srsly

>this man owns the homeworld series
>there will never be a good homeworld 3

why live

I have it but haven't played it much.

it's ok

>this man owns The Duke Nukem series
>there will never be A new Duke Game

No! Don't listen to this man. He came to my door crying and begging me to buy his game.

Don't waste your money on bad games, I have all the good games right here! Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition! All on your favorite consoles of choice. Also be sure to check out the mobile game of the decade Fallout: Shelter!

Nah.

Will Overwatch fans kill themselves when Randy does better than Jeff in the Quake tournament?

I bought it cheap, it's ok. The PvP is grossly unbalanced though.

>tfw there are 5 times more people playing For Honor in the middle of a tuesday night then Battleborn's all-time peak

What a blunder

At least Toodposting was somewhat entertaining.
This is just sad.

Most Overwatch fans probably don't even know what Quake is

Please understand

holy fuck

The saddest part is that Randy is probably desperate enough that it could actually be him.

I did, got it for 5 buckaroonies phyiscal from some store.

Really the single player isn't even that bad, in many ways it feels like an improved borderlands.

And that's exactly what they should've made instead of trying to compete with overwatch, all this needed was a larger more fleshed out single player and the name borderlands 3 and it wouldn't have tanked.

I said buy my games anons. They're really good I promise.

Didn't he start a rule 34 thread on reddit trying to bait people to buy the game?

Got it for free.
Played it once then never touched it again.

Todd, your fallout 4 is best selling beth game already
How fucking greedy you can get godammit

That's what I felt too. The campaign stuff is fun, even if most of it is tower defense. You can tell that they didn't know what they wanted to focus on, PvP or PvE. It shows in the character skill designs. Some are completely useless in PvP, while others are broken as fuck.

If you beat Jeff i will consider buying it When it's on sale

Ha! You're a real jokester. A lot of people say I look like the great Todd Howard. I only wish I was brilliant, handsome, successful, and the world's best game designer like him.

No, I'm just a humble thread to thread salesman. Which reminds me! Don't forget to pick up all the DLC for Skyrim Special Edition AND Fallout 4! It's a really amazing deal, I know you're going to love it.

Oh and if you wouldn't mind, please sign this petition to bring back paid mods. It's for those poor mod authors I promise.

Skyrim special edition comes packaged with the DLC.
Do you really expect me to buy it twice?

Hahaha only if you wanted to user! But what I've heard is you should really buy it at least three or four times so you can share it with all your friends.

>this man is responsible for driving one of my favourite video game franchises AND one of my favourite movie franchises into the dirt

I'm not one to wish death upon anyone, but I wish Randy Pitchford would fucking off himself.

Why not just convince my friends to buy it themselves?

>thinking your friends need convincing to buy THE Skyrim
You're so funny but your attempt at stalling for time isn't going to work.

If they didn't need convincing then surely they would have bought it already.
Maybe you were right to begin with. I should buy it for them, that way they don't have a choice.

Thanks Hodd!

How desesperate do you have to be to screen your own bad memes ?

That's great user! So how many orders can I put you down fo-

HEY BUD! You look super bored d-duuude! Wanna play a really super duper good game?! It's an FPS with a hobby-grade coop campaign, it's genre-blended, and multi-mode competitive e-sports, with meta-growth, choice and epic b-battleborn heroes!

P-please user. Buy my game. Seriously.

W-well. You've put me in quite the situation.
How do I know that your game is better than Todd's game?

>getting [Speech]'ed by Todd

You sorry fool, you now walk the path I trekked.

He does have a lot of charisma.

Im already playing Overwatch and i simply dont have the time for two hero based fps. Sorry Randy Bobamby

hm, I might be convinced if it was badass enough.

Oh brosephuseidon truuuust me! Battleborn is the bomb diggety. It's like got everyone's stuff. Memes, EXPLOSIONS, witty dialogue and the bants! Did I mention Exploooosions?! Haha el oh el.

Dudeskesaurus it's the most badass game EVER MADE! It's been banned in several countries just for how awesomely badass it is. But don't worry, they were all conservative bad countries so whatevs haha.

Listin.. okay like.. is Battleborn better than Overwatch?! Yes totally. You just.. you just need to give it a chance. Please. I'm begging you. D-do you really want to support those ASSHOLES at Blizzard?! I heard they don't even like transfurs! And have they ever hired Ashley Burch to do some voice work??? NO! I-if you don't buy Battleborn and keep playing that s-s-shitty RIP OFF of a game well then you're a racist! A-and I'll tell everyone!!

don't you guys wish that you could STOP JERKS from playing your great successful GAME

I wish only BADASSES could play my great EPIC BAS ASS GAME made for BADASSES

I preordered Battleborn Deluxe Edition for 65 €.
Ask me anything.

What caused you to fail your attempt at suicide?

The game was doomed from the start with both Randy and Burch being part of the development team. Its like two cancer tumors that suck the life blood out of the body and turns it into a shriveled grey corpse of SJW propaganda and obnoxious voice-acting that is not funny.

FUCK OFF RANDY

WE KNOW YOU'RE THE ONE DOING THIS TO MAKE YOURSELF MORE POPULAR

And if you're not, user, just let it go. The dead can no longer feel pain. There's no use kicking the corpse.

Wow, sorry about that anons. Some people right?

Anyways, so how many copies of Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 can put you all down for?

>It's been banned in several countries just for how awesomely badass it is
>awesomely badass

More like for awesomely bad it is.

why is randy so gross?

Just everything about him seems slimy and gross. Like Ted Cruz.

Everytime Im reminded of the bathroom pics I want to puke.