Fanboys will defend this

Fanboys will defend this.

no they wont

What's wrong with it? It's specifically designed for storing games. That makes it way better for games than a shitty SD card.

Nobody defends that, are you fucking retarded?

nobody will defend it, these fucking things cost more than the vita

I stand corrected, OP may be retarded but I found somebody more retarded

I think people who actually own Vitas hate those the most.

Can you just fuck off this isn't even leddit you won't even get points for shitposting here

>Steam is getting all of Vita's weebshit
Feels good.

This is the thing that is stopping me from buying a vita and I'm a huge sonygger.

No one complained about the ps1/ps2 memory cards or the memory stick duo in the psp but suddenly you have an issue with sony requiring sony made memory?

I literally kek'ed thanks mate

I'm a fanboy and even I think the prices for these are ridiculous, not to mention how rare they are now.
>I got a 16GB and 2 8GBs when my Target went into liquidation
>paid next to nothing
>one i literally paid nothing

>muh speshul gaymer hardware

Kaughed Eut Koud?

Kek, bait or actual retard, I laughed either way.

OP knows
Does that mean he's not a faggot for once?

Kikatti Erittäin Kovaa

not even the Sonyggest of Sonyggers will defend this

it's funny because "specifically designed for games" is a defense of consoles over PC even though PCs have repeatedly been shown to get better results

>1 minute and 17 seconds apart from OPs post
Hmmmm...

I'm pretty sure that's bait, nobody isn't that retarded

but then again, I'm on Sup Forums after all

game cards were a mistake
the benefit they provided with internal savegames meant memory cards became a second class citizen abused by the classic 'its a sony' culture

one can only wonder what a br based umd system could have been, complete with full psp compatablity

umd are too noisy and fragile though i think they got complain about that

>Sup Forums - Australia

Literally nobody defended this and the system failed mostly because of it.

When the ps1 and ps2 were around memory in general was extremely expensive

Nope, fuck Sony for price gouging this, pretty much what killed the system!

Nah, those things are the one common thing among Vita owners I talk to that they all hate. Then again they all hated the Pro Duo sticks for the PSP too, except for the people that already had one from their cameras.

Can you fucking stop bullying Sony in every fucking thread? Nintentoddlers and PcCucks are so fucking tedious I swear to god

>tfw your Sapphire blue OLED vita with 64gb memory card gets stolen while you're asleep on in Airplane

I've never had anything stolen from me in my life, it's such a shitty feeling and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Literally no one has defended it and everyone says it's the reason the Vita failed, even though there are other issues like Sony abandoning it for the PS4, fuck off with your shitty bait Nintoddler.

I'm sorry for your loss.

They were pretty cool actually, people just like to hate on things just because

I need 128GB and 256GB PSVita cards

No worries m80, I bought a White OLED model a few months later and a friend of mine sold me his black one for $50 and I plan on inverting the buttons to make it look like pic related and I actually like this look more than the Sapphire I originally had.

It honestly just sucks because I lost so much progress in Persona 4, Disgea, and a shit ton of other RPG's.

>Let's put a spinning disk into a device that is going to be moving around a lot!

Brilliant.

underagefags wont know that.

buy physical

SOON

Someone is already developing an adapter for the Vita and got it to work with a 16gb microsd card on OFW

80 million PSPs can't be wrong!

Nope, I can't.

A large majority of those sales are because the PSP was "hacked" to hell and back and could be used for a lot of shit. I recall developers abandoning the PSP for this reason because the games were pirated and nobody purchased them.

Are you the newest person on Sup Forums?

Why didn't you report it? The security would have searched the passengers.

falseflag, actual retard, or standard bait for (You)'s?

the layers of sweet irony...

I wish it were true, I have the 64GB Vita card and it's slow as fuck.

So? That's the way it's meant to be loaded. SD cards just feel.. soulless....

>hack pstv for eventual USB storage
>Game I want to play crashes on hacked hardware
>Already own every other game I want to play on vita
There's almost no benefit to hacking my Vita right now right now.

Just buy an SD Card and draw crash onto it.

Its indefensible. The vita is still the best handheld out there though.

How did Japs become such Jews?

I guess Mattrick was a huge Jew running XB until recently too. Phil is going to un-Jew the industry.

There's a difference between seeing it as a bitter pill to swallow and defending it.

Sony have been yellow-jews for ages, dummy. Do you know anything outside of video games

nigga no one defends this not even the most hardcore fanboys

I still want that Japanese 64GB $100 one, but I haven't been able to bring myself to buy it, and I got my Vita 2 years ago.

Defend this.