Why is Kojima shilling Horizon so hard?

Why is Kojima shilling Horizon so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/hideo-kojima-is-afraid-of-political-climate-in-ame/1100-6447527/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Death Stranding uses the Horizon engine.

I thought that was the enterprise or something at the top.

He is effectively a Sony employee now

who?

Because people outside of Sup Forums actually look forward to it

there certainly is a resemblance, kek

Starlord, man.

cause kojima is a normalfag

he works for sony doesn't he? they probably emailed him that picture telling him to tweet it.. wtf would a japanese person know about sjws lol

>someone can't like a game without shilling
>Kojima, a game developer not involved is a shill

Why do people on this site act like everyone who loves games is a shill?

Legendary outlaw?

>Shilling so hard?

Was that post supposed to be the evidence of shilling so hard or are there other examples?

Because he's using their engine.

Because he loves modern open world games and loves Western movie games, both of which Horizon is playing into it. The Last of Us, Far Cry 4 and Uncharted 4 are just a few of his favourite games of the last few years that the majority of Sup Forums hates.

Plus the fact Guerrilla are supporting him on Death Stranding probably helps.

Because pic related is the reason why he bet on Sony Interactive Entertainment™

>You can use our engine... but on one condition. You have to spam your twitter about our shitty game.

See

>sjws
Huh?

Holy fuck are those official Legos?

Why? What did they even develop the Fox Engine for if he doesn't use it

It's owned by Konami.

This, his taste is pretty at odds with the kinds of people who post here.

And not just in regards to videogames! :^)

gamespot.com/articles/hideo-kojima-is-afraid-of-political-climate-in-ame/1100-6447527/

So they could use it for PES and pachinko, duh.

Kojima was in the "special thanks" section of Horizon's credits if that means anything

Oh. What a shame

Will the cutsenes be as awkward and wooden in his new game as they are in Horizon?

why are you people even caring, not like he's going to let it affect whatever the fuck he pulls off in the future, I doubt he'll let anyone tell him what to do after Konami
>original site interview is hosted on: "I want to make games"
>gamespot: "I'm afraid of America"

>With politics moving to the right, I'm afraid of this kind of movement in America.
I bet he was brainwashed by this fat fuck.

/thread

I wonder for what. Advertising the game?

Senpai, Kojima's been hyper-critical of every presidency since Clinton was in power. Why is this surprising on any level?

Because he helped them develop it.

I pre-ordered Horizon for my daughter. She's going to love it. She's actually transgender (m2f) and decided she wants to look more like the protag as she transitions.

No he didn't

You saying he criticized Bill Clinton and Obama? Proof?

the Beatles submarine in the background, the orange car & WALLE are official products
not sure about the mecha dinosaur it looks like a custom build, i have an inkling there is a bunch of illegal connections in that neck to be so thin so it probably isn't official

>tfw you wanted to work with Naughty Dog

>Kojima will be using Brom's Game's engine
Oh fuck no

Why is a producer, whose games have had mechs in them, is shilling for a game that has robots? I don't know.

this

Kojima will probably shit for Last of Us 2 in the future for being a great movie too.

Ground Zeroes

He's a SONY conman

At least he stopped with the Mads dick sucking. For now...

Imagine you can earn good money for sending a single tweet every once in a while
Wouldn't you do it?

>all that media praise for Horizon
Fake news.

>Selling out

because people would stop caring about what you say, if what you say is bullshit

No, I would not take advantage of the adoration and interest of my fans to make a buck and help sell other people's work.

>muh pride
come back when you are over 20
other peoples opinion doesn't mean shit when you can make shitloads of money with little to no efford.
also I am absolutely certain you'd do the same given the chance

Yes you would, if you were actual friends with said other producer or actually really liked the game you fucking autist.
Good god the people on this board are so delusional.

>my fans opinions don't mean shit
That mentality won't get you very far, kiddo.

>Why does a director known for his series involving giant robot like the designs of giant robots in another series

>Why is this Sony employee doing publicity for Sony products?
Pretty strange, OP.

>Oh my gosh it's so hard trying to hit the slopes while all these people keep calling me to tell me how great my game is!
>The last few supermodels even tried to ask me out!
>How typical!
>Am I right, fellow successful people?

The most I would do is tell my fans that I liked the game in a single tweet, but I wouldn't spam my twitter with reviews, cosplays and some cuck skiing

Seriously what a faggot

In what way does GZ criticize those presidents?

Takes place in guantanamo Bay, where the CIA is raping and torturing non-citizens detained without trial?

Its really targets Bush (especially considering the Phantom pain) far more than those two.

Quite a stretch dude. He's always been a gun nut, so this proves he was never a liberal, until Guillermo brain washed him. His new game will probably have anti guns and anti Trump propaganda.

i want the fucking wall e lego so fucking
bad, should i buy it?

It called Obama out on his pledge to close Gitmo.

I assume you're an adult, so no.

no Kojima! not you too! :(

He helped improve the engine and is credited in the game under, Special Thanks.