Mfw max comfy hunting bidya to play again

>mfw max comfy hunting bidya to play again

I don't often say this but you're legitimately a fucking shill and the game is overwhelmingly considered to be garbage by everyone that played it

>SHILL
>SHILL
>SHILL
>SHILL

Is this really true? Because I am literally on the fence right now. It looks soo damn purty, and I so want a casual walk around and hunt things game that looks this damn good.... Please tell me the truth user.

i torrented it a couple days ago and just bought the game tonight.
Played about 7 hours and knew it was enough for me to justify the purchase. I'm a texas country fag though. I need some huntin bidya.

Pic very related.

>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL>SHILL

claimed

Is there any controller support at all or have you not tried? Nothing listed on the sales page, not a deal breaker, but I would love to play on mah couch it possible.

>every single day
>same thread
>same type of image dump
>same shitty shills

there is. i haven't tried it though.

>>every single day
lol I've played this game for 2 days

top fucking kek

>same fucking reply I got earlier today from this same fucking shill

Seriously dude seek help. They money is not worth your integrity or sanity.

ok. wasn't me. I didn't start shitposting till about 30 mins ago. lol stay triggered though. Ill keep dumping pics to your you's you're handing out

If multiplayer had friendly fire that would be great.

>stalk around, trying to get the best animal kill while also removing your competition

yeah there is

i would actually recommend playing with a controller because currently keyboard lacks the ability to walk slowly

it needs a patch or two - i experienced some ui bugs and sometimes the animal sounds are too loud for their distance

fun game if you like nature and hunting - very immersive