P-PAID REVIEEEEWWWWSSS!!

NO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DROP BELOW 87

>3 posts
>2 IPs
Hmmmmmm

Not an argument against how amazing the score is though

OP counts as a post but not a poster IP you fucking goober

but you arent supposed to trust the critic reviews
its literally confirmed that all reviewers dont know how to review video games or they are all paid

Unless the review scores are low. Then we can parade them around as some kind of victory.

>Heh heh G-Got you now trolls!

Please defend metacritic next, my sides are poised to be busted.

who is this semen demon

>metracritic scores don't count
>they do count
???

>trusting reviewers

>Horizon: 89
>Tales of Berseria: 79
>Gravity Rush 2: 81
>Yakuza 0: 84
>Nioh: 87

>Halo Wars 2: 81

Another fine day to be a Sony Pony

i'll give you the quick rundown.

>Tales of berseria
its shit

>>Sup Forums claimed this would be shit
there was an stream, by any measure of the word this game is mediocre at best

You do realise those people who make those reviews are not actually good players.

The majority of the playerbase are way better players and will find so many things that are wrong with the game.

>i know you just watched a full stream of the shit game and how shit it is BUT LOOK HERE HAHA SEE THE SCORE SAYS YOU WERE WRONG IN WHAT YOU SAW

Nioh and yakuza are the only good ones the rest is shit

Nioh is fucking great and deserves that score, don't give a fuck if I'm a Sony Pony or whatever.

Fuck you

>Games journalism is only reliable when it reinforces my opinion on a game I haven't played

Not denying it's a bad game but when BotW probably gets the same score or higher for being a Zelda game you're going to lose your shit about "NINTENDONE PROPERGANDER"

Irrelevant.

The problem is the reviews don't reflect its mediocre. Should be low 80's at highest.

*Denying it's a good game

You are too good for this place, Varg

That's completely wrong though, retard.

I want to pound his boipussi

Nioh and yakuza deserve those scores, the rest are shit. Horizon included.

A number is only as valuable as we artificially make it. Did anybody actually read these reviews and see if it's something they'd enjoy based on what the reviewers actually had to say? Did everybody just look at a number and spam?

Eurogamer really shat on the game btw.
It's a waste that the most beautiful open world is so bland. Little bit like FFXV.

this is true and everyone should know it

have you seen the marketing?

its quite obviously paid

>it's another I'll pretend Sup Forums predicted it was going to get bad reviews even though all the threads leading up to the embargo release predicted good reviews so I can claim Sup Forums was wrong post
This is wrong, very Rongrong.

I doubt it will be shit, but it's most likely going to be same kind of schlock as modern Far Cry games. And as we all know, most of reviewers are fine with fucking anything.
Also, who the fuck expected Guerilla Games make something actually amazing?

watching a stream isn't the same as playing a game you underage faggets

Horizon isn't out and you haven't played it

>watching a stream is just as informing as playing the game itself for hours

And Nintendo fans will take the score as fact too. It's an endless tard cycle that wont stop

Berseria is the best Tales game in a long while. Though given what standard last three(or four if you count Xillia 2 in) have set, it's not exactly hard.
Also, Gravity Rush is fine too.

it's trash, haven't you watched the stream

but the last shill thread I saw had the screenshot at 90. Doesn't that mean it's actually gone down?

I hate this game but you come off as a huge nintoddler

>i know you just watched a full stream of the shit game and how shit it is BUT LOOK HERE HAHA SEE THE SCORE SAYS YOU WERE WRONG IN WHAT YOU SAW

What do you think tardboi

I dont need to play to notice
>clipping while riding. that or holographic cactus and tress are part of the game features
>lack of Draw Distance masked behind an everlasting fog
>AI is incredible mediocre. enemies cant make a path towards you without crashing with an obstacle on the way just to round around it. being on high grass is perfect stealth, you can kill anyone and the guy next to him wont notice for shit
>literally 0 facial expression during any interaction.
>the "option" on the wheel dont change any outcome.
>long exposure/ info dumps are split into fragments where "press A to continue" is changed from a "single answer wheel" to hide the fact you are stuck in a cut scene
should I continue??

How could anyone look at this complete generic
ubisoft tier trash and not think payed reviews or general incompetence is certain? This is a 5/10 AT BEST and not worth time or money to anyone with a three digit IQ.

But you didn't play the game, though. Nobody looks at GTAV on Youtube and says that they got the same experience as someone who played it for 100 hours.

Well it's better than just reading a review, specially if you read the reviews and saw the stream.
That's the most informed anyone outside of reviewers can be, you silly bastard, no one is saying it's exactly the same.

I think you should. I'm waiting for the part where you interacted with this interactive medium.

who are you quoting?

It's sad because robot dinosaurs is such a stupid and fun concept(with pretty sweet designs), but they are wasted on this.

Even though many games liked by the majority here have low scores?

>Review scores are only real when it's convenient for me

Why do you literally have no argument?

>review score matters

I've seen the game and it looks like shit.

myself on all the shitty parts of this game

not an argument.

>Weaponized video game reviews are a thing now

it's over lads, the alt-right lost.

Review scores matter when it supports my argument. That's how it's always been and always will be.

