youtube.com/watch?v=CXZtVoQ0gqs
youtube.com/watch?v=keOfqI1A-2w
youtube.com/watch?v=T7sXda7RHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=P85D6Qt1cZw
youtu.be/p9dwUya9Cjk?t=79
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow, what a cool fucking story

>replaying GTA V
>realise franklin and lamar are the best characters and their interactions is what make them great
>continue playing

You sound like you know how to party dude!

I am the absolute minority in this opinion, but I would have preferred essentially a SA2 with Franklin as protag where the other two men exist as essential characters in a bulk of the missions like Wu Zi and the conspiracy theorist were.

I knew I was going to hate the game the first time I heard him say that.

I was right.

Hes a mustard fapping to his mods, what do you expect

>Best character goes into the background as soon as Le Breaking Bad Guy is introduced

GTAV is a chronic underachiever.

The authentic blackfrican dialogue was the only saving grace for that "game." The rest was garbage.
>im a psychopathic canadian so progressive LUL

youtube.com/watch?v=CXZtVoQ0gqs

>Nigguhhhh

gets me every time

>implying this autisfic fuck gets invited to parties

Same, i loved that scene

I was actually shocked they used "nigga" so much, I really thought they were going to avoid that at first which would have made the writing of that storyline just come off so painfully stupid.

Fucking wrecked like 7 times in 8 seconds. Absolutely brutal. Is yee yee even a thing black people know about?

>google yee yee
>this is the first result
youtube.com/watch?v=keOfqI1A-2w

>yee yee
That's post-ironic pseudo redneck wigger shit, though. Yee yee is from this
youtube.com/watch?v=T7sXda7RHMo

I'm pretty sure it's not a thing blacks know about. I do see it on cars occasionally on trucks and shit in the south but it's not even that popular here amongst the fake redneck frat boy crowd.

My favorite part about the guy that plays Lamar is that he's always been pretty funny. He had a bunch of videos on Youtube with a small series called G Code

youtube.com/watch?v=P85D6Qt1cZw

And he's also the same guy who plays Black Jesus on the show on Adult Swimg

Hey man, nobody cares. Don't make any more posts tonight.

hey OP, stop being an autist. go finna fuck yourself

Too late.

So upon looking it up, finna means 'fixing to' do something. But to me, f-g and i-o are right next to each other so it looks like someone just made a typo trying to type gonna. That's what I always thought it was, anyway. When did finna become a thing? It sounds fucking dumb.

>Real niggas don't dunk they balls under hot steamy water at no time under no circumstances
>Real non-metrosexualized niggas will remain vertical at all times. Let the water hit they skeet sacks naturally

That's pretty good
If I could upload a fucking reaction image right now, it'd be a laughing one.
Thanks Hiro

I was told that "fixing to" is a southern thing and that people in the north don't understand it, is this true?

its west coast hood slang and dialect used by virtual gang members. Why not try appreciate the experience of a culture vastly different from your own. one that you wouldn't have experienced if you were some kansas schmuck in the 1960s. thats what videogames are for.

its like playing mario and asking WHY DOES HE SAY MAMA MIA, WHY DOESNT HE SAY OH MOTHER?

shut the fuck up autist.

>replaying STALKER
>realize a bandit says "cheeki breeki"

Ha, what a Slavic Ukrainian . Glad there's a mod to mute that shit

youtu.be/p9dwUya9Cjk?t=79

Isn't this a restaurant in GTAV? I can recognize it as the one by the hospital next to the impound lot

>finna

Except he never says that.
Even if he did you are still a faggot.

Franklin is a garbage character with no proper depth, development or entertaining aspects

Lamar is great though