youtube.com/watch?v=CsJfLKtGlfw
strawpoll.me/12380645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

early access is the only one that matters

I can't decide over 1 or 2

fuck e-sports

None of those would save it. Faggot.

2 and 3 are irrelevant.

I press none. The industry only gains with all three of those.

>No 'remove microtransactions' option

None of those things affect me.

I feel sorry for you millennials shackled by your social media and circlejerks.

Definitely the third one. Preordering is the only reason bad games can be very successful. Early access and esports only affect a fraction of games.

I don't want any of those thinsg.

Any form of DRM should be met with execution.

>People are fine with early access
>They only want to get rid of esports since "I don't enjoy it and it's not my thing"

At least it doesn't damage the industry

Only affects PCuck's,
Going to happen anyway and some people enjoy it,
I press 3.

Isn't 1 basically a subset of 3?

Wish 2 would kill those youtube shitters too

The only person who presses two are just jealous faggots that they can't get paid to play video games, and preordering doesn't hurt anyone.
First button is the only plausible answer.

>all h-games are translated but localization is removed. Also no censoring
Thank me later

>devs lose monetization options, meaning less opportunity to make games

>countless people lose their jobs and income, and the gaming landscape becomes less varied

>arbitrary noncriminal behavior becomes criminalized

These all sound horrible desu senpai

no its because devs who try and balance for the esports scene make shitty games.

Even league of legends was fun before they got a development boner for esports then tried to force their idea of a meta.

this
preorder bonuses are usually just dumb cosmetics for multiplayer or shitty gear for single player
and who gives a shit against esports, their existence doesn't affect anything

I'd rather not press any button and let it burn like it deserves to.

>no open world button

>doesn't damage the industry
>games are being made into fps mobas with low skill ceilings to appeal to the lol crowd.
>sfv appeals strictly to tourney fags and has made the game shit

I think you're just an idiot. 2 is the button to press right now. Early access only affects retarded people.

E-sports have destroyed all creativity that the most game genres had
they have ALWAYS be
6v6 max
one life
No map makers
no custom servers
item boxes
UNLOCK THIS HERO WITH IN GAME CURRENCY OR BUY IT WITH REAL MONEY :^)
fuck esports

Early access is only for the people that are fucking stupid or have a lot of trust in the devs
E-sports doesn't hurt anybody. How many threads do you see on Sup Forums about esports? Exactly.
Preordering is stupid in general. You spend more money to get the game as fast as others can on day 1.

Early access seems to hurt the most. Too many devs bringing out games in early access that are utterly shit under the guise of 'hurr it's early access, it's expected' and then never really try to improve the game.

I press the fourth one, the one that kills season passes.

Why do buttons 2 and 3 exist if I can only press 1?

either preordering becomes illegal or e-sports stop existing, as much as I despise e-sports I think preordering is an even worse influence

updated version

fpbp
it's the only one that would be positive for gaming in general

I'd rather push a button to kill the retarded consumer base instead of those 3.

Preorders, early access, DLC, shitty practices amongst other things are only really bad because people are stupid.

Explain how E-sports is bad for gaming?

Press all 3

fuck you

1 is a minor problem in the grand scheme of things, 2 doesn't affect me, so 3 it is.

YOU MUST PRESS ONE

3 is probably helpful in a way, since it gives companies/publishers an early look at what sales will look like, allowing them to make adjustments.

Of course I could be wrong, but who knows. And 2 shouldn't bother any of youl I literally forgot e-sport was even a thing, to be honest. As for early access, it's a good system that needs some tweaking. I think charging for it needs to go. If developers want feedback, they should make a base version available for free and rollout content for players to alpha test for them. Once everything has been completed and polished, maybe offer a discount price for people that played and gave actual feedback during development.

first one so i can kill myself within the week torrenting h-games

>SFV
>OW
>MOBA shit

Games appealing to the e-sports crowd are always cancer

1 or 2
I don't see anything wrong with preordering games

I WANT TO PRESS ALL

Press 1 and start rapidly pirating everything.

None of those three will stop the fake-trailer/microtransaction/restricted-content-ran industry centered around rehashed shooters, sports, sandboxes, weebshit and left-wing politics.

Nothing short of a nuke dropped on every major publisher and statistical records will.

t. poor gay pirate baby

Wouldn't pre-ordering also cancel early access?

Delete pre-orders.

Can't believe people are really that retarded that they think early access is worse than pre-order.

Early access affects shit unpopular B tier games that almost no one plays, mainstream where it is at.

