Why on earth haven't you preordered?

Why on earth haven't you preordered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dodnbYkbiZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pre-ordering anything

Yes, obey your corportate masters

I already own a WiiU

Because I just ordered at gtx 1070 instead.

because only retards preorder stuff

and theres no mh on release

Sold out everywhere bro. I'll just go to Walmart or Toys R Us after college that day and hope they have one. The one other place that is sure to have them is a local small store and they are asking $50 bucks more for it and there's no way I'm paying more than 299 for it.

I don't like Nintendo consoles.

i don't buy kids toys

No need, I'll just grab one from game stop early in the morning on the 3rd.

NO
FUCKING
GAMES
NIGGER

Is it even confirmed yet?

But I have.

Yeah, I bet you have fun calculating taxes and discussing life insurance.

Faggot.

>tfw you fall for the THICC meme

You're on a childrens board lmao

Not that user but I do have fun with those things, in fact I have fun discussing and doing anything related to finance. I'm also gonna get a Switch though.

Because they haven't announced any games worth purchase that will be out before 2018 at earliest.

Because it's Nintendo.

Pretty simple really

I don't want one.

>Preordering for one game
Only idiots would do such a thing. December is when I'll buy.

Because you need to be a complete fucking braindead idiot to pre-order anything.

Perfect.

btfoooo

PS4 HAS NOOOOO GAME!

im gettan real tired of Sup Forums - flaseflag

t. salty nintencuck

>$550
>720p
>3 hour battery life
>32gb storage
>No games

>20XX
>Buying a nintendrumpf

>pre-order switch
>expect games
>all we get is a bunch of shovelware and a zelda game
>meanwhile Japan gets D5, DQH 1 &2 on day 1 of the switch

Sometimes i hate not knowing chimpanzee

nah just in general

its like 50% of posts here

>Buying the first version of a Nintendo handheld.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

I live in the middle of nowhere and will be moving less than a week after release, meaning it probably wouldn't get here in time.

I'll just pick it up whenever I see one.

2 million people already did. They never learn, EVER.

I've always wanted a nintendo console games look pretty fun but . . .

. . . It's probably going to get a few games and nothing else I wish Nintendo would stop making home system consoles and just release there games . .

Nintendo consoles fall behind in so many areas but they got some comfy games

It has 0 games I want.

I have since there are games coming out for it that I will want and with my discount it's about what most people will be paying around christmas time so why not get it now.

Plus it's all from my tax rebate so it's not hampering my usual pay checks

>No games
>no bundle
>no games
>likely no virtual console on release
>no games
>home console but portable, not portable that plugs into tv
>no games
>not a lot of information about features
>no games

But I might get one later if it gets a gba/GameCube set of first party titles

Already preordered and paid for

>pre-ordering
>pre-ordering a console
>getting a console at launch
>pre-ordering something that is specifically gunning for artificial shortages
No thanks. I'll wait a few years and see if it gets a decent library.

HOYYYYYYYP

Woah is that Kelly on the right too?

I never preorder consoles. Don't know why I should.

I'll just get it whenever I feel like it after all my questions about the system have been answered.

One of the more important ones is whether or not I'll be able to use a European credit card in the Japanese e-shop.
This is not possible on PS4, but possible on my imported 3DS. Things might change with them going region free so there's tons of unanswered questions still.

Why would I?

Because I already own a Wii U

Because it doesn't have enough games for me to justify owning one. I also don't need a handheld so the retarded design isn't for me either.

persona 5 is on ps3.

but muh graficKS

ps4 pro is now important hm....

>1/6 of those games are on another system so this somehow makes the other 5 invalid

Only 2 of those are ps4 exclusives

Here are the reasons I don't want one:

>Nintendo doesn't believe in sales so shit is going to still be $60 years after release
>I like digital now and don't want to spend more money to fix the whole 32gb shit when it should have had more space to begin with
>I don't want to spend $70 just to get a controller I actually like
>The only games I would buy in the first year are Zelda, Mario, and Xenoblade 2 and I have a pc good enough to emulate Zelda anyway
>It should come with the charging grip, I don't care how long the joycon battery lasts and I'm not spending more money just to fall into the Nintendo jew sink hole of peripherals
>I have my doubts about how well third parties will support. The kinds of promises made for the switch are nearly identical to the wii u launch and we all know how that went

If you can give me reasons to purchase one that outweigh those, I'll get one. I will say that a new Metroid would nearly make me throw away my pride and purchase one right away though.

