NINTODDLERS BTFO

L E A K E D
E
A
K
E
D

Imagine - while nintoddlers are standing out in the cold lines to get their little baby console, we'll be in the comfort of our houses playing BOTW in 4k 60fps with CEMU

It was meant to be played on Switch or Wii (Yo)u . Bite me

Go and play it then instead of yammering on about it here

>highly experimental
>not intended for general use yet
>in early stages of development and it's not unusual that games and applications just don't work

sounds good

ALL PRAISE BE TO CEMU

GLORIOUS EMULATOR CEMU

>nintoddlers
>baby console
>baby games
>BUT I SURE CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THEM
R
Hypocrisy makes me sneeze.

Nice proof (you)'ve got there

post .tik, .rpx, or fuck off

So just like the real thing then.

Cool, dudes! I hope you use fun.

?

I meant to say "have" instead of "use". Eother way, hope you like the game.

>4k

I'm emulating this shit at 8k 120fps.

>4k
>60 fps
Sure nigga

CEMU can't even play sound properly on games that are years old.
I'll be enjoying BotW on my hacked Wii U whenever it leaks.

>just because my shitty console can't do it you can't do it either
lmao

>CEMU 1.72 update
>We can finally hit 1080p/30fps guys!
>People thinking they'll be playing BOTW at 4K/60fps
>yfw

4K yes
60 FPS I doubt it
But there is a fix for windwalker HD to have 60FPS
Ive gotten 30 for awhile though depend on your system ig

absolutely fucking checked

>60 fps
If the game is programmed with a double Vsync, it will run with double vsync, no matter how powerful your PC is.
This is why you can't play any 3D zelda at 60 fps, even with the help of emulators.

where is it

But BotW is already out

Both Wind Waker and BotW are 30fps max

OP's baiting aside, this is really impressive and a good indicator of things to come. Think about it. In 2 years we'll surely be able to play a good chunk of the library of the Wii U (or at least the games that matter).

>pcucks and nintendo year olds always ride each other's back except when it comes to emulation

I'll be laughing at you while you encounter constant crashes and dirt poor FPS on your 2000$ indie game machine.

This is the most relevant thread so I'll ask my question. Does anyone have that link to the Wii U modding guide that was floating around here? I just bought one and I want to hack it.

How do I make Mario Kart 8 run well on my PC? I have an i5-6600k, but theres massive slowdown when running it

really activates your almonds, doesnt it?

It's just falseflagging. Actual pcucks know Botw won't be in a playable state on Cemu for months.

How does Cemu work without a gamepad?

>4k60fps
L
M
A
O

Maybe in, oh, fifty years.

>PC will get to play Bayonetta 2 before PS4
WHAT A WORLD

Yes it does
OOH MAN OH GOOD MY ALMONDS ARE ACTIVAAAAAAATIIIIING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN FEEL THEM ACTIVATING RIGHT NOW OH GOD IM CUMMING IM CUMMING IM CUMMING MY ALMONDS ARE ACTIVATING SO HAAAAAAAARD I CAN FEEL THEM PLEASURE MY BODY AND STIMULATE THOSE NEURONS WHILE I LISTEN TO DAVID BOWIE AAEEIOOOOOHHH MY GOD PLEASE KEEP ACTIVATING PLEASE THIS FEELS GOOD AAAAH

>has to add baby games to make his point work

lel

how will emulation work on this machine?

not so well

>Bitches about Nintendo fans who actually pay for their hobby
>Literally proud of stealing a Nintendo game.

I don't think you are in any position of calling anyone a toddler, because you are being quite childish.

Get a life.
I have a high end PC and I will buy a switch next year, when it has a nice special edition.

OP is a faggot.

you try way too hard