Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8
youtube.com/watch?v=_z-cXdFMByM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUOGINQzock
youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trannies were a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8

I think it's hilarious that this somehow didn't become the punchline of countless jokes in the industry because it was made by a tranny.

why do they look so sexy? The hip to waist ratio, the way their butt swaggers when they run. Damn, dick. Settle down!

Even my game doesnt look that bad
youtube.com/watch?v=_z-cXdFMByM

jesus christ get some lighting you stupid tranny cunt

IT'S AN ART STYLE YOU FUCKING RETARD

>that bioshock main screen

the fuck lol

In the end the games doesn't seem so bad. The puns are actually ok.

This post was made by a brain damaged homosexual

Jesus, why didnt the laser just do what it did in the last act... instantly?

>My judo shit show off
I fucking hate hollywood

I kinda like how shitty the animations and models are; granted the game is terrible in every single way.

I like this animation in the way I like the Donkey Kong 3D animated series; its so shitty its good

I don't understand. Why did this dude make all his characters look like barbie doll bimbos? Wasn't he supposed to be some sort of angry radical transexual feminist?

Not a argument goober

>That anticlimactic ghetto shiv.
Holy shit, kek

Considerably worse than CG kid's cartoon shows in the 90s.

>No blood
>Barely even reacts

Sad, really.

it's wu's "artstyle"

The graphics are beautiful but in motion it looks like a lost episode of Star Trek

It's a pretty uncharacteristically sexual "artstyle" for someone who's supposed to be against all that.

Its actually kind of uncanny how reboot-ish this looks. Its like they took all the assets straight from the 90's.

This game just came out like last year right? Honestly impressive how it looks so much worse than games from 20 years ago.

That girl's hair looks like a scrotum.

in reality he's still a guy who mastrubates to hot babes

Hes a robot retard

what game?

Is there anywhere where there's an actual review of this game? All the ones I can find are LE TRANNY LE GAMERGATE LOL. I'm not planning on buying it but I'm curious.

Well you see, this game has positive, strong female leads, so it's okay for them to look like barbie dolls!

Is that the same game from that gif that gets posted here with all the skunk girls trapping and surrounding another girl and farting on her?

Reboot was still more entertaining than this garbage. Reboot's animation actually got better as the series went on. Hell, the series had better examples of "stronk" female characters in it.

Except that's what it actually looks like when someone gets stabbed

lol

Aloy is fucking ugly

I see somebody watched the dopefish video

Ehhh

To be honest, it could work as an artstyle (done by someone with more skills than a 6 yo kid). Kind of looks like Disney meets Barbie meets cheesy action movie. Could have been better than zero down's syndrome lol

What game kind sir?

It's okay when a tranny sexualizes their characters.If anyone else does it, that's when it's bad.

Zero Dawn Horizon

>damage control so bad about making a sexist game that you cut off your dick and pretend to be a woman for the rest of your life

I see you've never been stabbed before

HOLY SHIT THIS THINGS GAME MAKES REBOOT LOOK LIKE A STATE OF THE ART GRAPHICAL MASTERPIECE

NOT EVEN REBOOT LOOKS THIS TERRIBLE WHO THE FUCK THINKS THIS IS OKAY TO SELL?!

>my face when she blocked me on twitter after I complemented her for creating a 1:1 throwback to the N64

Does this have limb based combat?

>people are defending those garbage tier animations
How low we've fallen.

not realy

Sort of reminds me of Rob Liefeld's drawings

It's a slow, clunky ARPG with shitty story and gameplay. Actual playing experience ranges from mediocre to horrid. There's nothing noteworthy about it except the controversy it stirred by being made by a whiny drama queen.

I dont know why people still treat him as relevant when this was the product of all his bickering and pushing for years. What else did he make/working on?

Jesus christ that looks fucking awful. Your game is definitely worse.

Eight Marbles: Ura Version.

>BRAAP-posters

Wasn't this made by a trannie sjw feminist? Why the fuck do all the characters look like anorexic yet big titted bimbos?

Reminder that Brianna Wu does not care about transgender people.

>Literal wall of text
My eyes hurt after the second sentence

Has anyone ever noticed how much names and shit are just ripped off of MGS games?

Do these people not know what a paragraph is?

no boob movement no bouncing no camel toe close ups.
No scissoring.

0/10

get out of here.

BRAAAAAAPPPPPP

Is that Gogol Bordello playing?

I was about to say that, despite being ugly as fuck, the animation was well done in itself (you know, the respect of the basic rules of animation). But then, I saw your pic.

Honestly better animations than Bioware's.

I'm trying to find videos of the "dancing" in Skyrim when people are drinking or listening to a bard, can't find shit. Anyone got it? It's brilliant.

Dont forget that weird laughing animation that has a shit load of clipping

Daily reminder the brain behind this project is running for Congress

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUOGINQzock

This?

Also /r/ that fucking Tortanic scene that's just a huge animation clusterfuck.

clearly his fetish

>Lowtax still exists

I've been on the internet too long

That one, thanks. That slow, sarcastic clap is great too.

He'll probably get bored with the facade at some point and move on to something else

like being an astronaut

Good, let him stand on a platform and have EVERYONE point and laugh at the Lord of the Rings monster.

He will get BTFO immediately and blame it on goofygoobers or something

Well, you guys had a Nigger and now a giant Oompa-loompa as presidents, so the next could be a tranny.

God, skyrim is so fucking shit, why are videogames so terrible?

he still has the same writing style and sense of humour, too

Even trannies know they're a mistake, this is nothing new.

That one's missing the best part

How did she manage to have more facial expressions than anyone in Horizon?

XD

reminds me of 80s/90s cgi

>Sonyggers rampantly defend their newest tire fire
Of course they would, it's all they have.

Those animations are a contradiction to how good it looks. It looks too snappy and unnatural. What a shame.

>spend all your time online railing against unrealistic depictions of women in games
>release game filled with bit-tit twiglets

really joggs the noggin

slow down there user if you carry on at this rate it'll get viewers choice at evo

Im almost certain they caught flack for this and shrugged it off, because its ok when "women" do it.

Which is not necessarily a bad thing, some people change their ways to be more SJW-sounding

no
youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw

When your design team specs everything into modeling and texturing and nothing into animation

Literally Shadow of Mordor.

this crossed my mind too
they're even more sexualised depictions of women than the games that usually get criticised, at least those games have somewhat realistic proportions, this is huge tits on a super slim waste but with wide hips and every character is like that

This looks worse

are you also an insane tranny?

Watching yourself getting assrammed in the mirror =/= a warrior getting stabbed

game name?