What happened to the visuals? Why does it look like a ps2 game now?

What happened to the visuals? Why does it look like a ps2 game now?

Did you make this yourself user?

It's nintendo, they always lies.

Games never look like the reveal footage so it's okay man

ARGHHHHHHH

Probably because the reveal image is a conceptual render.

>every graphics comparison image uses that one specific wide shot from the first 30 seconds of scripted footage

I'm really interested in trying to find that exact location in the final game and do an actual 1:1 comparison so we can put this to bed forever.

Reminder to report these threads since they're probably shills.

Nintendo's strength doesn't lie in impressive skyboxes and distant geometry. The more "realistic" they go for, the worse their games look. They shouldn't make a standard AAA open world game.

i can only assume you've never played a ps2 game

In this case the reveal heavily pretended to recreate genuine gameplay unlike other games where its obvious that its just a cgi with camera perspectives that makes it clear its not gameplay.

... it's okay when Nintendo does it.

>top
>PC hardware that the game was developed on

>bottom
>after months of downgrading to get acceptable performance on Nintendo's garbage hardware, this is the result

Why do people give this company money. No other downgrade was as bad as this. It's embarrassing.

except literally all games do that bullshit
did you forget about UBISOFT?

because Nintendo

>the reveal heavily pretended to recreate genuine gameplay
That's why there was no HUD, shifting camera angles, and a part where it zooms in on Link's fucking face when he aims the bow

there better still be grass

Different areas.

Just dropping in to remind you all that this is just another anti-shill posting the same shit everyday. Nothing to see here, move along.

That just goes to show how much a head of its time PS2 was

holy shit does it actually look that bad?

Bottom pic can't be real

how does it being an 'anti-shill' post disregard the downgrade in graphics

looks bad Todd

This is the current Switch build. They made the Wii U version trash to sell Switches

And before anyone starts, no, you cannot do LOD like this on a PS2, it would just be terrain and/or fog

I believe this one is actually Wii U

No clue what this is

This is Wii U

where are all these video coming from where is looks foggy and green?

serious question, not trolling.

Looks good.

Looks almost Witcher 3 good (in a stylized way).

You can even see it in the 2017 trailer and it looks disgusting

Oh shut up you triggered little nintendrone shits, shitposters did this for nearly a year straight when Witcher 3 got downgraded. it's not a fucking vast conspiracy to undermine Nintendo you fanboy troglodytes. Get over yourselves.

>graphics are everything now
Nintendo's never been about cutting edge graphics you dips

Considering all the other bullshot posts from other games (Witcher 3, Uncharted, etc) that no one seems to care about in play, I'm really surprised to see Nintendo get bashed every hour on the hour daily.

yes, welcome to the current video game industry. stop making graphic threads and fuck off.

Sony
>reveal trailer: amazing graphics
>released: good graphics

Nintendo
>reveal trailer: amazing graphics
>released: steamy pile of turds

i wont lie im going into my TV's options and bumping the color saturation to 11

Wii U has a limited RGB profile and most capture cards don't record it right

>G-GRAPHICS DON'T MATTER WHEN IT'S A NINTENDO GAME!
Then why are you paying $360 + tax + tip to play this piece of shit on "new" hardware, lol

why does this image keep getting posted? its literally different areas

Well I mean, I'm pretty happy with
And I have very varied tastes in games and don't mind indie games, and REALLY like portables, so I'm getting like half of these

It's not a conspiracy when Mr. Advertiser is paying you to do it.

For example

the same cost every console peasant has to pay. keep clambering to be king of the shit hill

>implying I don't have a great PC too

The handheld PC options right now are... Lacking.

This is actually new for Nintendo. Literally everyone else has been doing this forever.

>Comparing a cinematic to in game footage
>Even if it was in game footage the top is obviously a macro shot meant to show detail where as the top is meant to show the lack of detail and is also a different region.

So no it still looks real good if you've seen any recent stuff.

>this complete lack of good games
Holy fuck. I wasn't a believer in the nintencuck meme until this very moment.

Does Cemu solve teh Wii U's limited color space issue?

I don't have a Wii U. I want to play BotW and other games that are coming out for the Switch. Besides, I think the Switch version looks beautiful.

I mean that's the kind of stuff I play on PC, other than Rocket League and CSGO

>Why do people give this company money

nintendo fanboys, people beyond common sense

>hacked Wii U so I can play botw for free then get a Switch once Ur Mr Gay Oddesey releases

Atleast use the same location to compare