>youtu.be/YmsJ0iGyF-Q
>no steam logo in sight
Shows over boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.na.square-enix.com/product/418950/nier-automata-pc-download
youtu.be/e41x8VPQVMw?t=122
youtu.be/e41x8VPQVMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck it's actually exclusive again?

Because I will laugh for eternity

I really want to impregnate 2B

It can't be exclusive as you can pre order the PC version right off the official website.
Unless of course they refund everybody's money.

I can't count how many times I've fapped to this picture senpai why do you do this to me

It's not exclusive. They've already mentioned they're delaying the PC release because of Pirates.

>they treat good customers as pirates
>customers get pissed and pirate the game to show them
self fulfilling prophecy

What's with all the shilling for this mediocre-looking game? If you want to fap to gynoids, do it to Haydee where you at least get a thiccbot instead of a pasty twig.

Yeah, hold your gold face memes until they announce the cancellation of the pc port and remove the option to pre-order the pc version.

Can't wait to play it at 1080p at 120 fps with severe stuttering from the drm. Praise be denuvo

>@368215253
Better mediocre looking world with good animations and delicious lolibots than good looking world with ugly diverse (shitskin) characters and shit animations and bad gameplay

>368215253
Doesn't appeal to me.

>being a disgusting pedo

>Looking forward to this game
>Constant shitposting about it

I hate Sup Forums

whatever you say senpai

>@368215602
>Getting mad at people over opinions

Does this qualify as a FAG?

store.na.square-enix.com/product/418950/nier-automata-pc-download

you at least made me check fucker

>Shows over boys.
>they literally put the other trailer
keep crying nigger

>he doesn't know
youtu.be/e41x8VPQVMw?t=122

If a delayed release would drive a "good customer" to piracy, they were never a good customer in the first place.

I heard earlier PC was confirmed for Mar 10th, was that not the case?

I still can't decide if I want to go for ps4 right away with my pro and nice TV, or wait and play it on my PC for 1440p and easier screenshots.

>Shitposters that will never play the game shitpost Nier threads until the game come out, then shitpost till the PC version is out, and keep shitposting because shitposters shitpost

>delay game on PC because of pirates
>game finally comes out on PC
>people pirate it any way

What exactly is this supposed to accomplish other than annoying people?

Not even joking, that was the site for me.

And they ask why sonnyger is insufferable.

Fuck off, what ever happened to treating people like you want to be treated? If they treat me like a pirate you can be damn sure I will be one.

I was considering getting the game, but if they want to treat me like a pirate anyway, I might as well give them reason to, and spend my money on GOG instead. Fuck Denuvo.

Hmm...should I trust
>Official square enix channel
Or
>literal who

Anyone have the picture of her in the virgin killer sweater?

>official square enix

What I don't understand is, if they care about piracy so much, why don't they go full Blizzard "LOL ALWAYS ONLINE EVEN FOR SINGLE PLAYER"

Instead they delay the release date, annoying good customers, and will use a DRM that will presumable get cracked pretty fast.

Jesus fuck, you people are reminding me of how shit Sup Forums was when GTA V was *Console Exclusive*

>Sonygger is so desperate for 3 days of exclusivity sales that he denies a release date in an official trailer

Get over yourself, Nier isn't a Playstation franchise

if the person selling something to you treats you like shit regardless why do 'you' have to be the better man?

they want to exploit hype to try and force some people to buy multiple copies, same as always.

Because then they'd have to pay for servers to enforce the always online

>buy a PS4
>preorder Nier
>comes out on PC 3 days later
SONY KEKED ME

>All Automata discussion is either "I WANT 2B TO SIT ON MY FACE!" or "HA HA NO LONGER ON PC, OH WAIT IT IS."

Yes,an official trailer that SE removed shortly after it was put on their website.

I'm reminding you of that by posting the PC pre order on their website? Speaking of GTA, I took this of their release trailer.

>tfw wasn't following the game because I thought it was ps4 only and I never finished Nier
>heard it's coming out for steam too

SO

Can I play this without the rest of the series or should I at least go finish all of Nier?

I was talking about how game threads devolved into a tug of war of finders keepers from both sides, pc and consolefags.

>faggots drooling over 2b

give me 9s boypussy

rather have garbage discussion then spoilers discussion

Why has the console war shitposting intensified so much lately?

