Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous Thread:
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BI8RW8JBYXI
snk.wikia.com/wiki/Cassandra)
legendofdragoon.wikia.com/wiki/Virage
imgur.com/a/1xvEj
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOLhXmhkyA
g.e-hentai.org/g/44227/4d5a3f29b6/
imgur.com/a/HVBgv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ANCHOR POST

A sangheili from Halo in a thong & leg netting please.

Grey skin, light grey eyes.

Oops

We've been getting a lot of virgin killer sweater requests lately. So, and to keep track, this post is to tag such requests.

But yeah. Which vidya girl would you like to see in the virgin killer sweater? Note ( a) the girl you would like to see wear the sweater ( b) what minor details it should have and ( c) the ideal situation (keep it simple!)

Requesting Anna from Fire Emblem dressed as D.VA from Overwatch

Your waifu loves you! She's waiting for you to come back to bed though.

requesting bimbo version or maybe something with a used diaper

Sindel from mortal kombat

Requesting this scene with Kat as Kobayashi (the red haired girl) and Raven as Lucoa.

Forgot pic.

cute

Requesting Pixie with abs.

Nice thumbnail

>been doing requests for 2 years here
>finally I am the OP image

youtube.com/watch?v=BI8RW8JBYXI

Adapt this comic to something Sup Forumsidya.

Basically replace the characters with vidya characters, or depict it in a similar vidya situation

Requesting jill from valhalla wearing 2b's outfit doing a clumsy pose.

Requesting May, Tharja, and Aigis as F-cup sluts fondling each others tits

>reference for ants

how about a gurren lagann version?

Can you draw a dog
Like a really cool dog

suggestion: orca teaching link the great spin attack

Rerequesting X and EXE style Patricia Wagon. Moreso the EXE one.

I can't post the full sized picture from my phone. And I didn't know the thumbnail would look this bad.

Requesting this but with tF2 Sniper.

Requesting vidya girls of your choice ripping apart the meme sweater

Requesting Golisopod with a jetpack.

Posting better image for user

Requesting grimdark/bad 90s comics Constructor X.

Cassandra ripping apart the meme sweater - because ( a) its dumb ( b) her outfit already is way too revealing and ( c) she's autistic (no really - snk.wikia.com/wiki/Cassandra)

this but instead bkub "the time has come to test the spin slash" with some kind of loz joke for it

Requesting Miriel attempting to teach a class in the Dark Mage bodystocking

Requesting something cool with a Virage from Legend of Dragoon.

legendofdragoon.wikia.com/wiki/Virage

Requesting Vanessa in the "fuck me" shirt and lacier panties making a small fire tornado on her finger.

Requesting a colouring of Dr. Vahlen, from XCOM:EU, in the virgin killer sweater, that was done a few threads ago - anchor for Pinoyfriend if he's still attempting

Also, the original request, in case anyone else wants to give a go:

Requesting Dr. Vahlen, from XCOM:Enemy Unknown, in the virgin killer version of her normal sweater. (also, no labcoat)
Additional references: imgur.com/a/1xvEj

Requesting Jill from VA-11 HALL-A cutting her bangs.

Anchoring this pic of Lady Deidre Skye, from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, for & if he choose to try his hand at the WIP again.

Also, the original request can be read here, if anyone else wants to have a try at this request

Requesting Mai Natsume wearing only a virgin killer sweater.

Requesting Syoko with a mushroom haircut.

Alberti and Thoma from Agarest War in the Jojo poses on the left

Requesting rule 63 Mistral wearing a sailor hat.

Anchoring for this kind drawfriend:
And the original request →

Does anyone know what happened to both the requester, and the wip, of pic related?

Requesting Yuri, on Ice.

Basically Yuri, from Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, skating in an ice rink.

Anythin missing in the booru?

Requesting Lady Aribeth de Tylmarande from Nevewinter Nights 1 as a Knight from the Disgaea series. References for both Aribeth and the Disgaea Knight are included. Also provided is a detail reference for Aribeth's sword, which has the Neverwinter Nights logo at its hilt.

Requesting Seaport Hime getting angry over losing a game of Battleship

your delivery

Requesting Filia and Painwheel, from Skullgirls, in the virgin killer sweater. Bonus points if they are cuddling each other or kissing/fondling
Further ref for virgin killer sweater: imgur.com/a/1xvEj

Requesting Laharl from Disgaea, but wielding a staff (instead of a sword), and wearing a speedo instead of his boxers. Optionally: he can be barefooted.