I think the purpose of this image is not showing off exclusives but rather what games you can play on a system. As far as I know none of those 6 games is on the switch, feel free to prove me wrong.

no money.

I don't preorder. If I want to buy something, I wait for it to actually come out first. That said, I have zero interest in buying a Switch.

I'm waiting for a bundle without the stupid docking station.

Why would I? Launch year for consoles are usually empty.
Then theres the fact that its Nintendo, They have proven in the last two generations that they can barely keep any momentum in game releases.

>Never build any skills, personality, or resume 'cause being a hot girl already gives you value
>Get fat

I wouldn't preorder a toaster

>Nintendo doesn't believe in sales so shit is going to still be $60 years after release
This is a pro since you can now buy on release and don't have to expect getting ripped off by the publisher making your copy worthless through sales.

>I like digital now and don't want to spend more money to fix the whole 32gb shit when it should have had more space to begin with
Ok, you're just retarded, alright.

I don't want to sell you on the Switch, but your first two reasons are plain retardation.

He can't. He's busy planning out how to justify 300 dollars for 1 game and then the paid DLC

Whats retarded about wanting adequate storage space?

Huh
Docked switch is actually stronger than I thought it was, definitely looking forward to it now.

buy the nintendo switch

>reasons to purchase one
It has Xenoblade 2.

>It should come with the charging grip
No, it shouldn't. The joycons will last you for 20 hours. As long as you remember to let them charge every couple of days or so, you won't need that.

>I have my doubts about how well third parties will support
If it sells well, they'll support it, and so far it seems it's gonna be selling really damn well.

Liking digital over physical is retarded. You're willfully taking the short end of the stick letting yourself be ripped off.

Oh shit, give me a minute brb

The retarded part is buying digital games.

Because I haven't enjoyed Zelda since WW and there's literally nothing I care about until Mario

>he doesn't pre-order special editions

limited editions are just that limited so it makes sense for pre-order but anything other than that yeah I agree its stupid

its weaker than a fucking xbone lmao
why would anyone be looking forward to such a weak piece of shit?

20% of the gpu of its competitor for 75% of the price, bravo nintendo, bravo

>Still believing hardware power makes a system good or successful

>why would anyone be looking forward to such a weak piece of shit?
Because it's a very beefy handheld.

The Xbone is not a portable.
>2017
>still caring about power
You're such a fucking tool, holy shit. Have you upgraded your gpu yet? Remember to be a good goy and upgrade it every month!

I'm not here to convince you how to spend your money faggot.

Because it's sold out.

>wii u is weaker than same generation PS4
>flops

>xbone is weaker than same generation PS4
>flops

>switch is weaker than both PREVIOUS generation consoles and a tiny fraction of same generation
>gigaflops

Because I have more sense than disposable income

I have a PC for dem grafix, though.

>3DS is weaker than a PS2
>sells 10 more millions than the PS4

>Wii
>PS2
>PSX
Hmmmmm
Really gets the ol noggin a joggin

I own a ps4 and this pic is not only untrue but just exists to shitpost

What an extraordinary observation.

I will get it on my next income tax in 2018 when it actually has games. I will play my PS4 until then and still will be playing my PS4

I seriously don't understand why you are buying the switch now. There are no fucking games on it.

What happened to the hype for this anyway? It's like as soon as Horizon received amazing scores everybody just ditched the switch :(

How do you look at yourself in the mirror, knowing what you used to look like and be okay with it?

>limited edition

Oh boy my plastic console now has a small logo on it, making it more special. What fun.

Because I can't anymore.
Give me one website in America that's still selling Nintendo Switch pre-orders.

>no games
>post his portstation collection

lol

The GTX 1070 doesn't have a web browser either

It's sold out. It's fucking retarded because apparently there's a limit to how much pre-orders a store can take, and my local game store only had 5 Switches available for pre-order. Why is there even a limit? I thought the idea behind pre-ordering was to be able to gather numbers needed and requesting that many for shipment. At least, that's how it was for me, because I've had to pre-order certain games before just so my store can order it.

This.
Hopefully it comes at christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=dodnbYkbiZE

New unboxing vid, get hype!

I love my DS fat

>smelling a new console
Please don't tell me anyone here does this?

>There are no fucking games on it.
Switch has more games than PS4 day one

I like the smell of new PC PSUs out of the box.

I don't smell consoles but I smell yugioh cards.

Force of habit been doing it since I was in first grade.

I'm now 21; do you think I will get nose cancer?

zelda is on weyou

the only game I want is BotW, and I already have a Wii U.

Why in hell would anyone preorder this

>Xenoblade 2
weebshit