AHAHAHA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BITCHES

AHAHAHA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BITCHES

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/review-horizon-zero-dawn-416881.phtml
giantbomb.com/reviews/horizon-zero-dawn-review/1900-759/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys retard, reviews are meaningless and you're a dumb fanboy sonygger shit, end your life

85 reviewer, 50 user, calling it now

it's at an 86 on open critic with nearly 40 reviews

sorry sonybro, we let the polcucks get away with it this time....

>paids reviews

>19 critics

BTFO

I like how fucking idiots still believe in metascore and not user score.

B-BUT BROM!

Just proof that games can get good reviews for having pretty graphics and pandering to SJWs. Even if everything else in it is bad, like Horizon.

Fuck this industry.

User score is absolutely useless. It consists only of 1s (from fanboys of other consoles) and 10s (from fanboys of the console)

There is no way that dev team made a good game. I hope you stupid mother fuckers aren't going to fall for the hype and pre-order this shit game instead of waiting to find out if it is good or not first.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

This wasn't supposed to end like this! First they get Nioh, which gets a high score, now Horizon and then Persona 5, which is going to be at least 95?

HOW WILL PEOPLE GET EXCITED FOR GAMES IN OTHER PLATFORMS IF SONY KEEPS GETTING THESE AS EXCLUSIVES?!

Reviewers are going to give zelda 95-99s

both will be bad games, in reality

So this... is the power... of sony bribes.... whoah.........

>open critic
>>>/neogaf/

>believing user score
>especially for a game like this where tons of people have a very vested interest in spamming 1s nonstop.

>B-B-BUT WEBMS!!!!

lol pathetic cuck

>game gets bad reviews
>"HAHAHA DEAD ON ARRIVAL BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY"
>game gets good reviews
>"Reviews are meaningless! This number means nothing! STOP!"
You nintendo kids crack me up.

What's in it that panders to SJWs? Don't know much about the game. Clue me in.

Yeah fanboys and shills giving mass 10s and 0s is so fucking credible

opencritic is so accurate and trustworthy that they actually sued metacritic for stealing their aggregated reviews, google it.

>Not on my platform of choice - User Score: 0.0
>Female protagonist means it's a feminist open world - User Score: 0.0

Gee, user, I don't get it either

Forza Horizon 3 is the best racing game to come out since Burnout 3, I see no problems here.

>All that manufactured hype
>Only 90

BLUNDER CONFIRMED

Typical Sonygger shitposting as always.
Enjoy your movie, I guess.

Now Breath of the Wild has to score at least a 95 to even stay competitive with Horizon, wtf happened Nintendobros. This is bullshit.

Why does Sup Forums want this game to fail so badly?

PKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yeah but review score is useless until a couple of the days after the game comes out when the smaller more honest critics post thier reviews

>hurr durr nintendo
Kill yourself sonygger shit, nobody mentioned Nintendo, your shilling is obvious

destructoid.com/review-horizon-zero-dawn-416881.phtml

lookin good boys

Do people actually listen to game reviewers? We remember the shit gamergate brought to light right?

Because it looks better than Witcher 3 (PC cucks favoruite game) and it's not on PC

Uhh the game has a female main character

>literally a full stream of the game showing how shit it is
>but people still fall for review scores
I wish this place wasn't Neogaf.

Because it's a piece of shit and we're tired of the state of gaming "journalism".

Is that it? That is what counts as pandering to SJWs?

Are you serious?

>user score
>literally anyone can give it a zero and type "asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd"
That shit's more unreliable than wikipedia. At least the critic reviews are required to give some reasoning for their score.

It doesn't look better than witcher 3, stop astroturfing

An ugly egg as the protagonist and a ratio of blacks to meet then diversity quota

Why do you insist on it succeeding? Anyone that isn't a newfag knows it will be mediocre from the dev team alone. There is ZERO chance it will be good. Go ahead and throw your money away, though.

we lost, bros....

Realistically, what do we do now to make sure this gets a better score?

giantbomb.com/reviews/horizon-zero-dawn-review/1900-759/

10/10 from Giant Bomb Jeff Gerstmann

BTFO

T-this can't be happening...It all over bros, we lost...

Yeah, but, I don't understand. What's journalism doing wrong here? Praising a game they like? Your double standard doesn't really make sense

Because it's an exclusive game, and console rivalry dictates that nobody who likes one company's console can never like games for another console.

>It's a Sup Forums gets completely and utterly blown the fuck out and goes into full damage control mode episode

I love these episodes

Post em

Literally all of pic related .

It's a story where the protagonist is a perfect mary sue and the villains who fuck up everything are FUCKING WHITE MALES. Oh, and the developer of the AI is a hijab-wearing muslim. You couldn't get any more obvious than this shit.

Wait.

