So this faggot just got into a fight with some guy in the evidence room. Blood fucking everywhere

So this faggot just got into a fight with some guy in the evidence room. Blood fucking everywhere.

Holy shit, what is wrong with the police these days?

Still better than Gumshoe.

Was he the aggressor? If he wasn't I'm glad it wasn't my shift.

Hey Fake-stars,
My name is Matt, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day trying to be as cool as me. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun trying to act badly to sate your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking of to my pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best picture. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to being Matt Engarde”? I also get millions for my roles, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew methen suicided; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Maybe the guy in the evidence room started it.

>So insufferable that your girlfriend killed herself
Real jealous there.

Will Powers is a better actor.

Anyone know a good place for onigiri in this town? Fuck, I keep getting served beef and shit in between two slices of bread.

Fuck off, Juan. I'm gonna kill you someday, I swear.

I won't believe that until I see video proof.

You and me know you don't have the balls, pussy.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. Another retard in the limelight. Was Gumshoe not enough?

EVERYONE is better than Gumshoe. Even that abomination he made and put out in front of the building.
We have to keep that guy busy with stupid shit so he doesn't ruin cases, but I'm starting to regret it. That thing's "dancing" is creepy as fuck.

Seriously, why is that guy not fired yet?

Obvious falseflag. Matt is refreshing like a spring breeze, he would never post something like this

Probably posted by that hack Juan to give Matt a bad name, he's so obviously jealous of how much better Matt is at everything. Fuck off Juan, you'll never win the Grand Prix

Why do you guys hate Phoenix Wright so much? He beat Edgeworth, one of the greatest prosecutors in the country, twice in a row, and not to mention beat MANFRED FUCKING VON KARMA. Seriously this kid has so much potential it's ridiculous.

>t. Juan Buttrida

He's in the negative paygrade at this point. I don't think we can get rid of him, he's paying to work with us.

A more important question is how this character's design and art style made it into a game where pretty much every other character is drawn realistic. He felt so out of place at times.

He's a smug asshole who makes shit up until he gets lucky. In any proper court he'd be out the door in minutes.

>this level of delusion
Mattcucks on suicide watch. I'll sweep the awards this year, don't you worry.

You still blew your cover, faggot.

It's Manfredfags that are still bootyblasted

So what if is his methods are unorthodox? They're still effective, he still wins cases. I don't see anything wrong here.

he bought the jury

fuck wright

>That incompetent idiot spent the past week clogging up the evidence working on his arts & crafts like some special ed student
>Now a fight broke out there

Coincidence? I think not. Gumshoe is clearly the culprit. His days are numbered.

>jury
you okay there buddy?

What's a "jury"?

He's poor as shit dude. The prosecutors here in Japanifornia are the one making the big bucks.

Watch it, Manfredfags will start banking on Franziska the moment she comes to America. They'll never admit the defense was just better.
>inb4 m-muh parrot cross-examination

>Edgeworth
>one of the greatest prosecutors in the country

>being an Edgecuck fan

Even before his mentor was PROVEN IN COURT to be a evidence-faking murderer, it was already obvious that this pretentious hack (seriously wear a normal suit you fag) was corrupt as fuck.

I'm betting he couldn't prosecute for shit if he didn't tell his witnesses what to say and what not, and didn't hold back vital evidence all the time

I hate that people praise him like the second coming, he's just an average attorney that gets lucky.

>seriously defending that parrot bullshit

Fuck you, Edgeworth is going to rape Wright tomorrow and Franziska is going to finish him later this year.

t. Phoenix

I mean, he's Faye's only apprentice. And Faye did some pretty badass shit besides getting Redd White from beyond the grave. Seriously, read up on the Bluecorp and Hawthorne cases. She was a prodigy and clearly chose Wright for a reason.

He'll waste that potential if he keeps betting on luck and bluffing.

Ugh, that was a pain in the ass to clean up. Paint and sawdust everywhere. Why the fuck would anyone allow him to do this in a fucking EVIDENCE ROOM?

My job's hard enough, I don't need this guy piling on more work. I mean, the friggen chief demands that I polish his office floor. Every. Fucking. Night.

I'm pretty sure his office doesn't have a floor anymore. The wax buildup has completely replaced it.

Spirit channelling isn't real you clod.

Edgeworth is more likely to rape Franziska than his gay buddy Wright at this point.
>yfw the greatest prosecutor of our time goes to jail for pedophilic rape

What is spirit channeling? Did you read any of the files made public after Redd's arrest? She literally spent years proving that he's a fucking criminal scumbag. And she's succeeded, except for dying in the process.

No man, those two are clearly buttbuddies
I'm betting that's why Edgeworth decided to lose for once, to give his lover some hype and wins.

I mean clearly there's some connection because guess who defended him when he was in trouble

...I suppose you make a good argument. Edgeworth wasn't trying as hard as he usually does.

>tfw that Edgeworth faggot won the King Of Prosecutors award tonight
>After losing two trials in a row
>Then being put on trial for murder
>Then accusing HIMSELF of a crime and getting proven wrong

This is our best prosecutor. Even his mentor was proven to be a crook for years.
Even Winston Payne would've been a less embarrassing recipient.

