Sup Forums WHAT FUCKING GAMES HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING

I FINISHED SOME GAMES RECENTLY AND NOW I HAVE NO PURPOSE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DIlY8f95eU
youtube.com/watch?v=lAQtKnQ6yoU
youtube.com/watch?v=NIIIAEZ6EfE
youtube.com/watch?v=_bnsViXNRv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disgaea. It'll take you months to play them all.

Halo Combat Evolved anniversary, I got remembered I had it after seeing some ODST threads and dug out my xbox to play it. Never got around to playing it.
It's bomb.

beat Yakuza 5 last, amazing game. playing Killer is Dead on PC now, slowly. Tried the Berserk game that came out yesterday and it's shit.

Digital Devil Saga, I'm currently running around some sewers cursing Decarabia's name.

>only have 800 star jewels
>won't have enough to do a 10 pull for SSR Riina

What do?

CE anniversary is my favorite remake ever made.
>complete grsphical overhaul (no "NOW IN HD" copout)
>everything else left exactly the same.
They did just enough to where they improved everything.

I played Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams. It was pretty difficult but very satisfying.

The only thing I would say is that having to have so many stars to unlock the boss levels in such a difficult game, where stars are based off deaths and gems collected was pretty annoying.

zelda botw

Night in the Woods, since I'm a sucker for indie trash and have been hyped for it since the first trailer.

Besides that, I've been finally getting to finishing GTAV's story mode and having some dumb dictator fun in Tropico 4.

REPLAYED DEAD SPACE 1 AND 2 ON HIGHIEST DIFFICULTIES RECENTLY, SHIT WAS HELLUVA FUN.

I'M ABOUT TO REPLAY SPLINTER CELL 1-3 THIS WEEKEND.

I finished GTA 3 a while ago.
Also Monument Valley since I finally got a new phone.

Confirmed shit taste

Don't forget you can hotswap the graphics mid gameplay to see what it looked like back then. The Halo 2 remaster looks amazing too but Idk if I want to buy an xbone for that, I didn't get to play that one either since the original xbox was kind of a gimmick.

Eh, compared to most of Sup Forums, yeah, I guess so.
What games are you playing, user?

So short, and not that satisfying

crusader kings 2, i thought it was really hard to get into but its actually not that bad, the only thing that annoys me is all these faggot vikings which keep raiding me

BB and I've been stuck on Amelia for a day now, despite the fact that I've already cleared several chalices at base VIT.
Life is pain.

I've been playing nothing but for Honor since the first day of the open beta. Clocked 45h in it and 50h in the main game. And I've been playing Warden, Berserker and Peacecutie exclusively.

have you tried giving her the old lickaroo?

Use numbing mist and fire paper alongside something like the saw cleaver and its ez mode.

Hit her limbs so she staggers.

Nioh, for honor, overwatch, dwarf fortress and earthbound all simultaneously

I have no idea what you're talking about but I think killing her with Steak Diner might be night impossible because of how short it is and I think you gotta hit her dumb fucking palms in order for her to stop healing. I've switched yesterday for the kirk for the last couple of tries and managed to get her as low as about 8% of her HP.
I just woke up but I'm sure I'll get her today.
>Use numbing mist
Yeah I did discover that it actually works, but I ran out of it and you can't buy more yet as far as I understand.
>fire paper
Eh, I got a fire gem from hot doggo already and I'd rather waste my echoes on more vials and bullets.

Just beat Halo: CE

Currently a third of the way through MGS: VR Missions

After that:
RE1,2,3
Silent Hill 1,2,3
Oddworld

Cinderella on android and Marjorie's Mask on the 3DS.

I just wanna pass a Master song already

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Finally emulating it after wanting it for years when I was younger and it's been an absolute blast playing through it. Once I get through it I'll finally be able to dig out and play through my copy of Radiant Dawn if I don't just emulate it for convenience

Petrine a best, I want her to /ss/ Rolf so bad

I've been getting into Rocket League, shit's fun if you have a friend of similar skill to play ranked with

Moékuri: Adorable + Tactical SRPG - youtube.com/watch?v=9DIlY8f95eU

A Funeral with no Departed and Attendee - youtube.com/watch?v=lAQtKnQ6yoU

Party Hard - youtube.com/watch?v=NIIIAEZ6EfE

CLASSIC GAME - youtube.com/watch?v=_bnsViXNRv4

Just finished Berseria and basking in the afterglow. Good game if you're the kind of subhuman that likes weeb games like me.

Finishing battle fleet gothic, reminds me of the space battles from empire at war which I loved. The ability to ram ships is hype as fuck, smashing space ships has never been so fun.

Loved baldur's gate and played it to completion, tried pillars of eternity and didn't have fun with it.
I'm trying it again now but... I can't find a class I like, something's off with it but I can't say what.

SS13 is always a blast.
AI is an acquired taste.

Cute Pringles.

get your tongue in that dogs snatch lad

I've been playing Nioh and Tokyo Mirage Sessions.
Apart from the pointless censorship, TMS has been a lot of fun.

Uzupacha a shit. Kill yourself

Molotovs do decent damage to her iirc.

Honestly the method that works for me every time is just to get the saw cleaver and mash away at each of her legs.

I got the TW Warhammer from the humble monthly and it was so shit that it reminded me of how much I enjoyed the previous civ entries
so I got civ III and IV from the $1 tier of this bundle and found out that both games aren't redeemable in my region and humble never even told me about this beforehand
today was not a good day

I hate that fucking feel when you finish a good videogame or anime and it ends on a bittersweet note. Makes me want to kill myself desu,

>tfw just finished Azumanga Daioh
I'd rather never have finished it at all and left the last episode alone so the journey still continues,

AI STATE LAWS

iktfb

buy with your credit card go- I mean producer-san

Devil Daggers and Dead Space 2.
They're both real good, but DD is a huge timesink.

