i.4cdn.org/v/1487572708344.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards#2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards#2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards#2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

This is not a drill. I repeat.

ACTIVATE OPERATION: DAMAGE CONTROL.

I want Reddit, 9gag, twitter, instagram, facebook, myspace, tumblr, neogaf, n4g, gamefaqs, thekingofhate forums FILLED with youtube links to the Brom scene every single night and day.

I want every review dissected line by line, and exposed with evidence in the comments section disproving every opinion. A link to US gamers review reminding everyone of the truth.

We cannot allow Sony to win another goty, not after uncharted 4(2016), Bloodborne(2015) and Last of Us (2014). Sony must be destroyed. Its time for Operation: Damage Control.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he sounds like an advertisement

Has literally anyone but Sup Forums said anything bad about it?

DELETE THIS! BASED CROWBAT WILL EXPOSE HORIZION!!

Reddit is too busy sucking on Jim Sterling's cock to realize that the game has actual flaws

As much as I hate this place, we really are the only people left who give a rats ass about games

Imagine being so buttblasted about Horizon being a mediocre game that you actually type all this shit up.

I don't really give a fuck about Horizon since BotW got leaked, apparently

Sup Forumstendo and USgamer has said something bad about the game.

So in otherwords manchildren and Fat shithead oil country games news site won't like the game.

The game isn't for degenerates it would seem.

>Reddit is too busy sucking on Jim Sterling's cock
That's nice of them, considering he's an open cuck and all.

I saw a 50/100 review from one place at least. Don't care enough to go find it, should be on metacritic. What I have seen a lot of are reviews that talk about it being a great game with a few gripes here and there, then giving it a perfect score, 100/100 anyway. Totally not paid.

Everything in the back suggest that he's a big Nintendo Fan.

If he say it's good then it's good. no bias

every game has a flaws.

and Horizon selling point is the robots, not human enemies. you just picking the small part and make it sound like a big problem

literally who

>canadian
>Gay
>Friends with Metaljesus

nah.

i.4cdn.org/v/1487572708344.webm

Here is your selling point, then. I have more.

We predict the title of the Crowbcat video

"Horizon: The Half-Baked Zelda"

"Horizon: Last Zelda Stands"

"Horizon: A Zelda Without Compromise"

"Horizon: An Inconvenient Truth"

>gay
He just said he had a wife in the video

>wife
So did Michael Jackson and David Bowie.

One question please

Why do mods ban everything even remotely related to GamerGate but don't ban e-celeb garbage?

So why don't you have one?

Sony just published a From game, let From have Bloodborne.

because if I wanted a prostitute I'd look in your family

Just kidding. I don't know, everyone is a prostitute or a narcissistic liberal today.

the game is mostly human enemies though

Shit is hilarious considering Sup Forums cucks was literally shitting the game before the reviews came out

Shills are going to be flooding our humble little corner of the internet for the next week or so, so everyone brace yourselves. They're going to shine their shit game up and try to convince us it's gold.

>being this ass ravaged
You don't have one because you're a useless fuck with no personality

because ones nothing but a bait topic for shit fling that got enough people whiny enough they made their own chan with blackjack and hookers over, then accomplished nothing, while the others just one of a million shitty barely even related to video game topics that will fall of the page soon enough.

Horizon has many, many glaring and blatant flaws. So many flaws that the few good things about the game don't make up for it. Mediocre garbage that will be irrelevant in a few months.

>japan studios

>we really are the only people left who give a rats ass about games
You would have a point if this place didn't worship The Witcher.

>Mediocre garbage

hyperbole.

>fell off the map
>die
WOOOW

I was just kidding. Do I have to always answer seriously in a chinese anonymous board?

I really hope you're baiting, or else you actually think that getting blasted randoly and dying is ok

meant for

>we

Would you millennials fuck off with thia herd mentality?

I was kidding also, why do you take everything on a mongolian weaving board so seriously?

Wait what?
There is a chan with black jack and hookers?
Where.

