Any advice for a new decent at best sheik player that hasn't been to a tournament yet?

Any advice for a new decent at best sheik player that hasn't been to a tournament yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/487541/b31caaa29b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sheik is gay.

>>>
> Anonymous 02/21/17(Tue)22:31:12 No.368216334 ▶
> (OP)
>Sheik is gay.
you're not wrong

You're maining shiek, so you're already in a better position than most scrubs. Shield grab more than you think necessary, don't be afraid to spam the fuck out of needles.

read this exhentai.org/g/487541/b31caaa29b/

1. don't go to a tournament, train on netplay until you get platinum ranked. Otherwise it's a waste of money.
2.down-throw always
3. when you dash attack, if you press Z, sheik will grab instead of dash attack,while still keeping the dash attack's distance/speed, so she can reach further than a normal dash grab.
4. When you use needle, throw them in the air while you come down, this will either hit the target and you get a free grab,or the needle will hit his shield and you get a free grab because of shieldstun, or he will roll away and you get a free dash grab

good shit
already some stuff i didn't know

Drink bleach to better represent current sheik players

>Don't go to tournament
Don't listen to that. Any and all practice can be good practice. Go to any available tournaments or locals provided they're not too far. It's a great way to meet people, grind out options in friendlies vs unknown playstyles, and overall just test yourself.

Play Fox

>decent at best
>hasn't been to a tournament yet

You're not close to decent yet.

Yeah, have fun in one of the shittiest communities next to this one.

>1. don't go to a tournament, train on netplay until you get platinum ranked. Otherwise it's a waste of money.
Don't do this, netplay is completely different from CRTs. Plus half the fun of tournaments is meeting the people who are there.

Switch to Captain Falcon.

(Imagine the varg pic because its not letting me upload it)

Stop wasting your time and do something productive.

Remember that forward tilt into forward air is one one the freest set ups in the game

Why can't we upload?

Yeah, if you're going to play an unviable character like Sheik you may as well stay home.

Have fun

Everything into fair is the freest set up in the game.

don't hold out hope for a girl who you think might be yours someday. Just move on immediately. It either happens or it doesn't.

If you think a relationship might be moving too fast, tell your partner. There's no point in rushing into something you aren't ready for.

Don't take drugs

>when you dash attack, if you press Z,
I think you have to press Z right after you hit A for the dash attack

>down-throw always
Upthrow platform techchase.

Backthrow gimps.

Don't listen to this fool.

Save at least 10% of your paycheck each month

If an adult tries to touch you in your bathing suit area, tell another adult immediately. You will NOT get in trouble, so don't hesitate to tell anyone if something feels "weird" to you

Urine is sterile, so it's safe to drink.

>Armada vs Plup

Nowadays you can save money by buying off-brand foods from your local grocery store. Don't worry, they won't make you sick!

Which one?

Using hand sanitizer helps the worst germs reproduce while killing the health ones.
It also suppresses the immune system.

Stop using hand sanitizer.

Don't use chain, it isn't a good move

A nice way to spend an evening is to make homemade popsicles out of ingredients you have lying around the house! Grape juice, orange juice, even apple juice can be made into delicious treats for those hot summer afternoons. It's healthy, family friendly, and, most important, FUN!

Shield drop fair is amazing

I'll fuck your sheik's boy pussy on netplay if you're north east user.

>Go to tourneys
>Read up on your dthrow flowcharts
>Learn how to move around platforms because Sheik has a shit ground game compared to Fox/Marth/Falco
>Learn how to edge guard since you're most likely not winning without some gimps

Play me at Shine desu

this. unfortunately I only got past pools before someone finally noticed the dick in my hand and said website open on my phone.

quit

20xx tournament edition

Don't go to a tournament until you have destroyed at least 3 controllers

Learn how to grab the ledge efficiently with both wave dashing and needle turnarounds. It's way easier to edge guard spacies from the ledge than from on the stage.