How is it fair that PCfags will play Botw in 4k and stable 30 fps 3-12 months after Botw's official launch...

How is it fair that PCfags will play Botw in 4k and stable 30 fps 3-12 months after Botw's official launch (realistically speaking)?

Hey, it's their copy. They can play it on any system they like.

>it's their copy

I guess I should've mentioned that PCfags will easily DL the iso for free

So will plenty of Wii U owners...

not in 4k though

Consolefags can never compete with the PC hardware and never will.

yeah but that's not my point. Why should I buy a switch (or a wii u) to play botw when I can get it for free and better just a few months later?

Yeah, your actual point was to start another fucking consolewar thread, with your blatant use of classic phrases like 'is it fair' and 'PCfags' '4k'.
Fuck off, go play a video game or something.

what words should I use? PCfags is just an epithet...

Also you do know that emulators can bump up the resolution of games, right?

If you actually wanted discussion, which you don't, but let's for the sake of this assume you do, you should learn to word your actual questions or points in a way that does not come off as blatant consolewar faggotry to other people.
People are fucking tired of that shit. With an OP like yours, most people will just hide your shitty thread and move on.

But, how is it fair though? How can I phrase it any other way? I would like to buy a switch, but really am put off considering what I said in the OP

>making valid points about emulating a game rather than buying it
>not bringing arguments like 1080p/4k resolutions, higher FPS, wasting no money

Yeah, you're just a buttblasted consolefag.

long as sonycucks don't get to play who the fuck cares

Choice is up to you, maybe if Nintendo released a competetive console it wouldn't be as easy as it is to emulate their CURRENT console, they don't seem to realise this and never will.

I don't really see how fairness is of any matter here. People play the same games at different fidelity on different platforms/setups, it's a matter of doing what you want or simply what limits your budget/situation allows you. In this sense, emulating a game is no different.

If you feel that visual fidelity, resolution etc is an important matter to you, and you therefore don't feel like switch is worth its pricetag, then by all means don't get yourself a switch, and emulate the wii version instead.
If there's something else, like other games, functionality that appeals to you about the switch, and you have the money to burn on something you might end up regretting, then there's no issue with getting one. You can still emulate the wii u version.

And that justifies piracy how exactly?

>He thinks "sonycucks" only have one console
>He actually thinks console war mumbo jumbo is real

Underage should leave this website saged

>making valid points
He wasn't making any fucking points, he's going
'WAAAH WAAH HOW IS IT FAIR PCFAGS GET TO PLAY IN 4K WITH STABLE FRAMERATES THEY ALSO GET TO DOWNLOAD THE ISO FOR FREE'
That's not asking for actual discussion, that's asking for fucking consolewar bullshit and there's already more than enough threads for that.

>'WAAAH WAAH HOW IS IT FAIR PCFAGS GET TO PLAY IN 4K WITH STABLE FRAMERATES THEY ALSO GET TO DOWNLOAD THE ISO FOR FREE'

Seems like a pretty valid point to me. If a consolefag gets offended by that, then that's another story.

>there is almost perfectly working wii u emulator
>3ds/2ds emulation is still turbo shit
i can't wait to play all 3 games on cemu

>almost perfect
You can't run 90% of the games.

>poorfags actually believes this

Neck yourself you worthless waste of space.

Why are you asking me user?
I don't give a shit what you and your kind do with all the free time you got on your hands, all i know is i'm gonna come home after work on the third and am going to enjoy BotW the way it's meant to be played and there's nothing more you can do than try to make yourself feel better than by lying to yourself and thinking that you will be able to get past the menu screen on an emulator before a year has passed

0/10 for making me waste my time writting this

Do you really think they aren't going to focus on BotW compatibility? It's not like the Wii-U has many games worth playing anyway

How does someone this pathetic look themselves in the mirror?

Do you really think they aren't going to focus on BotW compatibility? It's not like the Wii-U has many games worth playing anyway

CEMU is pretty bad at the moment. You have to brute force it so the "fairness" is that you need to spend way more on a PC to play it

WAAAAHHH WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAMES WITH BETTER QUALITY FOR FREE, GUYS???

Fucking losers.

Master race ALWAYS wins.

Buy a PC if you're jelly. I don't see the problem.

PC IS MASTER RACE
PC IS MASTER RACE
PIRATES ARE COOL COOL
NECKBEARDS

with no audio

Console games are dead
Console
Console
Console games are dead

Not him but I doubt Sony fanboys have a PC capable of running CEMU.

>tfw I'll be able to play Bayonetta at a solid 60fps soon