Let's talk about the Nintendo Switch

Let's talk about the Nintendo Switch.

Is it going to flop like the Wii-U?

Are the Bogdanoffs going to bail them out when they file for bankruptcy?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair#Scientific_content
mmdks.com/8ijr
youtube.com/watch?v=jYb8w2J_Ths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The rundown, if you will.

I need a rundown on these two

THE ROTHSCHILDS

mods do your fucking job for once

>I need a rundown on these two
Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff

Okay but this is the last time.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

This guy has been making these threads ALL DAY, for some fucking reason wants to push Sup Forums garbage.

>theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>>They learned fluent French in under a week
Wtf

ebin!!!simply ebin!!!! quality posting!!

u mad bidf

Isn't bogposting a /tv meme? Why would any of it apply to the switch?

>We hope they're benevolent beings.

Look at their fucking chins, of course they're benevolent.

It's underage faggots who want to fit in badly and repost the same meme because it was ebin the first time.

Ignore Rothschild disinformation shills.

It's Sup Forums garbage

>Sup Forums spilling over to Sup Forums
Praise Kek

And they say that Sup Forums or cross posters aren't bad for our board.

That chin looks like they have connections to ancient pharaohs.

Now wait just a damn minute.

Is this a reddit reference?

Direct descendants.

>4 more years of this

No. This is real. This is the world we live in. We are all children of the Bog.

You better get used to Sup Forums threads Mr Sup Forums

You are in one

the rustbelt will eat shit if told to, they are that stupid.

it's going to be 8 years.

Is this the new Sup Forums bait / shitposting general?

Sup Forums memes get posted more often here too.

Just what are you insinuating?

Get the fuck out and get a real education / get a fucking job / kill yourself unironically.
You shitlords are the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums and the human race.

Their the French equivalent of Bill Nye the Science Guy, but their horrible research paper is p, funny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair#Scientific_content

Who the fuck are these guys? Both of them looks a character from One Piece.

videogames?

Triggered much?

Look buddy. Calm down. These 8 years will just fly by before you know it.

Come join us over on reddit for a friendlier community!

What the fuck do the mods even do honestly? They delete a thread, and then go unactive for the next 30 mins or hours.

hotpockets dont nuke themselves

na

How many janitor applications have you submitted cuck?

Meh, it's a nice break from the trump autism thats been spewed nonstop for the past year.

Hi. My name is Skra and this is my first build.

I started playing Dark Souls Oct 11, 2016. I wanted to role play this game as a knight for no other reason than I like the way knight armor looks. I realize that there are better defensive options. It seems to me that new players almost always tend to make a Giant Dad and I want to do something different. This build is what I have ended up with.

While learning this game, I realized that the Claymore has TWO thrust attacks: a one-handed thrust attack and a rolling two-handed thrust attack. So, whether I’m one-handing or two-handing my Claymore, the Leo Ring bonus damage would always be available to me. It occurred to me that the Leo Ring would go with my build nicely considering that I'm fast rolling in medium armor.

With Charcoal Pine Resin applied and the Leo Ring counter bonus triggered, my one-handed R2 thrust attack does 820 damage against the Cleric in the Darkroot Garden. My two-handed rolling thrust attack does 836 damage against him. The Leo Ring aside, stabbing the Cleric in the back one-handed yields 884 damage, a two-handed backstab yields 901 damage and Riposte is 1048 damage (I used the Cleric for testing because he heals himself). With the Green Blossom and the Grass Crest Shield regenerating my stamina, I rarely find myself unable to use my rolling thrust attack. It's just always there.

I've read in the forums that the contemporary quality build is 27/40 because of the two-handed bonus for strength, but I wanted to make certain that my one-handed thrust attack did as much damage as efficiently possible because the damage bonus granted by the Leo Ring is percentage based. Also, since my two-handed thrust attack requires rolling, I had to figure out a way to get my equipment burden below 25% so that I could fast roll without being too squishy because my vitality is so low.

So, my first build is finished. This is it. It's my Veteran Knight and I love it.
>mmdks.com/8ijr

I believe this is what you wanted.

shoo shoo BIDF

Why can't Sup Forums always crank out these /x/-esque paranoid shitposts? Beats ruining every single thread with "muh alt-right/SJW/pole straddling centrist" faggotry.

STOP THIS SHITTY REDDIT MEME

>tfw rust belt and voted Trump
cuck

it's sad when people become obsessed with plastic surgery.. Feel like there should be a cap on how many procedures you can get to prevent this kind of thing. Or at the very least a mental health check before you can get one done to you.

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys? Who are they?

Sounds like someone didn't get their rundown desu

I wonder if one made the other get surgery too.

Twin brothers that learned a bunch of languages at a young age, have published/peer reviewed scientific studies, achieved their degrees at a young age.. Got their PhD's.. Became obsessed with plastic surgery.. That's about it.

Sup Forums has been completely engulfed by the political shit going on, its a miracle they managed to stop calling people cucks/niggers and posting pepes to make a meme thats actually fun

Fuck off

This is reddit humor and the posters in these threads just show how much Sup Forums has become infested with reddit

Get this hothead out of here until he gets his rundown, fuck's sake.

The nintendo target with the Switch is to sell as much as the 3DS and WiiU combined.

And it's probably not a hard target as its just selling slightly better than the 3DS.

Video games are Reddit. Maybe you should fuck off back to it so you can discuss bull prepping with your wife's son.

The bogdanoff pill is a tough one to swallow

>Sup Forums is all for this shitty meme
What the fuck is wrong with this place

This is for (you).

>no mention of bog bang
dropped

Fuck I am so sick of you BIDF shills running all over the boards interrupting our threads.

Seriously fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYb8w2J_Ths

They were rich as fuck since the day they were born and all wealthy people are mentally unstable.

Not video games

How do they do it?

How do they manage to save everything they touch?

I don't get this meme.

this
Who are they? Can someone give me a rundown?

Oh look. It's this guy again.

Reddit has pretty much tricked Sup Forums into shilling their shitty humor which is ironic given how much Sup Forums claims to be untrickable

Even 2016's memes were less forced than this shit.

What is this meme?

How come theyre never in the same picture with their sister?

is there a basketball one?

New forced Sup Forums meme

no

Who're the surgeons that do these operations? They need to be held accountable for this.

Do you think these two have some demon traits? They look freaky