Lmao

lmao

Is this ass monkey still doing this shit? goddamnit

>tfw you bought his first book when you were cringe lord high schooler.
>that fucking art

You make it sound as though existing brings down the standards of the entire world.

You know he is right

Not being able to understand that different people like different things is pretty fucking autistic

Fwiw, beer is fucking tasty

>pass the fcoyjb bro

Objectively wrong. Of course if all you know is sugary sweet drinks, beer will taste like piss.

>live in germany
>beer actually tastes good
Feels good man.
Now get me with your Sup Forums memes

I wouldn't know, I don't know what it tastes like.

But beer does taste like shit.

I will never stop laughing at this absolute faggot.

>Be German
>Be schön

It's an acquired taste. I don't know a single person who liked beer when they were young and everyone just pretended to like it when they hit 14.

Not really subtle loss desu

Mein Bruder

Lasst uns die Juden töten

I used to think this but then I just realized that Australian beer is fucking trash tier. I went overseas on a holiday and tried some Thai beer it was great.

It's fine to admit that you don't like beer, because I agree and dislike how most beers taste. But to try and say everyone should dislike it is just fucking autistic

Can someone make an edit where the letters spell loss?

LOL!

I don't think it's an acquired taste so much as aging changing your taste. I tried beer when I was like 15 and it was fucking awful. Then never drank it again until I was 20 and it was fucking tasty as shit especially with greasy/salty food.

In a similar manner I can't really eat candy anymore except in very small doses, too sweet. Potato chips are kinda gross too after eating a handful. All types of actual cuisine are like 3 times tastier than as a kid/teen.

is this bait?

I live in Czechia and the beer is shit. Can't imagine the pisswater foreigners drink.

What's your stand on muslims?

Canadian, here.

This shot comic is dobson tier.
Think about it, when you make the right dude the blue bear it is thr same shit.

Terrible fucking list. Consider suicide.

This. Beer from non-German countries (except Belgium and Netherlands) taste like piss mixed with antifreeze.
Dutch and Vlaams are bro tier, I love you guys.

Alcohol in general is shit. None of it tastes good, your brain just convinces you that it does because it's blocks gaba.

Your taste buds change as you age.

I've seen dozens of edits of this meme but I don't think I've seen the original yet. Interesting how the internet works.

no

Welcome, newfriend

this is the most Sup Forums argument I've ever seen

>you aren't REALLY enjoying it you just think you are

Found the weeb and/or SJW.

Why are anglos so obsessed with muslims? Even Canada has more muslims than Germans by percentage.

>Pimms
>Sangria
>G n' T
>Jameson

Entry level stuff isn't always a taste sensation, but put a little effort in and you'll always find something that goes down smooth

It's a bait image but I do see that argument all the time. It's usually about the gay character in The Last of Us being a "gay character done right!" just because he acts normal and doesn't tell anyone he's gay. i.e. "it's ok to be different as long as you pretend you're not!"

t. Mohammed Abdul Churchill

I think the lack of introspection of this strip is fucking hilarious to be honest
It's like announcing that you are a man child to everyone and then telling them you feel superior to them because of that.

I have signed copies of the first two, kinda hoping I can fool someone into paying a lot of money for them someday. Make something good come from my teenage self's poor sense of humor.

>lmao loss meme xD
>BEEN HERE TOO LONG HAHA
>gets me every time
gb2reddit

DUDE
WEED/ALCOHOL/GAMBLING/BLUE STEAK
LMAO

The argument is super valid though, pushing the fact that someone is gay or a woman in our face constantly is incredibly obnoxious unless it is the focus of the story. Having a character show up and their only lines be relevant to the fact that they're gay or whatever is just blatant tokenism.

user are you okay? Take your medicine...

>Bells in her hair
Is she a cow?

what the fuck am I reading

>...

>>>r/LossParodies

A character can be gay, but when you make that their dominating trait, and it's the only thing you know about them, then it becomes a gimmick that their character is based around, instead of a trait of a bigger character.

He's right though

Drinking beer for the taste is like playing videogames for fun. They're not meant to be fun, they're meant to be used as a temporary form of escapism so you can forget you're a worthless piece of shit in real life. If you play videogames for "fun" after the age of 18 you're an autistic manchild.

>I hate faggots, not gays.
>I hate niggers, not blacks.
>I hate feminazis, not feminists.

>Google that shit
>It's real

Jesus fuck.

Also maybe you should go there since you clearly already know the place.

French and Iberian beer is p nice

>If you play videogames for "fun" after the age of 18 you're an autistic manchild.

This is honestly the saddest thing I've read all night

>Google that shit
Sure redditor whatever you say

Nope, that's a giraffe.

>having a hobby makes you a manchild
Does riding my bike, that i learned as a kid, also counts?

Non-European alcohol tastes horrible. Third Worlders and Anglos can't do it right.

No it's not, this is:

Masturbation has become more of an obligation than a luxury for me.

