Fuck, the game is feces

Fuck, the game is feces
>terrible narrative
>glitch as hell and load of fall through wall issues
>poor frames
>load of enemy that must be kill yet too few ammo
>primary characters have no depth
>no real sound to speak of

This not comparable Zelda at all, it only abhorrent exploration game. The third goal was the only good goal so far but I'm on the seventh goal and it's happy too.

B-BUT THE NUMBERS SAY...

Can you fucks give it a rest. The game sucks, we get it. You don't need to make a thread about every second, just post on the largest one.

Between this and Zelda we will only see two game on this board until the second week of march.

The numbers tell it's poor.

People need to know honesty.

people who play games just for the graphics are the fucking worst

All game is true?

I'm playing Horizon right now.

>terrible narrative
The narrative is one of the games highlights so far. It's original and drives you along the path to discover more of the game world and reveal the story.

>glitch as hell and load of fall through wall issues
I've not experienced one glitch and I've never fell through any wall. The animations in cutscenes/conversations are the largest concern, sometimes lips don't sync up with dialog and you'll notice some awkward animations with movement. Once in a while when a new scene is loading for a brief second an item/character will load into place. Most of the games cut scenes/animations are rendered in engine so that's something that will be addressed with the day one patch that every reviewer was told about.

>poor frames
It runs steady at 30 fps without seemingly any slowdown/drops. Even in large sequences with a lot of movement nothing it still holds up. In my review package they mentioned a day one pack that will scale back the visuals and increase the FPS if the player wishes to do that.

You literally make your own ammo by collection items. It's a game design element. You can waste all of your arrows if you're not smart enough. So don't play stupid.

>primary characters have no depth
The primary characters have plenty of depth. It's not like you're playing a character who doesn't speak. The people she interacts with have their own struggles and own stories that you watch evolve as you play. In fact, a huge narrative event happens at the start to drive the main character to go on the adventure that she commits to.

>no real sound to speak of
Sound plays a key function in this game. You need to listen for enemies, and without looking you can hear what kind of machine they are just by sound alone.

I've played both Zelda a month ago and Horizon, the games are very similar. Some of the criticism you've suggested are far more relevant with Zelda than Horizon.

>This not comparable Zelda at all

True.
The only thing they have in common is that both are terrible games.
I'll admit Horizon is far worse than Zelda, though.

>The narrative is one of the games highlights so far. It's original and drives you along the path to discover more of the game world and reveal the story.

It is cringeworthy Mary Sue garbage, that alone makes it shit. The main character is basically a form of Western Lightning.

Hmmmmm

Sounds like a Bethesda game which Sup Forums always praises

Face it, PCniggers are just mad they can't play it

>Mary Sue garbage

First off, that's a terrible fucking way to describe a character. Second, she isn't perfect and doesn't constantly save the day. You've got no idea what you're talking about and are completely out of your element.

>Sounds like a Bethesda game which Sup Forums always praises

Is it your first day on Sup Forums?

>kind of want to play it
>all this SJW storyline crap is a huge turnoff
Doesn't help that the main character's face is fubar.
I'll wait for Nier, that one looks like it will be more fun to masturbate to.

Sup Forums LOVES MY GAMES

That's right, Todd. We love your games and we love you.
Please stop screaming all the time.

You must be new here. When a new game is coming out and is slightly popular anywhere, Sup Forums makes it it's mission to flood the board with as many threads about how terrible the game is and nitpicking every little thing over and over again.

I honestly think it's a reverse psychology tactic to get people to buy the game to spite all the stupid kids here.

WTH is sjw anyway?

As to the OP if you don't like the game then stop acting it. I plan on buying it soon because IMO it looks pretty good.

*nods respectfully towards you*

People who hate straight white males even if they've done nothing to hurt them.

>double line skip fag
>Enjoys "this is current year, don't believe that angry white male pig npc I'm offering you a simple kill quest to enter our prestigious hunter club darling"
you literally just don't male that shit up

Nice! Souls-tier difficulty confirmed.

Except you can also craft said ammo while running so it's just a way to make you lose time in some menus

It actually baffles me how disingenuous and pathetic you people are on Sup Forums blatantly lying about this game and constantly making threads, disgusting exaggerations and flat out lies about the plot and narrative. It's truly disgusting, but then I realized it's really just 40-50 samefags who are geunily upset and everyone else with a brain feels the exact opposite.

>Laundry list of complaints for a game not even out which nobody has played

Why even do this? You just make yourself look stupid.

>nobody has played
It was leaked like a week ago you tard.

Fucking off yourself.

How it a lie? I play game, it really fecal.

>We did it!
>No, Aloy did it we only helped.
>15 minutes later they get down on their knees and worship her

Shut UK sonygger

>WTH
>IMO
>13 minutes ago

How do you not have 50 responses telling you to get the fuck out of here?

>Laundry list of compliments for a game not even out which nobody has played
Everybody does this kind of shit

It's not worth it anymore.
>oh look another fucking dullard who was linked here via facebook

Why even bother?

Who really cares anymore? Sup Forums has been infested with normalfags for a long time anyway.

>You get to fight robot dinosaurs
Awesome!
>You just stand there and shoot them until they die, they don't even do anything
Fucking awful.

Also, why does the character need to spew that long-ass line when they're out of ammo? Fucking retarded.

Man that's depressing as fuck.

Migrate or stop giving a fuck like everyone else did.

Why and like I care. I hadn't visited Sup Forums in probably 5 years. I came here after buying a psvr to talk about games just to realize it's just a bunch assholes calling each other names and bashing everygame that comes out. I'm not saying it was rainbows and sunshine before but damn. People bashing games before theyve even been released. Re7,this game,Zelda etc.

Most normalfags inhabit, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or /soc/ nowadays. It's not the whole site but part of it are pretty lousy now.

It wasn't the actual content of your post I was referring to, and I wouldn't even say your assessment of this place is terribly inaccurate, either.

It's just this place used be a lot less penetrable. I wonder when the last time the words "lurk more, faggot" were even uttered here.

Yeah. Pretty much.

Well Ive known about Sup Forums since it's beginings so lurk more, rustle my jimmies, long cat, tl;dr, doubles, etc were normal post but people didn't bash and complain every fucking thing. It seems this board doesn't really discuss videogames anymore which is kind of sad.

Sup Forums summary
>Everyone is a fag
>Everyone is a normal fag if they like something
>Every company is a Jew because they produce goods in an expectation for monies (holy shit where do they get off?)
>Everyone is autistic
>All games suck
>Nintoddler
>Sonygger
>Btfo
>What did he mean?

I'm done I'll go back to lurkimg more and ignore 99% of the garbage on this board.

A lot of those mostly apply to Sup Forums, just don't go to that containment board, seriously it just makes you an angry person.