TFW going to be going to my local Gamestop at 9:00 to pick up my pre-order of Tales of Beseria

>TFW going to be going to my local Gamestop at 9:00 to pick up my pre-order of Tales of Beseria.
>All the Resident Evil 7 guys will laugh at me probably.
>Everyone is going to be talking about Resident Evil 7 and not Tales of Berseria.

A-at least I'm getting a 60+ hour game!

What about all the KH2.8 buyers?

Gamestop isn't having an early release for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 tonight, it's just for Tales of Berseria and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

This is why you don't have a girlfriend OP you are too worried about what other people think about you.

If you continue down this path your existence is going to be a stepping stone for other people.

vesperia has ruined me

I've never liked a tales game after playing it

played berseria's demo and was underwhelmed

damn you yuri

at least I have my ateliers

Why would RE people laugh at you? As a person who will be picking up RE7 on day one, I might notice that you have a different game in your hands. Seeing that it isn't RE7, but Tales of Berseria instead, I would silently wish user to have a great time with a new entry in a series that he obviously enjoys, even if his tastes diverge from my own.

That's why i buy everything digitally. Also, both of this games are on pc. If you don't want to pay for LMAO 0s an 1s WHERE IS MY DISK then wait for a crack and get them for free for your pc

Well good for you user.

If all more people were like you user, but it's the hive-mind mentality. All the RE fanboys will be at Gamestop and I'll be the black sheep, they'll ask why I'm not picking up the game.

Tell them you only had enough to buy a game for your girlfriend.

can i pick up Yakuza 0 at 9pm to ???

I bet you voted for Trump you racist bastard.

T-that's a terrible excuse!

Nope, Gamestop is only doing an early release for Tales and Resident Evil, THAT'S IT. Kingdom Hearts and Yakuza will be released tomorrow, instead of later tonight like Tales and Resident Evil.

genuinely this made me very happy
I enjoy positivity and am always hopeful that people enjoy what they play even if I don't
that's honestly the best thing about vidya

i dont see anything on the gamestop website saying this?

I don't think Gamestop website tells you when they're having early releases. You have to call your local store and ask them, my local store is having an early release tonight for Tales and Resident Evil. And so are some other Gamestops as well, that's what other anons told me.

I think it depends on where you're located and what not, my Gamestop said they got "green-lighted" to release them early. So I think the store manager has to get approval to release the game early, I'm not sure who decided when a game can be released early.

>I think it depends on where you're located and what not,
Right. RE7 is coming out early where I'm at. And KH. But not Tales or Yakuza.

Oh, that's interesting. I know a lot of other anons told me their local Gamestops were releasing Resident Evil and Tales early. You're the first one who's told me their Gamestop is releasing Yakuza early, guess it really does depend on location.

ACTUALLY I just realized but it might be based off pre-orders, maybe more people in your city pre-ordered Yakuza over Tales. While other people's cities pre-ordered Tales and Resident Evil more than Yakuza. That would make the most sense, I'm sure a lot of people probably pre-ordered Resident Evil and Tales, of curse I don't know how popular Tales is in my city.

>horror faggots and animefaggots

out of the way while i pick up a REAL game

This meme needs to die

Do you go to job interviews wearing whatever you want not caring about opinions? Do you invite guests over and not care if you're house isn't up to standards?

>TFW most Gamestops didn't get enough pre-orders to release Yakuza 0 early.

Just admit it wasn't as hyped up as Tales and Resident Evil, faggot.

Lucky you. I have to wait a day.

you have to be a pro member to right??

And Yakuza 0!!!

I don't think so. Anyone can get it early if they please(And available to get early)

i just called and they said you have to have apower ups card, not sur eif thats pro or a basic one i hung up before i realized they didnt specify

How many times will you make this thread you fucking faggot?

Stop spamming this fucking thread you faggot

Hm. That's interesting.

They're probably going to laugh at you because you're buying a censored product. I know I am.

I just want YOU'S and attention, so thanks.

I could laugh at them for buying Resident Evil 7 for multiple reasons.

you just need a basic i called them back. My store is releasing tales,kh and re7

That demo kicked ass. I had just started Zestiria when I decided to try Berseria demo. Fucking loved it. Started up Zesteria again and Sorey and Mikleo had a god damn tickle fight. I fucking would have given up on Tales games if I hadn't played this demo before witnessing such faggotry.

>being a faggot that gives a shit how other people view one's spending habits.

your money (i hope), do what you will with it

Tales of Zesteria is garbage, but Sorey and Mikleo have a cute relationship so it's okay. Everything else about the game was trash, except their relationship.

Probably the only good thing I liked about the game.

>Played the demo last night
>Solid meh/10
I'm not that excited. Not having normals sucks

I can't get through it. It's just awful at pacing. It starts so fucking slow and I give zero fucks about Soreys destiny or his pure heart and shit. It's so lame. I'm sorry. The Tales series has always been on the moral high ground bullshit (maybe less with vesperia) but this was really in your face. I'm just not feeling it. I might actually like xillia better and that's a bad thing. I fucking hated both protagonists in that game.

Amazon hasn't even charged me for my collectors edition yet, I'm a prime member so I'm starting to get worried.

>anime game

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You do know this is referring to op buying a product not about going to an interview that is a different situation. But then again you are on Sup Forums and for you to understand that in different scenarios there are different actions.

I know you are trolling, and trying your best to seem cool for god knows what reason.

tldr: Grow up

Is Bamco having a laugh?
They seriously used this line for the launch trailer?

It is true. The ancient evil is the Malevolence.

Tfw I'm gonna be bitching at Amazon tomorrow for not shipping my game despite paying extra for release day delivery

But it's been there for at least 2000 years in Berseria.

But it only manifests itself during a certain event (the Scarlet Night). Artorius sacrifices Laphicet to stop it at the beginning of the game.

Thanks
Saved me from buying a shit game.