SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS:

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS:

SONY

MADAME PRESIDENT

WE

Sony what?

HE

NIGGER

Always wins. Pretty good score for a Guerilla game.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

WUZ

THEM

It's pretty bad for a paid review lol. For the money Sony shilled it should be 93+

will it actually be good or are """""""game critics""""""" shitting around again

User score when.

If you watched the stream you know it's gutter trash. Ubisoft open world but with hardly any weapon variety, brain dead AI who don't text to their partner being killed in front of them if you take them down while in the bushes, and animations that make Inquisition look good

Is there a big quality difference between 89 and 93?

Sup Forums & Sup Forums BTFO

>b-but Nintendo!

Fuck off shill. Horizon is fucking dog shit, bringing up BotW only makes you look pathetic.

I'LL KILL MYSELF BEFORE I HURT HER!

But does the game represent the religion of peace correctly?

ALWAYS

No. Everything below 9 sucks and everything 9 or higher is paid reviews.

Sony wins, you don't get fucking shit. Do you think you were somehow done a favor? Are you that cucked? You gained fucking nothing and you're cheering.

It angers me greatly that you fucks think you've won something. You're SONYs bitch. You fight tooth and nail for it, they continue to charge you monthly for internet access. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have no spine? The console drones will continue to ruin everything and honest to god think someone did them a favor. Unbelievable. They can't conceive the difference between SONY's profit and their profit, its one and the same. They can't think beyond a minute of fucking time, they can't understand the effects consoles are having on the industry. Its not their concern, they only care that their master is doing well.

They're not human, they're fucking NPCs, how can someone be so fucking cucked and controlled? How is it possible to serve a corporation like a damn loyal mutt?

The industry needs to burn, even nintendo is compromised. Nuke it from orbit.

FAKE SCORE

>89
Isn't that considered decent by modern gaming standards? If so, it's not amazing