Developers cut content and stop care when they see they have shitload of preorders, like Dark Souls 3 or GTA V.

Remove pre-order = developers put actual effort in games

Same reason all trends are bad for gaming, companies find out what makes money, don't try anything different, game releases end up being the same dull thing over and over until someone actually innovates.

4. End YouTube shekels
>"content creators" stop churning out daily turds
>early access games get less visibility
>quality goes up or game tanks

>Killed Custom maps
>Killed player owned servers
>all games have to be 6v6 garbage
>item box's
>"Balancing" aka lets make these heroes op and these shit
>you wanna play this hero WELL FUCK YOU PLAY 100 GAMES TO UNLOCK HIM OR PAY $9.99

First one. Games have some bullshit antipiracy measure or are delayed, which just end up fucking over regular consumers.

pretty sure sfv does not appeal to tourneyfags either. The game is just all-round shit

>>sfv appeals strictly to tourney fags and has made the game shit
It's clear you don't know anything about the game

3>2>1

>sfv appeals strictly to tourneyfags

see the sad thing is, SFV was their attempt to appeal to casuals. For whatever reason they thought dumbing the game down would get more people to play.

seems like you've been playing bad games user but not all esports are like that

What exactly is so evil about pre-ordering?

I'd just destroy PC gaming altogether.
Industry would be fine with only consoles/handhelds existing.

technically, the early access titles are not released, so buying them is considered "pre-order w/ beta access" :^)

What will you press?

name me some then

Where's the button that mutes all Youtube personalities?

I press none of them

Killing the e-sports bubble would probably kill the big pile of cancer seen in modern videogames. I'd go for it

There is 0 . justification for not picking 3.

>How many threads do you see on Sup Forums about esports?

You can thank moot for creating /vg/.
Would you like to go back to the era of Sup Forums when it was half LoL threads and half SC2 threads circlejerking over metagaming and e-sports factionalism?

remove e sports

3 if it's my standards of "good" otherwise 2

Any other cancerous things like these you guys can think of, im trying to make a list

Left

first button

second option will happen on its own

third option only hurts retards in most cases

Second one, cuz two titles is better than one.

Also, a "fuck you" ace in the hole for third one.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsJfLKtGlfw

The e-sports bubble popping, just because it's a "subculture' that's grown far too much and has ruined games that were never meant to be e-sport material.

seriously fuck anyone defending e-sports
how the fuck can you look at all the Half life 1 multiplayer mods WC3, SC1 see all the fun game modes and creative of maps and think that Killing that off for """""e-sports"""" and MUH hard core gaming
is better.
fuck Early assess and fuck per-ordering
but at least SOME good games come out of things that use them
e-sports literally killed the magic of FPS and RTS

CAN'T STOP PRESSING 4

Early access. The other two are just retard filters but early access allows devs to charge for games that are still literally in development. Nothing wrong with tossing out a demo build that lets people keep up with progress, in fact I welcome that. But charging for it? No no no, that needs to stop.

2. Not just because it keeps in line with my previous logic to an extent but because, and this is fucking important, IT PUTS INVESTOR'S ASSES ON THE LINE. Those fuckers need to have a more personal stake in this shit, something to actually lose that isn't monetary.

3, obviously. I like my mom.

Fucking this, so much. E-sports is fine for games designed around the idea of it, but not when it gets a say in games that aren't meant for that sort of thing.

Fuck e-sports
Nothing would make me happier then to watch LoL/DOTA/Overwatch crumble under the economic pressure they have set on themselvs

I would also at the same time save the Fighting game scene

Consoles are what killed modding way before esports exploded in popularity, you underage faggot.

>Other user makes point
>This user asks for examples
>Guy fucks off
Like pottery.

strawpoll.me/12380645

THE DEFINITIVE POLL

E-sports. Companies have been releasing trash multiplayer games for years, trying to make money from esports. I'm tired of it already. Let that shit die. Maybe good multiplayer could finally make a comeback.

Kill nintendo

Not an argument.

>Waaah someones better at a video game than me and i dont like it!!!

you can vote for that here

>remove one of gamings cancers
>multiple selection

1 (one) job

Definitely 2, with 1 in second place. Releasing unfinished content is the biggest flaw with the industry right now and getting rid of it would be the most beneficial thing for the players so that companies stop getting away with turbo-jewing them

3 is a bad option because it would discourage innovation and we'd get the exact same "good" game re-hashed for the rest of our lives out of fear

you bitch