Thankfully, I'm kinda meh about Horizon, so I don't have any legs to stand on. A high means as much to me as a low score.

SJW-pandering crap, that's why it's going up. Not to mention all the garbage from Naughty Dog is 100% paid review garbage.

Sup Forums claims everything is shit.

It's the humour of this shithole, and exactly why we are all here.

Did you somehow miss Gone Home and Undertale? Or in movies with the new Ghostbusters (also published by Sony)?

The alt-right died and become a cabal of libertarian homosexuals and weebs and homosexual weebs.

The alt-right is literally far left now. It's the libertine party.

Why is this game SJW pandering? Does it go on about girl power or something?

Or is it literally just because it's a game with a female lead who has a man-face? That's not SJW propaganda, you dolt.

I do not agree with this.

On average you see 75% of the post being negative 5% being fanboy/shill like and 20% people really being interested.

Nobody will truly shitpost a game when they think its good.

They shouldn't even matter when you agree with them. I don't even know the Metacritic scores for my favourite games. There is a reason for that, the reason being that non-gamer opinions are worthless to me.

>Review scores are only paid when it's convenient for me

WE DID IT AGAIN SONY SENPAI 3 TITLES WITH AMAZING REVIEWS AND IT'S ONLY FEBRUARY NOTHING CAN STOP US NOW

>watching other people play through games

nu-Sup Forums everybody

yes they will

>>Not being a savvy consumer and watching a product demonstration before considering making a purchase
It's like you want to contribute to an industry that has learned nothing from harvesting money from idiots who can't control their impulse spending.

99℅ of things are shit

>being poor

AAA wins again by selling you other people's ideas jigsawed together.

It's a better way to form your own opinion than reviews, but I don't disagree. You can of course see some things you don't like, but some games don't look good by just viewing it. Some you do need to play to get a sense of how much you'd actually enjoy it yourself.
That said, it doesn't take hands on interaction to realise poor animations, voice acting, sounds, plot, narrative, etc. Playing it could be so enjoyable that it masks those things though. Regardless, people that haven't actually played the thing shouldn't call it shit outright. But they will, because everybody wants to feel like their opinion counts for something, it doesn't matter how educated it is.

More like how all straight white men are saturday morning cartoon villian evil, celebrating genocide frat boys. White patriarchy literally ends the world. Meanwhile, everyone outside of that group is a blessed hero fighting for all that is good and natural. Minority matriatchy is why humanity survives at all.

Not him, but does the game actually imply all white men are evil? I haven't seen much of it.

lol triggered af

Like Forza Horizon 3 then.

I'll wait for that user review score, I do not trust any gaming press.

Hi Sony.

>Sup Forums : T-this can't be h-happening! I'm in charge here!

Good choice of braindead buzzwords, but you forgot oppression, racist and white supremacy.

I think Aloy is an amazing protagonist. There's something about Aloy. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's an enchanting kind of magic in the way she shoots a bow, speaks her mind and sprints across vast valleys littered with monstrous metal beats. Aloy is powerful and loyal, an underdog outcast who rises to glory on an epic scale, and it's impossible to not root for her. She's as clever as Hermione Granger, as though as Lara Croft and better with a bow than Katniss Everdeen and she's the reason I fell in love with the game. As is often the case, love hit me out of nowhere, when I least expected It. Horizon is not the typical kind of game you always see. I'm generally drawn to experiences I can play in bursts, like League Of Legends, TowerFall, Neko Atsume or Overwatch, and I've never been tempted to play all the way though a massive, open-world role-playing games like Dragon Age, Skyrim or The Witcher. I love fantasy and Sci-fi genres in general but nothing really caught my attention. But with Aloy everything is different this time. Aloy drives my infatuation with Horizon. Aloy is the kind of character I want to hang out for hours: compassionate, thoughtful, indipendent and warrior of the land. She radiates power and It feels marvelous to wield her strenghts and fight through her weaknesses. I simply can't wait to enter this incredible world created by Guerrilla Games and spend time with Aloy.

racing games aren't even in the same category

Is this the Sup Forums is wrong again thread?

>Pre-order games based a few video clips and a fuck load of marketing and nothing else
>"I can tell I'm going to like it so because the company selling me it says it's good, so it's okay to pre-order things I know I'm going to like"

>Watch stream of entire game
>"But you can't tell if you're going to like it just from seeing the entire thing in action, you have to see it in person and give the publisher your money to TRULY know"

Guerrilla please go

Yes. You have a black muslim woman trying to salvage humanity, next to a white man who talks about how badass it is to have genocide on demand.

>Sup ForumstendoGAF consistently shitposts this game, calls sonyggers the worst fanbase for its shitposting
>anytime their games get shitposted they cry about the sonygger boogeyman
>anytime they shitpost Sony, "haha it's all fun and games"

Hmm... really stirs up the cranial fluid and electrifies those synapses.

Sup Forums officially BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=HrxIRk3q-ck&t=

Sounds like every other game but with a muslim girl.

>taking your opinions from the experiences of otters

>Games with good review scores never fail

lol

>/v-v/ i-isn't o-one p-person! Y-yeah! O-only one p-person s-said t-this g-gam would be s-shit!

>Go to non shill site
>Above average
kk

When does video review embargo review lift?

I can't believe this shit game is getting such high scores