There is no hope for our judicial system.

Guys, I think the lunch lady that hangs out around the station is pretty hot. Does she have a boyfriend?

when is someone streaming the case

>used goods
>boyfriend
Do you think Angel Starr only sells lunches? You can be her "boyfriend" too, just ask her.

He literally could've won that Samurai case but suddenly decided to blatantly assist Wright against his own witness. It could NOT have been MORE obvious

Edgeworth is corrupt and our justice system is a sham

It'll be me user, I talk to her on break every day.

She probably fucked everyone at the station, man. She used to be lawyer.

GUYS, NOBODY SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE. I COULD LOSE MY JOB IF YOU DO.

Yeah. Sorry dude.

A boyfriend? Try twenty

Total slutbag user, I wouldn't dare touch that with a 20-foot pole with a condom on it

Sent to Gant, faglord. You'll be out of this place tomorrow.
>sharing evidence on the net for every defense attorney in the country to see
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

I suppose he won by default. Marshall's dead, von Karma's on Death Row, who else are they supposed to give it to? Winston fucking Payne?

>tfw no Christmas cake gf
Fuck. I'm so desperate I'd even accept a new police cadet with glasses at this point but we won't get any of those anytime soon.

i was walking my little sister past there and we saw that and she started crying WHAT THE FUCK

Special effects and tricks.

I will believe that nonsense the instant you bring me scientific proof that 'souls' exist.

Yikes, thank fuck it wasn't my shift. I don't get paid enough for that.

You'd even accept Gumshoe in drag at this point and we all know it.

That Gavin dude could've won if he wasn't fucking off to be a rockstar half the time

Before you ask, Yes, we know where the Fey and Co. Law office is so don't ask

I KNEW IT.
I KNEW THAT FUCKING THING WOULD DRIVE SOMEONE TO MURDER.
THE MUSIC NEVER STOPS.

I heard he just starts showing his badge to people repeatedly if he doesn't get any evidence. What a weird guy!

B-But they do.

Could be worse. Have you seen the initial design for it? Google Proto-Badger if you don't mind not sleeping for a week.

What is it with Germans and prosecution? Are they all BDSM freaks?

Really?

What's it like knowing that the second you walk outside of prison a hitman will blow your brains out?

>Gavin
Who? The only one I know is that cool handsome looking defense attorney who has a younger brother overseas.

Maybe..

Greetings, fine gentlemen! If it's not too much trouble, can you delete this thread right now?

Nah, you're full of shit. Stop trying to pass off superstition as fact.

Is that fucking Goodman holding that knife? I always knew he would crack one of these days.

god dumbass science bitch here to ruin anopther case

Why? This is perfectly legal.

=============
MEDICAL BILLS STACKING UP? CAR PAYMENT DUE? IS YOUR HOUSE ABOUT TO BE FORECLOSED?

COME TO TENDER LENDER WHERE OUR MOTTO IS
"Win through compromise"

OUR RATES ARE TO DIE FOR!

"Youse need a loan!? Gwoaaaaaaaaaar! We'll be sure to make sure youse can pay back!" -Phoenix Wright
=============

You've heard the boss, OP. Mr. Gant wants the thread deleted.

>tfw we made Donald Trump the chief of police

Then why are you defending than Kurain girl and her cult?

O-Okay.

Because it's the right thing to do.

You seem like a reasonable and selfless individual. I don't see why not! How about we go swimming later?

DAE SWIMMING?

No it's not. Spirit Channeling is a sin against science and must be eradicated. You can't allow this heresy to go unchecked.

I guess..

Say it with me

BURN

No, it's not!

Everything needs to be backed up by evidence.

Anyone know that Doctor Turner Grey? Fucker is a asshole, he constantly overworks his staff while he sits around and complains.

It's gonna be the death of me one of these days, I know it. Only if my sister wasn't a literal retard so I wouldn't have to support her.

damn I forgot his first japanifornia trial was the Wright one

TO

True true. I can't argue that.

Mimi Mini you died last year you should be hauting houses not posting on the internet.

Wh-what is that?

It seems awfully familiar.

delet beaver

JESUS

GUYS, FORGET THIS STUPID SHIT.

The chief prosecutor just got caught MURDERING someone. There was a witness seeing her in the act & everything.

I'm not getting all the details yet, but apparently, she stabbed a guy and tried to stuff him into the trunk of a car. HOLY SHIT.

These are the people who are supposed to be PROTECTING us from criminals. What's next, the chief of police committing a crime?

I hear the proto version of this was considered too scary for kids.

I usually stand guard in the lobby, and I have to see this thing every single day. Delete it now.

>I was in the parking lot 15 minutes ago
Shit, I was too busy talking to that lunch lady.

No, that's not true!

Lana would never do something like this!

I wouldn't be too sure partner. That Gant is one sketchy hombre. One look at the SL-9 case files proves it. I reckon they should reopen that case.