EIGHT POINT FUCKING EIGHT FAGGOT, GET READY FOR ROUND 2

>Generic open world game with good visuals and libtard propaganda gets high scores from libtards who like generic open world games with good visuals

wow

>below 95
It's trash

Give it 10's with the reason "I like Zelda."

All the big games that are not total shit get 90+ that doesn't mean anything anymore

Feels good sending these Sup Forumstards on suicide watch

I swear to fucking god the crying wojack faces are the absolute worst thing to happen to this board

>exclusive means +2 (20) to game score

Looking forward to the P5 review posting.

>Sup Forums normally
>metacritic sucks, stop posting metacritic
>reviewers suck and get paid stop posting reviews
>Sup Forums when a PS4 game gets good scores
>AHAHA LOOK AT THESE METACRITIC SCORES WHO CARES IF AN ENTIRE STREAM SHOWED HOW SHIT IT IS LOOK AT THESE SCORES
God I hate this place. Just rename it to Neogaf already.

I didn't say I was buying it. But, that asshurt is hilarious

Well that. The Bad AI being a white man, the Good AI being a Black Woman called Gaia, the Good AI having been designed by a female muslim scientist complete with Hijab, and the world being destroyed by the actions of the patriarchy.

Perhaps you should take the fucking warning when one of the reviews, the IGN one, praises the game for "Cleverly weaving modern socio-political narratives in the quest to discover what happened to the old world"

Faggot.

I like the PS4 but hate Guerrilla games and generic Ubisoft open world garbage. It should fail but it won't since the average person is an idiot.

I'm happy this will be a good game.

>hurr durr le gamespot meme review made by a faggot who hated zelda
Loving every laugh, let's wait a year to see who remembers this turd dumb sonygger

They were bracing for the last few days with SJW cabal nonesense to explain away the good reviews.

This game was NEVER EVER going to be given a fair reception here because of its exclusivity to a certain platform and a fanbase being threaten by the closeness of release dates

Basking in all of the damage control. This is what I stayed up for tonight.

Give it to me Sup Forums! Show me your fucking tears!

Sony always wins!

What? Falseposting is far from being the worst trend on Sup Forums.

The Sup Forums invasions were worst

I don't fucking understand
the game looked like dogshit from the stream
Maybe paid reviews really do exist

What happened to games having made up politics instead of piggy backing off our own?

Game has literally no negatives, how could Sup Forums be so wrong?

I still can't believe the muslim scientist woman and evil white male shit. It's like Libcuck: The Game

ugh wasn't interested in it in the slightest but now i have to take a look to see if this isn't "video game journalists" and their "fake reviews".

P-P-P-P-P-PAIIIIDD REVIEWS THO

OH MY GOD

It's also the best game with Horizon in the title :^)

>Maybe

>Open world meme automatically scores a 90 now thanks to bethesda marketing campaign emulation

At least this one will end up in the low 80s once people who weren't paid to review it get a hold.

Regardless, the open world meme needs to be purged.

>the game looked like dogshit!
>obviously the people who got to actually play it are wrong!
>surely my vision of how shit it is from watching a stream is more accurate!

Pretty much expected since the reveal 2bh. Day one for me.

>game footage doesn't count but arbitrary review scores do

you're the pathetic cuck

>everyone ITT forgetting the stream of the entire game that happened like a few hours ago that showed it was shit just because Metacritic has a good score
You people are so stupid.

>once people who weren't paid to review it get a hold.
This is a first party Sony game. They're all being paid.

TUMBLING DOWN

MICRO$HIT WAS INVOLVED WITH IT SO IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT AND SO ARE YOU FOR LIKING IT KYS

>PPPPPPAID REVIEWS!!!!!

no but it's a massive red flag

-60% of the characters are black
-virtually all of the good guys are black
-99% of good white characters are women
-there's one (1) white male good guy and he's basically gay
-all of the bad guys are white males
-all of the major good guys are women, or black
-women are the leaders of the good guys
-an important historical character is a black muslim woman in a hijab
-the deific AI character, GAIA, is a black woman
-at the end of the game when the main character is asked about when she has a child, what she thinks him or her..., she interrupts angrily to clarify that her child will be a "HER"

weak argument is weak. even the post you refered to is a weak argument.

next time, ask yourself: if all the characters in a game were white men, would the game still work? if yes then its not an sjw game. if no then it is.

Wow, an honest review

KEK Nintendrone Mods deleting posts in other threads

>Spends months shitting on the game
>Wonder why people give you shit back when you embarrass yourselves

I like the PS4's other exclusives. Horizon is shit and so are you.

every character falls all over themselves to worship the main character

bros?

Suck it PCucks get BTFO I'll be playing this in 4k on my PS4 Pro

Not him but how can seeing something for yourself be less trustworthy than being told about something?