Meme games

meme games

Delet-

Deadly Premonition

Could you please define meme game? Is it a game that is forced on Sup Forums like a bad meme, or is it a game that is primarily known for the memes?

It's a catch all term for games op doesn't like and thinks you should feel bad for liking.

Were the Giants in Dark Souls 2 separate from the ones in 1 and 3?

If not, what happened to their faces? The only giant we see the proper face of is Yhorm. Perhaps they were afflicted with holes for faces when Vendrick Stole the object from them.

Do you think From Soft will ever release a comprehensive world guide?

Any good game that is shilled as a masterpiece on Sup Forums

Examples:
Any game made by Platinum
Any game made by Obsidian
Any game made by From
Any game that panders to waifu faggots

all weeb shit

The giants in 2 are tree giants who are relatively different than the giants in 1 and 3.

I think that DaS3 was an afterthought and that's why Yhorm has a face, even though it's implied he's the son of the Giant King from the Drangleic war.

Don't think about it too much, it's just that DaS3 makes little to no sense because no one at FROM really knows what were they doing with it.

XD

Gutter is really sad when you consider what we could have had instead.

Why do people hate this game again?
It's the best game in the series.

meme fanservice

das2 fags are delusional

I enjoyed the gutter

>False advertisement
>Tons of fan service shit from DS1 despite the game taking place at the opposite end of the world
>A lot of the levels are poorly designed and were stuck together in a nonsensical way
>Soul Memory
>No full eye orbs for PvP
DS2 isn't a bad game, but it's the worst souls game by a fucking mile

The engine is fucking awful.

Everything feels slippery, enemies, no matter how heavy, would spin on a dime like a ballerina and smash you, the bosses weren't fun, everything felt bad.

It felt like someone tried to make a Dark Souls like game in a fan made engine, and just put in what they thought would be hard and "cool",

>Tons of fan service shit
>An optional boss (that is somewhat difficult to reach in SOTFS) and a reference to Solaire on a statue
>Meanwhile DS3 is throwing shit from the other games in your face every 30 seconds

Dark Souls
Portal
Half Life series

pretty much the holy trifecta of meme games.

>Everything feels slippery, enemies, no matter how heavy, would spin on a dime like a ballerina and smash you, the bosses weren't fun, everything felt bad.

Isn't that every souls game?
Why can't you admit you didn't got the good stuff

This complain is the work of a lil bitch

If DaS2 development had gone smoothly maybe it would have been a success at least on par with DaS1.
But we just can't know that.

I'd still say that's DaS1 but it's not indisputably the worst game in the series since it can get in a shitflinging contest with 3 if it wants to.

DaS3 wasn't as hated for that though even though it did the fanservice worse.
I get shitting on DaS2 for its mysterious mystery lore references but in DaS3 the references are just there sans reason.

>Giants in DaS3 weren't an afterthought
>The Sword of giantslaying works on only one of several giants in the game

It's probably more likely that Stormruler was an afterthought as well since it's so shit.
Can't even do DeS fanservice right.

Blighttown 2.0?

I hope this is bait.

When fighting the giants in Heide's tower, they'd track you and hit you without fail no matter how much moving you did.

In DS1, enemies actually swung where they were aiming, and you could dodge with movement. They also didn't have 8 archers in each area while you lacked any decent shield.

more like, games ruined by greedy publishers

In DS3, the references are suppose to be "This is Lordran, fallen"

It's suppose to be the ruins of the ruins of the ruins of the ruins of DS1, so it makes sense for a bunch of the references to be there. Although the only spoiler that got me all tingly was the Soul of Cinder when it started doing Dark Wood Grain Ring backflips, using Power Within, and when it turned into Gwyn But I must agree, DS3 was just an unending "We made DS1 and you loved it, watch us stroke our cocks over making DS1".

It lacked the magic of DS1, which is why the only moments that made me feel something was when it referenced DS1. It felt like the game was almost hot headed, as if it wanted to rush you, not giving you moments of rest or reflection, it didn't feel like a world, but rather a rollercoaster, an attraction, where it popped up all the references.

>In DS3, the references are suppose to be "This is Lordran, fallen"

But that doesn't make a lot of sense or at least only makes sense in a certain way.
Like Anor Londo being architecturally different and Gwyndolin still being around (Though I guess you don't necessarily have to have killed him).

And in any case you can just say the same thing about Drangleic because muh cycles.
DaS3 also ignores DaS2 except when it doesn't want to so you get shit like Creighton or Lucatiel's set so the "opposite end of the world" shit doesn't really work.

I wished DS3 added more to DS1 like Gwyn's son and the Cathedral of the Deep instead of just reusing stuff we already know like the Velka statue or Anor Lond