Alright faggots

alright faggots

is there a way to run Rogue Spear on win7?
did the game age well? talking about campaign and single player

Alternatively suggest some other options. I'm in the mood to operate and assault some tango-ridden airplanes

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/narzoul/DDrawCompat
roguespeargaming.com/Downloads.aspx
mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
veekyforums.com/thread/152214886/video-games/r6g-rainbow-six-general.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vegas 2 is better

>cover system
>regen health
>endlessly respawning enemies that are always spawning in relation to your position instead of randomly on the map
>shit campaign
>shit difficulty
>ranks and unlocks

get fucked

github.com/narzoul/DDrawCompat
Our only savior.
leave idiot

The dgVoodoo2 wrapper gets the game running on modern OS and hardware according to PCGamingWiki. I haven't tried it with RS, but it has helped me with many other old games. Not a fan of the pre-mission planning of the RS games, I prefer on the fly commands like in SWAT 3 or Ghost Recon.

planning is optional.

thanks my man. I remember some font-based file fuckery years ago but good to keep this in mind. hope it works for the expacks too

Download Rainbow Six: Black Ops edition.

It's a fan mod that combines R61 and Raven Shield plus expansions into one long campaign and provides compatibility for modern systems, and the required fonts files for AMD gpu's premade.

google yields nothing, can you hook me up with a download link?

are the r61 missions remade in Raven Shield or just tackled on?

>github.com/narzoul/DDrawCompat
It just works

I'm on win7, not sure if it even does anything aside from writing a log file. Game seems to run about the same speed and everything

fug, messed up the quote. What i meant is it just work out of the box without ddraw wrapper

does the game flicker?

will try as soon as I get home, at work at the moment

roguespeargaming.com/Downloads.aspx

i only tried the shooting range and yes it does flicker a bit, the menu pop up makes background flicker, lamp coronas flicker. It's tolerable but annoying
Both with and without wrapper

god fucking damn it I hated that shit

No flicker with DDrawCompat, W10x64

do any of you still play the mp ?

nah

but I'd love to have someone to clear rooms with in Raven Shield. every time i played with Sup Forums it was memery and lacked seriousness

if you join the voobly room for rogue spear there's sometimes people around to play coop or pvp

>Download Rainbow Six: Black Ops edition.

This has been mentioned in a few threads now, but it's an absolute bitch to track down.

Would anyone happen to have a mega or some shit?

lost cause

mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
Found here: veekyforums.com/thread/152214886/video-games/r6g-rainbow-six-general.html

there was two versions from memory one worked and thats the rare one and the other was another version that was unstable. but give it a go

Fucking awesome, thanks man.

what the HECK is that webm

good work anonkun

I'm to lazy to extensively test all variants, but seems like winxp sp3 capability mode did the job, the flickering is gone

I have another one on my HDD with the same filename so thats why I could easily trackdown the thing. Even though based on the file size I would say they are the same.

it was actually easier to get the og R6 working unlike rogue spear.

Rogue Spear engine is all fucked and full of hacks thats why the thing is downright impossible to run without old hardware.

both of the engines were really poorly put together but i guess the improvements in RS was just to much for the girl

last time I tried I had flickering and super speed.

Your team could follow the plan and play for you, but you couldn't do shit.

Underage detected

It's just fast speed view of spider changing skin.

>i dont have a problem with any of those

GET FUCKED

Read the thread. DDrawCompat is the only thing that fix the game on modern systems, at least here.

Obviously dumbass you either never played the first 3 or are underage and got introduced into the franchise with Vegas