u.nya.is/erqdyk.jpg
u.nya.is/wvbaoc.jpg
u.nya.is/psdskk.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ziX_f7rdFD4
youtu.be/hiOwaJ-mu4I
youtube.com/watch?v=VVfMU62G-nE
youtu.be/AE2z94fjP6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there any depth to extreme stage on ps3? It's pretty cheap to import now and a friend of mine has been watching through Initial D for the first time recently and telling me how its going and I just kinda wanna get one of the games

I only ever owned Street Stage on PSP and while it was arcade faithful in presentation the gameplay was kinda shallow

tl;dr How does Extreme Stage play?

It's a straight up port of Arcade Stage 4 but on PS3, it's best be played with a wheel

>dat Gran Turismo 5 smoke

explain

High Stakes is still the best NFS

Y/N?

Is this for real?

Yes, GT5 had a real issue with tire smoke. They attempted to fix it in GT6, it's better but not entirely perfect.

Learned from the other thread that High Stakes full grid has no traffic...

Since Sup Forums is being a faggot and not letting me upload images, here:

u.nya.is/glnzss.jpg
u.nya.is/erqdyk.jpg
u.nya.is/wvbaoc.jpg
u.nya.is/psdskk.jpg

dont worry OP. i'll save your thread from the bottom of the catalog

youtube.com/watch?v=ziX_f7rdFD4

Used to enjoy making Racing videos. But lately I it's been kill.

I was also confused as fuck because I went from 170 subs to 140 in like a weeks time while I was actively posting videos.

youtu.be/hiOwaJ-mu4I

youtube.com/watch?v=VVfMU62G-nE

youtu.be/AE2z94fjP6s

Any love for Outrun 2/2006? I've been playing the game for about a week and I absolutely love it.
>OutRun 3 fucking never

You betcher butt it is. I'd love to post a webm or two but nope, shit's still fucked.

None of the old NFS games have traffic when playing with a full grid.

Understandable because Yu Suzuki is busy rescuing Shenmue first.

I wish I could pull up whatever the other jerk said before

Sometimes I can't decide which game is better even though technically High Stakes is the same but more. Hot Pursuit always manage to prevail because its simplicity makes it great and fun. Porsche Unleashed however I gave it a try and it put me to sleep. How the fuck do people shit talk about Gran Turismo when Porsche Unleashed is essentially pulling the same driving school, educational value, a million menus and 40mph boat shit? The only nice thing I have to say about it is it's got a substantial leap in graphics.

IMO they're completely neck and neck. Hot Pursuit has its simplicity and that fucking fantastic soundtrack that is still unbeaten to this day inb4 underground babbies start MUH SNOOP, MUH BIX NOOD along with the most memorable courses of the classic era, High Stakes has the graphics and physics improvements, career mode, the collision system, and those ridiculously comfy low-poly 3D interiors.

Do you have any recommendations for addon cars for HS? All I've got right now are the official EA addons. It seems impossible to find user-made addon cars that are low poly and visually consistent with the vanilla cars AND fully feature interiors and career mode upgrades. I don't mind replacing the original roster of cars with a set of higher poly addon ones, but I'd like the set to be balanced with each other.

I need a game where I can customize a car and race it online.

No idea, I've only ever used the official ones and a few cars in the NFS HS Expansion Pack linked from the /ovg/ wiki. I refuse to use any of the hordes of high poly ripped-from-HP2-and-UG cars that stick out like an absolute sore thumb compared to the rest of the game.

Are any Test Drive games good? Unlimited 1 and 2, Ferrari?

Ridge Racer series, Split/second and The Crew suck ass

Do all the cars in the Expansion Pack have upgrades and interiors? I downloaded some of them individually and from their original sources (particularly the Porsche Boxster and Mercedes CLK55, both from gearfx.com) and found that they didn't have upgrades.

ridge racer 4 is great you goddamn shitter

How is NFS Hot Pursuit? Is it fun to play? But most importantly...

Can you listen to eurobeat in-game?

I played so much 1st, 2nd and 3rd Stage in arcades and got my PS2 modded to get Special Stage day one. Good times.

Got the PS3 version of Initial D, played it once or twice and it was shit. On the shelf and never played it again.

One of the last good NFS imo.

In terms of eurobeati don't think they have any. Just your rock, edm, and pop

What does Sup Forums think of FH3?

I picked it up last week and I can't put it down.

Not him but I found it very dull to play. The handling is child's play and the tracks are very forgiving and straightforward. Moreover, the nitrous/style points system makes driving arbitrarily on the oncoming lane very important because you can quickly regen your nitrous that way, it diverts away from conventional techniques in driving and makes driving rather tedious because you end up constantly switching lanes to gain nitrous faster.

yeah no

same shit every game every race

oh im behind gottas catch up

drift every turn

just dont fuck up an abnormal amount and youll win

no traffic or crashing or any challenge

no story or mission system just do that over and over

yawn

if it was reasonably priced I might want to try it

>drift every turn
>no story
t. hasn't played R4

>hasnt played any actually good racing games so doesnt have a barometer for quality
>instead accuses people of having not played the only shit he has

where are you getting this from?

Which game lets me race this beauty?

Forza Motorsport 2, I think its in 3 as well.

Not every game needs Eurobeat.

See:

DE

JA

VU

>What does Sup Forums think of FH3?
I think it's shilled to hell and back.

;__;7

I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE

I would also like to know how it compares to other racers on the system. I've been eying it up for a while but the response I've seen have been mixed.

Yea Im with you on that. There is a bypass for the game. I'm playing using that and it works perfectly. Only thing is no multiplayer but everything else works fine