>What exactly is this supposed to accomplish other than annoying people?
Sony contributing funds to either development or marketing.

Don't worry, soon it will be garbage spoiler discussion.

Meh, not in my watch anymore. If release, maybe i'll just wait for sale

Dev said you can play it without playing the first one.

Remember to pirate it. They are specifically delaying it for pirates, so we may as well give them what they want.

here comes the brapt

You idiot. They have a pc version on their site.

Also this. I think there's qn announcement Thursday. Except pc date officially then

dammit, you got me

She's a robot. You cant impregnate robots.

>They've already mentioned they're delaying the PC release because of Pirates

That's a funny way of spelling "Delay the game because Sony paid us fat stacks of cash to keep in PS4 exclusive for a couple days"

Kill yourself, retards. PC date is the 10th.

Why always the robots have white hair?

Fuck you

Thanks for redpilling me about 3dpd senpai

source?

I see this post has become a meme now.

Fug

Who are you telling me what to do? My mom?

sleazy cunt

gay!

Japan loves the color white.

I just want to eat her booty

Game is close to release, what did you expect?

Better stay clear when the game comes out. I'm sure it'll be fifty fucking threads of people not playing the game.

A lot of piracy cases are people who don't care and just want to be in on the new hot thing.

Having it released on PS4 for a while will dispel the new release atmosphere over there. This could filter out the aforementioned bandwagoners by the time the PC release drops, and it may drive more people to buy a PS4 to play it while the PC release hangs on indefinite for a while.

taro has a thing for girls with white hair
kaine, zero, etc
its cute

>ps4 release date has been March 7th for months
>no one coughs up the PC release date
I'll let you figure it out.

RIP

Google, you dumb fuck.

Then why did they say it's the 10th you retard?

I think at this point we should probably accept that the trailer was a mistake. Pulled from presskit, "download demo now" yet the game doesn't even have a steam page.

There's very likely still going to be a PC version, and if it is truly the 10th then that'll be great, but I doubt it will be so soon. To assume anything else is blind desperation.

yes you dont need it but is better look for videos explianing nier lore or story so you got the full experience

See

Because its an action game made by a developer that makes fun action games with a story by a known madman with a cult following.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

youtu.be/e41x8VPQVMw

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

youtu.be/e41x8VPQVMw

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

youtu.be/e41x8VPQVMw

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

youtu.be/e41x8VPQVMw

I'll never understand the mentality that you have to play a game on release day in order to enjoy it, if this game comes out 1 year later on PC I'll enjoy it just as much as people who will play it on release day on PS4.

Mad

A video that has yet to be acknowledged by anyone important?

>If they treat me like a pirate you can be damn sure I will be one.

Then that treatment is valid now.

>If they treat me like a nigger im going to act like a nigger
>Congratulations nigger.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>WARNING
WARNING
>>>>>>WARNING
WARNING

Gook moot removed image uploading
Happening status: YELLOW

I thought it was only me

>Steam store page is still not up

You never insult your customers even if its true, it's like Marketing 101. Saying you're going to delay a game to add more DRM while calling your audience pirates is literally the advertising blunder of the year.

>mfw its real
>mfw I can't upload my face

You are all fucking kidos that never gonne beside mustarbathing a turd dick enjoy your stupid low nudity gaming experience

do i need to play the first game to get this one?

Here's what happened, PCucks

>Trailers were made and uploaded prior to delay confirmation
>Trailer with no Steam or PC details is the correct one
>Trailer with PC and Steam release was erroneously uploaded and no longer reflects an official release date as per their own confirmation of the PC version's delay
>For reasons unknown the incorrect trailer was uploaded to the press site and was downloaded by Gematsu before SE noticed the error and took it down

Conclusion:
>PC is NOT coming out on the 10th
>SE was in error
>Gematsu was in error for not seeking confirmation from SE before publishing their article
>PC still has no confirmed release and will likely not until AT LEAST summer
>PCucks still officially BTFO

I don't believe you.
>Upload failed

I believe you.

Yep, it's happening on Sup Forums also

Oh,I will.

Dragon Quest Heroes only had a Steam page 2 days before release.

or they're keeping the PC release date hidden because Sony told them to but they fucked up and leaked it