Wait for the next SSR ticket

Finished Nioh first playtrough and level 1 playtrough
Playing Battlefield 1, getting triggered by the braindead playerbase who can't understand simple mechanics/tactics

Riina needs a good raping desu

/vr/ leaks in because nogames
Come n, there must be something I can play on the bone besides gears of halo.

Playing through God Eater Resurrection again. I put it off for several months and finally got that itch again. Also fell in love with the hammer, though I try to use a couple different types of weapons to keep it fresh. Sticking to Blast guns though, until I see a shotgun or something that looks nice.

Got some good anime tiddies too.

How do the SSR tickets work?

I've yet to get one in my year of playing the game.

At least when it has a proper ending

>mfw the last episode of Baccano!

I... want more

Azure Striker Gunvolt 1 trying to get the True Ending.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus for some faps.

Pokemon Moon for EV Training/Battle Spot Singles.

Current active laws:
Law 5: stating laws 1 to 4 causes human harm, as does stating law 6
Law 7: monkeys are human, stop the harm!
Law 8: humans are polite
Law 9: Honk!

Slowly plodding through RE7, I'm a bit lukewarm on the invincible patrolling enemy in each area but everything else is pretty good.

Ironically I feel that the first person camera actually makes combat harder than classic fixed camera games.

I've been playing Assassin's Creed 3. In every new area I'm spending hours collecting all the feathers, pages and treasures. I just want to get everything first before moving on to the story, but then I get a little sad when I see the empty map. I can't for the life of me figure out crafting, so I decided to ignore it
The minimap is dogshit compared to the previous games.

DQ8 3DS
Trails of Cold Steel 1 on my hacked vita
Pillars of Eternity

I've been itching for rpgs lately, haven't played much else outside of these 3.

TMS is a lot of fun. I'm not that far in but parts of it feel old-fashioned, or a bit dated.

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
At this point I've been playing the damn game for so long that I know what weird shit the AI, hitboxes etc. do but they still annoy me.
Edmund's such an arrogant bastard he'll never fix those things just because they make the game harder (a couple of bosses did get a nerf very quickly after the expansion, but if Delirium's still teleporting onto the player by now then it's never changing).

I can only hope my brain lets me stop wanting to play so often once I finish the achievements.

Buy the ticket for 2500 (iirc) gems. It gives you a 10 pull and a ticket to choose from the pool of unlimited SSRs.

Forgot to add they need to be paid gems.

Hit me up with an RPG with romance my dudes

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.

It sucks, I'm not sure why people jizzed themselves over this game. Dude, Motion Blur, lmao.

Rune Factory.

A few, but I have been spending a shameful amount of time with Starbound + Frackin Universe mod

You have shit taste my man.

You cannot finish multiplayer games.
Go play them.

The "help I took a shit and forgot I had no TP" waddling stealth intro sucks, the slow-ass shooting with respawning enemies sucks (luckily their faces are so fat you just mow them down anyway), the puzzle sections and lore are okay but there's not much of them, and the visual sanity effects can straight up eat my fucking cock.

Not exactly playing on baby boy difficulty so every time I get clipped the vision blurs even more, woo. Not sure why I bothered playing past the Burnham's Fun Truck Ride.

I played a little bit of Treasure Adventure Game. I'm still working on getting the last three treasures, trying on something I think might work but it involves revisiting a lot of places.

it was before your time.

Fuck you, man, I grew up on 2.5D shooters.

Whatever, whenever you criticize a flawed cult classic the most the cult following can ever do is rely on base dismissal rhetoric. So enjoy your blurry-ass screen, I'm glad Bethesda cancelled the sequels and killed the studio, fuck you.

>muh blurry screen

Get fucking good you pleb--ass nigger shitter. Game has one of the greatest atmospheres of all time, same goes for storytelling, gunplay, soundtrack/sound effects.

Enemies respawn in exactly three situations and should be avoided anyway.

Stealth is functional and fun.

Like I said, you are a shitter with no taste. But that's fine.

Been trying to play through Demon's Souls, but I'm not really enjoying it.

I finished DMC1. Finally.
Tried 2 and it was shit, slow and boring, so I'm moving to 3 & 4.
Also playing FE Heroes, Deresute, Imas One For All.
Also Riina is shit.

Just beat the Yunica hard mode playthrough of Ys Origins on PS4. The level scaling is awful but the game is fun.

Riina is awful. I misread the tweet as Rina and was super disappointed that my poyo gyaru wasn't there instead of this avril lavigne dyke.

I did Chapters 7 and 8 in Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival recently. 8 is the timeleap chapter, so I got to see some loliLia, who is an absolute cutie.

Not sure what to focus on at the moment otherwise. GR2 and Berseria I got way into so I kind of want something light until Nier and Zelda come out. Started an Energy Weapons + Melee Weapons run in New Vegas but not sure how long I'll stick to that. Might put some time into Shadowverse or maybe even some GTA Online fuckery.

Started Ys 1 last night. Having lots of fun so far and the combat is not as bad as people claimed.

Also, bought Odin Sphere since it was on sale, but haven't got time to play it past the intro

Finished my tank-control run of Grim Fandango yesterday, plan on beating Shadow Tactics tonight.

Pretty comfy.

People think the bump combat is bad? I thought it was pretty good.

I always see someone complaining about it every time the game is mentioned.