Halo Wars 2 released, Halo 3 Anniversary up next. Fall 2017

Halo Wars 2 released, Halo 3 Anniversary up next. Fall 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51x7FpGtvlU
wccftech.com/343-development-director-halo-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=BR8mICP0g7I
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224193951&postcount=49
twitter.com/XboxP3/status/821469022134775809?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just imagine the graphics on Scorpio

>1995

Lmao no way, was born then

why does Halo 2 anniversary looks so good?

>3babbies being this delusional
You'll get a Halo 5 map pack at best.

>even after Microsoft and 343 said time and time again that Halo 3 Anniversary isn't happening and we're not getting a FPS Halo game this year, faggots still believe this
You're making Halo fans look bad with your warped ass delusions.

Nah, they're making it right now. Perfect time for Scorpio, easy $.
Certain affinity and saber my friend

>halo 3 already fully playable on XBL
>bone can only barely run H3 alone at 60fps, wouldn't be able to handle the game essentially rendering twice with new graphics
>implying they would make an exclusive right as their upgrade console launches to shoot themselves in the foot

Xbox One can handle HALO 3 at 60 fps, even Halo 5 at 60 fps. It will have a dynamic resolution with worse graphics on Xbox One but still run at 60. On Scorpio it will look the best. Getting tons of money isn't shooting yourself.

Forcing your playerbase to buy a whole new console for a remake is a terrible decision. Considering what happened the last time they tried that.

>Xbox One can handle HALO 3 at 60 fps
Just barely. It wouldn't be able to handle freely switching between old and new graphics.

>Phil Spencer says no Halo FPS
>multiple 343 employees go on different forums confirming that Halo 3 Anniversary isn't happening
>No guys it's happening I swear
Kill yourself you delusional faggot

If the graphics are at least as food as H2A yes it will run.
Lies, same was done for H2A until months before release when they confirmed it.

They never outright said they're not doing a Halo game.
Also, Saber is busy with Quake Champions.

as good* starting to believe you people just don't want it.

Face it, H3 destroys 343 Halo gameplay

>the new Halo anthology book that came out has what looks like a still with Chief, Arbiter, and Johnson at the beginning of the last level
>Armor isnt just ripped from H2A cutscenes either since Chief and Arbiter have the proper edits such as the triangle gloves and light on arbiters back

I'd say its happening.

Yeah, that's what they always do. Never reveal shit, especially with something like H3A

Prove it.

When Frank said that H2A wasn't in development he meant that Saber at the time were working on R.I.P.D. The Game at the time and didn't start work on Halo 2A until July or August. Since Saber is still working on Quake Champions, Halo 3A isn't happening.

Hints, also saw Xbox feeds with ols Halo 3 screenshots.

Prove it isn't happening, logic points towards it simply is.
Studios have different teams, and game development isn't limited to a few months to make a game. Could be made since H2A.

SeeNot him but you guys are retarded, it will be funny seeing your dumbass faces when this shit blows up in your faces.

That's not how this works.

youtube.com/watch?v=51x7FpGtvlU

>Studios have different teams
Saber is small you dumbass fucker

Yes, it is. And considering you think they'd be open to revealing a Halo 3 anniversary before E3, when Halo Wars 2 just released, that's the true delusion.

Saber just did the maps didnt they?

H3A is too small to launch for 60 anyways since they already did MCC. What everyone is speculating is that MCC will be relaunched with H3A campaign and ODST firefight, but the multiplayer will once again be edited from the recent engine and may even be a test to see how Elites with with their own set of spatan abilities in the halo 5 engine.

And you think they'd reveal a new Halo FPS when Halo 5 is still around?

Fuck yea, heard ARK assets were used in Halo Wars 2 as well.

At e3, been a year since the last Halo so yes.

Saber did the whole graphic layer for Halo 1 & 2 Anniversaries.

You're right they will reveal Halo 6 at E3 this year, I hope they do a demo on the Scorpio like they did Gears of War 4.

That's literally never happened before.