This but with Hoppo

Requesting Marth (or any other sword user that appears in Fire Emblem Heroes) in a scene on the upper left bending his sword while there's crowd of Takumis in the background.

Thicc Raine Sage

Requesting chicken chan venting herself in a hot day, or showing her armpits

I'll give it one more shot.

Suguri requester here, this looks great so far! Hopefully you get around to coloring Suguri and Sumika, but even if you don't, thank you!

So how's your day going, Sup Forums?

Bitch it fucking 3am.

Dickhead, some of us work nights.

Requesting Bradford, from XCOM, (1 or 2, you can pick) interrogating Laharl from Disgaea, in a situation similar to this one from The Dark Knight.

For video reference: youtube.com/watch?v=xnOLhXmhkyA

Requesting Baiken as an actual cyclops. As in, draw her with one big eye in the center of the ocular region.

Some cyclops examples from animu & mangos are provided.

Requesting Uriah, from Half-Life 2, in this pose like Blanka, because he's about to unleash an lightning bolt attack

Requesting a Fallout version of JC Denton from Deus Ex. Basically, just imagine how JC, his nano-augmentations, and his fashion sense, and playstyle, would translate to the Fallout world. (remember to keep the pip boy)

Requesting some lesbian sexytimes with Iro and Bonnibel from Crush Crush. It can be kissing or even something lewd

Requesting Hibiscus, from Flower Knight Girl, wearing a red microbikini.

Requesting Persona 3 Jamal-Kun having sex with Yuko. An ideal setting would either be in her bedroom, as per the game event, or in the shower near the swimming pool.

If you need a body ref for Yuko you can use this: g.e-hentai.org/g/44227/4d5a3f29b6/

Requesting a shortstack muchaburriko (Yo-kai Watch 3) getting that sign shoved up her ass. Annoying bitch.

I would like to see an artist's take on Faerie Thief Lord from Lords of Magic. The character is a human-sized faerie thief who uses a shortbow.

Because the game is old, there is no better artwork or representation of the in-game units, nor is there much concept artwork. As such, the artist is free to interpret the character based on the reference.

Tiki from Dragon's Crow is included only to fill up the extra space

>First time I do an Anchor delivery
>It's used two threads after

Feels nice desu

OR here. Sorry for the late reply, thanks man i love it.

Requesting Nephele, from Hellenica, in a Greek/toga inspirex version of the Virgin killer sweater.

Perhaps fixing some gadgets or inventing something new.

Requesting some sexy Anabel, perhaps a shot from behind while she is bending over and pulling up her pants while showing some lace black panties.

Some examples of lace.
imgur.com/a/HVBgv

Taking cute requests that mighe end up thicc if things align properly. No quarantees about the quality though.

any cute request?

Requesting Mai Natsume lying on her back, wearing a strap-on and stroking the shaft in remembrance of her long, lost penis.

A happy and excited Aircraft Carrier Water Oni in a candy shop.

SMT Pixie talking shit about the demifiend in front of him

>tfw read taking a shit instead
I need some sleep.

Elf trying desperately to reach an apple on a tree branch.

Smug Romani

Lux in virgin killer sweater. Also, reading warm fuzzies from Ezreal and Garen

Requesting Aigis giving a tittyfuck or deepthroating a huge dick giving a blowjob.

Just Aigis being a normal girl trying on cute outfits.

Requesting Alyx Vance, in The Orange virgin killer Sweater, with the Lambda logo.

Requesting Orie in the virgin killer sweater.

Kat from GR dressed as Shantae

Requesting Ranka Kagurazaka from Valkyrie Drive dressed on Angel's Diabolo costume.

Thanks in advance!

Doing this. Poor elf might end up with bigger bust though.

Requesting R63 Ose with a breastplate to match the codpiece.

Requesting maid Velvet getting her ass groped or her legs rubbed, much to her annoyance.

>furry

OR didn't see the delivery.

I do generally prefer her to be on model but I'll be looking forward to it regardless!

There he is!

Jam.

With her leg up in her kungfu pose, almost revealing her bare pussy

Requesting Camilla dominating Hinoka from behind with a strap-on.

Yeah she wont end up that much bustier I think. Going through the sketching, it seems more natural to emphasize her hips and thighs.

Classic Lara.

Perhaps lounging on her bed and beholding a prized artifact she just recently acquired