Horizon Zero Dawn

Official Review thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thejimquisition.com/horizon-zero-dawn-review/
usgamer.net/articles/horizon-zero-dawn-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SJWs WIN

Official Butthurt and crown eaten thread?

/ourguy/ gave it 5/5 lol

Anti PS4 task force on Sup Forums ruined this game for me by spoiling it. I won't buy it now. Good job lads, hope you can sleep tight tonight when your mother will die because you didn't reply to my post

kys

WHAT THE FUCK BROS?

AFTER ALL THE MONTHS OF SHITPOSTING AND FALSEFLAGGING WE COMPLETELY FUCKING EMBARRASSED OURSELVES

HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?

crack when

thejimquisition.com/horizon-zero-dawn-review/

9.5 for fat fuck sterling

You have nothing to worry about, brother.
Paid/SJW-Fearing reviewers will not change the fact that this game is terrible and everyone will know it when they play it themselves

Disgusting.

thanks

Sterling gave Dead Rising 4 a glowing review. He's already proven that he's a fat, ugly corporate mouthpiece, without integrity.

Why is this a thing?

>Mafia III and latest Deuce Sex got a 4/5
>/ourguy/
Faggot.

NOOOOO

NINTENDO IS DOOMED
ZELDA IS KILL

SONY HAS WON DAMNIT
NOOOO

See, now I have never stabbed a person but I don't think a weapon as thicc as that spear would slip and penetrate flesh and bones that easily in the ribcage area

No surprise it is going to get critical praise. Even though it wouldn't surprise me if the game is legitimately good, i am pretty burned out of this AAA stuff.

Not even a Nintendrone or anything, i couldn't care less about Zelda and never understood the hype.

It is hard to explain, it just feels like lower budget games end up being more fun to actually play, indie or not.

nm

fuck you

I have, you're right it wouldn't. But it looks like a sci-fi spear so maybe it's made of lasers and magnets.

So is it really over?

stop
false
flagging

News flash its a fucking video game believe it or not

>Horizon Zero Dawn is disappointing. It has a story that I struggled to care about (complete with massive expository dumps—yay), a bland protagonist, and overtly repetitive and constraining missions that worked against its open world sensibilities. When Horizon Zero Dawn hit its rare strides—from its gloomy Cauldrons to traveling across its sprawling vistas—it only made me wish the rest of the game were as worthwhile.

usgamer.net/articles/horizon-zero-dawn-review

NO THIS ISN'T FAIR I SPENT MONTHS SHITPOSTING ABOUT THIS GAME

HOW WILL I JUSTIFY MY $2000 RIG NOW?

It honestly looks like a fucking camera trick where the spear was jabbed to the guy's right.

And in a way it probably is given that viewpoint to avoid additional work like modeling a flesh wound or blood physics.

>reddit meme
>reddit man
>ours

MonsterDunk - Today at 8:18 AM
"Yeah, some amount of enjoyment is probably dictated by how you feel about modern Far Cry. The gameplay isn't the same, but it has a lot of the same trappings."

Jeff admitted it's just a slightly better farcry.

>h-he's /ourguy/ only when he praise nintendo

It looks like they did a mocap session then forgot that you actually have to clean up / tweak motion data

C

F

you know that guy is most famous for his "low" review of twilight princess right

No

>honestly confused Joe for Jeff Gerstmann for a second
What the fuck happened

have an upboat

Cortana is hotter

>supporting the current state of gaming press just because it fits your narrative
End yourself, for fucks sake.

you deserved it ruined

rightly, cos it's the worst zelda ever made

Looks like farcry with a more interesting story but worse gameplay.

If the game was about just going around fighting robot dinosaurs and it had good combat i'd play it, but the combat looks incredibly boring, which is amazing because i didn't think it was possible to make a game where you fight robot dinosaurs boring but here we are.

The graphics look really good for a console game, i have no idea how the framerate is but if it manages to keep it stable at 30fps at the very least that's pretty good. The grafix when talking to characters are specially good, that nigger you keep posting looks pretty good.

7/10, if it was on PEE CEE and i could get it on a steam sale for 10-20 bucks i'd play it.