Well it's happening now. It's the only time they can release it because of the 10th anniversary and it lines up with their console release perfectly.
It'll be similar to e3 2013/14 combined maybe. A 6 trailer and some h3a gameplay

And it kind of happened with ODST

No it won't Halo 6 will be announced and Halo 6 Beta will be on Crackdown 3 like Halo 3 was on the original Crackdown. How about doing some god damn research online instead spewing out bullshit based on your garbage speculations.

ODST didn't replace the multiplayer, like how CEA didn't replace Reach's multiplayer.

And you're speculating too. I have this though:

>Speculating
>after stating actual sources of Phil and 343 confirming H3A isn't in development
Start posting sources of Halo 3 Anniversary is in the works and maybe I'll believe you.

I am really not into Halo, but, I love this series, and I wanna know what you Halo fans think of it, especially when it became a drama instead of a comedy.

They didn't confirm or deny it. Maybe Halo Wars 2 is why they said they had no plans for it. Why would they start revealing Halo Anniversaries early when they never did, with Halo Wars 2 especially.

>and one more thing before we go
>-H3A-

Just w8.
Bungie Halo's best, 343 comes after but is still okay, but H5 should have been like the E3 2013 trailer.

The Servers on PC are so fucking shit and I don't own a Xbone oh my god kill me and my Ultimate Edition.

>no source on his claims
>J-J-Just w8 guys, it's true, believe me please!!!!
They never confirmed shit but denied it multiple times. Start posting sources or stop posting.

Nope, they didn't deny it. They said it wasn't happening at this time. Provide proof it isn't happening or gtfo. Keep ignoring me when I say they don't reveal shit ahead of time, officialy that is.

wccftech.com/343-development-director-halo-3/

>2011 H1A
>14 2a
>17 3a
And
That's all there is to it

>no halo fps this year

Phil Spencer wants to announce a Halo fps before a Halo Wars game releases. Yea bro.

Didn't Frank O Conner already come out and say that H3A wasn't happening?

>th-they're just lying

Didn't they confirm that they weren't doing Halo 3 anniversary?

youtube.com/watch?v=BR8mICP0g7I
6:10

Frank O'Connor: "Op. Absolutely not. We continue to work on halo wars 2 and future endeavors. There are no h3 anniversary plans at this time and the diminishing returns would make it a tricky proposition anyway. So sorry, but no. And the 15th anniversary video is literally a celebration of 15 years of halo and its community."

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224193951&postcount=49

twitter.com/XboxP3/status/821469022134775809?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

If I can find the posts from other 343 employees on Team Beyond, Reddit, and Halo Archive I'll post those as well. Now where is your fucking sources, bitch?

It's not happening

And Halo 3 is mediocre anyway

>Bungie will never make a full fledged ODST game

user are you retarded?

best soundtrack

ODST was short.

key word: full fledged

Put up or shut up

I wish halo 1 was on steam with workshop.

Halo Wars 2 is good, fuck reviews. They're making H3A for money anyway.

Maybe, just maybe, if it turns out good I will finally buy their console.

I have zero faith in them getting it right though. It also wouldn't hurt to have new multiplayer maps in addition to the ones from 3.

>Halo 3 Anniversary up next. Fall 2017.

As much as I love Halo 3 and anything post 4. This is never going to happen unless 3 is somehow (illegally or legally) ported over to PC and some dedicated fans make a Black Mesa type remake.

And that's not going to happen any time soon.

Still waiting on that source?

Gears 4 was demoed on the Scorpio? which footage was it?

No it was demoed on the Xbox One in 2014 a year before it released in 2015.

test

The only way they can possibly fuck it up is microtransactions, and considering its Halo 3, there's no guns they can add. Just weapon skins.

>Xbox cancels Scalebound
>He trusts them

>microsoft
>making scalebound

>caring about game that looked like a piece of shit since its reveal
Opinion discarded Sony faggot

So is the Scorpio actually happening or will it get cancelled like most of the other shit they've promised.

>So is the Scorpio actually happening
Have you been living under a rock?