You've never had Japanese whiskey then, I don't know why but nips are really good at making whiskey

Never waste a boner, though.

Not everyone is as pathetic as you user.

Last year I went on a holiday around the world, stopped in some asian countries for a few months and fucked a different girl every night, went out partying with friends and to the beach. Had a great time. Still played vidya on my laptop and watched anime every night before bed though.

You seem like a sad person.

Also
>Drinking beer for getting drunk

Who the fuck would do that? Terrible $/alcohol content ratio. Beer is for taste, if you just wanna get drunk buy cheap booze.

Japanese are honorary Europeans then.

So if beer didn't have alcohol in it would you drink it at all? Like if it was the same exact taste, but didn't get you tipsy and drunk would you drink it? I'd say the answer to most is no.

Wow dude kill yourself already. Not even trying to insult you but if you are that far gone just literally end it, what is the point.

I love jacking off. I wish I could spend all day going at it but I can't last that long without my cock getting sore.

Your life sounds fucking shit.

American beer at his finest.

Don't do it daily. I had this problem until I stopped masturbating out of routine and started doing it when I felt the need to.

>what is Rum
>what is vodka

>he's never toasted a Tusker with a bro whilst the sun sets over the Serengetti

>uses greentext
>doesn't even make the text green

out the window this goes

people drink non-alcoholic beer

I'm 26 and cant stand the taste of beer so it doesn't make sense to me but apparently some people like it

Gay character's done right are people that don't have personalities set to "They gay one."

Honestly, have you fucking people ever had a conversation with someone of a different religion or sexual preference? It doesn't fucking come up in conversation that often. A good portion of the time you won't even know unless they TELL YOU because they simply don't let it be who they are.

And then pride parades come around and make the gays the biggest faggots imaginable but i digress.

>putting green against a white background

Enjoy your eye strain.

Yes. In germany alchohol free beer tasts almost like normal beer. And i drink that shit when i have to drive.
Enjoy your sugar 5000 drink, i mean coke.

>Beer is for taste
that's the thing
it's lot more fun to drink something that tastes great to get drunk, and you can sip on beer constantly without getting too drunk
but to be honest the actually annoying part is needing to pee all the time, I usually drink wine if I wanna get drunk

>Who the fuck would do that?

people who are still in high school.

probably because canada is an empty wasteland

>Further, in recent years (as of 22 March 2014) a number of blind tastings have been organized by Whisky Magazine, which have included Japanese single malts in the lineup, along with malts from distilleries considered to be among the best in Scotland. On more than one occasion, the results have had Japanese single malts (particularly those of Nikka's Yoichi and Suntory's Yamazaki) scoring higher than their Scottish counterparts.

Huh, interesting. Westaboos contributing to society

wow rude

>Don't do it daily.
it's not that easy bro

Absolutely, though non-alcoholic beers taste kinda shit for the most part

>trying to set down a time for each day to wank
>having a fapping routine

Jesus christ man, this is the worst thing.

I sorta did this by accident and I lasted 3 days before I lost all joy, never wank just because you feel like you should be wanking now. Fucking hell, just wait till your dick is telling you you need to do it, not out of obligation oh it's 10 PM this is my fapping hour.

Polish beer is actually the best beer in the world

>I had this problem until I stopped masturbating out of routine
>and started doing it when I felt the need to.

I would be jacking it every hour
oh who am I kidding, I already do that

>vodka
Which non-European is even remotely famous for vodka? Russians are European.

Japanese do gay Characters right, ironically.

South American wine is pretty tight though. A bottle of good Chilean wine often costs the same as a bottle of garbage French wine or something.

>they're meant to be used as a temporary form of escapism so you can forget you're a worthless piece of shit in real life.
... No?

is this one of them "us gamers, right" comics?

Does this faggot still pretend to work for nasa?

Sorry if I was rude but it seems like you have literally nothing going for you, fucks sake you can't even enjoy jacking off, what's the point?

Also don't do it every day. If you do it every day eventually you will lose steam. Try to have a break at least once a week and let it build up, then you will have an excellent fap the following day if you skip one, it allows you to replenish and build up horniness and sexual energy. Then you can probably go 4-5 days in a row again, maybe even twice on some days but then you should have a break again.

>i.e. "it's ok to be different as long as you pretend you're not!"
Well, yeah, that's how reasonable human beings act like. Sorry if your kind never got over the teenage years, but no one's willing to put up with your sex life-based personality bullshit.

>replaying Transistor
>suddenly notice that nigger has the same last name as old man

Oh well, I guess that's why they did that.

This is amusing

Auristic asian student joji was the best.
Now he's full american dudebroweed shitter.

Every time this is posted on Sup Forums everyone misses the point. The whole point of the strip is that the guy who doesn't like the beer is an idiot for drinking it even though he doesn't like it.

>Third Worlders can't do it right
the best vodka comes out of a 3rd world country