But Cortana only scaled up to 480p

>iran
>black people

that's not skyward sword, but 8.8 is still high for TP

Is it a game about how minorities and negroes are harder to get rid of than rats and roaches?

who else /owner of ps4 here and WON'T buy this game/ ?

me

The stream showed enough for me to not give a shit until it's maybe thrown to PS+

>yfw dunkey's reviews are actually a diamond among the rough

Pleasantly surprised

not me my dude, already preordered (digital) and I'm enjoying the meltdown in all its comfy

I'll wait for the bargain bin, like I do with just about every ps4 exclusive.

The PS4 was a mistake.

>This stabbing isn't even remotely realistic but the robot animals is okay

mmbmb

The heaving literal cuck landwhale loves the sjw loveletter game, what a surprise.

she stabbed him in the sternum

That dog looks like he's in a comfy space right now. Would pet and be comfy with

I'm getting SRW V instead because at least when that plays itself I get some cool animations of Shin Getter destroying shit.

Right here.

It doesn't look like DA2-type abomination by any means but I saw a about two hours of that streaming and, just, goddamn. THAT is what people are giving perfect or nearly perfect scores to? It's like Sony got Bethesda to pass over their "glowing reviews regardless of functionality" license.

Yes.

Don't care about the game but why is it a sjw love letter?

Well good news, she puts more weight into stabbing robot animals than people

i wont buy games that feature women and or niggers in settings they dont belong Mafia 3 as protags

copypasted from another thread

-60% of the characters are black
-virtually all of the good guys are black
-99% of good white characters are women
-there's one (1) white male good guy and he's basically gay
-all of the bad guys are white males
-all of the major good guys are women, or black
-women are the leaders of the good guys
-an important historical character is a black muslim woman in a hijab
-the deific AI character, GAIA, is a black woman
-at the end of the game when the main character is asked about when she has a child, what she thinks him or her..., she interrupts angrily to clarify that her child will be a "HER"

m-m-me

that's ... pretty dumb honestly

Yeh, I honestly can't take this open world meme seriously anymore.
I might pick it up when it's 20 or below.

My money will be going towards Yakuza 0 and Nier.

It's like they can't even be subtle anymore.

Slowly tumbling down.

>refusing to support agenda pushing devs is dumb

>caring about any of this
Boy I'm glad I'm not a Sup Forumstard

Alternative theory: All of the characters are black or brown to better fit with the ooga booga cavemen aesthetic.

fugg :D

>>-at the end of the game when the main character is asked about when she has a child, what she thinks him or her..., she interrupts angrily to clarify that her child will be a "HER"

jesus christ did they seriously assume its gender? s m h f a m its 2017.

>at the end of the game when the main character is asked about when she has a child, what she thinks him or her..., she interrupts angrily to clarify that her child will be a "HER"

I need a video of this RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

They should've been Indians, then. It's always niggers that get preferential treatment.

Right here.

Nothing to do with le Sup Forums bogeyman
go back to plebbit Muhammad saied- bin-laden

Waiting for NieR: Automata

>reading GB's review
>Great voice acting
>All I remember is that awful side quest with the awful animations and voice acting

Slurp up this shit if you want.

ILL KILL MYSELF

That user is exaggerating about the angrily part, but the character does make a point to emphasize the HER part.

>people like this exist

I remember when I was younger, how I would wait on actual review websites for reviews.

Now we wait for meme reviews from Angry Sanchez and Dunko.
And they're at least 3x better than the SJW infested industry we have now.

Remember when actual nerds wrote for IGN?

well the game is doing good now you better get to it

They've existed ever since fanboyism was a thing. They're only worse now thanks to muh metacritic

How do people get so defensive about a game before it's even fucking out?

He was quoting the god awful side quest, retard.

BRING DOWN THE DEMON

>not recognizing the most horrendously vkice acted line in the game by the dumb nigger brom

???

Native Americans aren't politically relevant, or at least not enough to use for social pandering.

Look at how the news went absolutely silent when attack dogs were sicced on those pipeline protesters.

This is a game that's going to get high reviews whether it deserves it or not.

That's the problem with games these days.

From the streams we watched here all weekend this game just doesn't look fun. At all. It looks really tedious.

And like a lot of highly rated triple A games it will be interesting if people will be talking about it 24 hours after release, or if it will be completely forgotten.

I-I don't want to

I feel like why not just play monster hunter. its not open world but it has the combat down and a huge variety of gear to make and work towards.

I know absolutely nothing about this game. Does it haveSJW undertones? If so we're bound to never know if it's actually good. Reviewers will give that 10/10s for its "bravery"

The real question is why do people get angry over video game review scores because it might mess up the metacritic average.