're scared.
I am too, since we share a border with russia and I prefer hawkish conservatives.

How can one woman be so based?

HOLY SHIT

>the intelligence of the average denier

Its called growing out the edge phase you fucking manchild.

>Studies are learning towards older men concive children that are mire likely to have mental health problems and have manly tears syndrome

Uh oh, I think we have another supreme gentlemen

>untested ones
>The ones that have been around for 100 years and are proven to be safe are fine.

>people actually started talking like Trump
Jesus Christ homie.

Next elusive target.
The fact that his eyes are covered just makes it perfect.

Autism wasn't even a thing until 10 years ago, then suddenly it's an epidemic. We never had to worry about or even heard of it in the 90s. #manufacturedillness