>we really are the only people left who give a rats ass about games
Pfft, coming to Sup Forums for opinions is no different from reading metacritic user reviews.

nah don't be like that you knew I was joking.

>fell off the map
>die
WOOOW

You can see the timer. It's a scripted boss fight, not wild robot.

I guess you die when you run out of time or leave the combat zone.

Did you take my words to heart? Im sorry user

is it a shill if you say something nice about it?
or should i follow the Sup Forums hates games meme?

don't be stupid shill. It's one thing to point out the flaws in a game while acknowledging it's good sides. It's another to be a shill fuck that completely ignores all the glaring issues with it and posts nothing but bullshots and pre-rendered webms.

yeah because the game looks like ass

jim sterling also gave it a 9.5, but it honestly looks like a very generic easy AAA game that played it really safe in terms of generic writing and easy simplistic combat, i might pick it up on a sale or something but i am not sinking 90 leaf-dollars into it.

the nonstop rage about it here is funny

>tfw standards are too high so reviewers dont help me anymore

Your the one being stupid user and a paranoid twat as well. If you don't like the game don't fucking buy it. I am not gonna buy it, because it does not appeal to me. Regardless of if someone says its good or not. Every website on the planet can give it 10/10 best game ever and i still would not buy it.

Honestly are you such a weak willed faggot that if someone mentions somthing you run out and buy it? It says more about your self control than anything else. Its beyond beta, its omega you have failed as a human.

Individual ones may suck but as a whole metacritic user score is hundreds of times better than any "professional reviewers" out there.

Giant robots are to Horizon what Clickers were to TLOU. They're advertised as the main threat but most of the game is spent killing people.

I remember watching that dudes videos for a while and thinking he was in his 20s until he had his birthday video saying he was 40 something.
He looks a bit more aged since then.

Not what I saw on the stream.

but, hey. even If you fight robots 100% of the time you guys just gonna come up with new reason to hate it anyway.

First it was a SJW game
then it was the robots
then it was the AI

The Nintendo Army will always find something

I hope you Horizon bros enjoy your game

Looks like something Ubisoft would make but hey

>b-but nintendo

>small part
no, you don't understand, the real problem here aren't the bugs, the horrible AI, the shitty voice acting and the animations. The game at the core it's just mediocre and already seen, a fucking Ubisoft open world game that as always focuses on the GRAPHICS and the GIANT WORLD.
The industry is filled with this shit, yet the developers get almost pefect scores for doing nothing original. Of course the "little problems" just make it way worse

Pretty sure Overwatch was considered Game of The Year last year for how little the VGA are worth but who needs their facts straight when the goal is to make stupid template posts like yours.

And I'm pretty sure it was Witcher 3 in 2015 too and Dragon Age: Inquisition in 2014 cause Bioware. At least this is the information I'm getting when I google this shit. Then again when does reality matter when Sup Forums wants to be retarded about something. Considering this has only been a thing for 3 years now and is already kind of a commercial joke though who rightly cares anyway besides Sup Forumstards.

I miss the days when I could be 100% certain this was a joke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards#2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards#2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards#2016

That's cause it fucking was user. You can basically just see the words Sony or Nintendo in a post on Sup Forums at this point and safely assume everything from that point on is going to be complete bullshit

>irrelevant in a few months.

like most games that aren't genre or platform defining classics

Witcher 3 is genre or platform defining classics ?

i'm glad this game is doing well, i remember being pretty excited by what i saw at e3

don't own any consoles and my pc is a piece of shit but still

it certainly isn't

its final boss from stream, and its basically a turret

Reminder that Zelda Killer II is already confirmed
captcha: CALLE CALLE

I have not beaten the game yet but the several hours I have played of it so far I've liked. The animations/lip sync in parts are a little rocky, but the voice acting is good. Story seems to be interesting so far and I'm actually interested in seeing where it goes. The overall gameplay has some very cool hunting mechanics about it but some of it feels generic in spots. I wouldn't say this game is perfect but it's totally worth playing.