So did youse guys order your shirts yet? Oh, and I guess you get some game or some shit with it too

So did youse guys order your shirts yet? Oh, and I guess you get some game or some shit with it too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhDL3Q86ofY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw 6'10 (208ish cm)
>tfw can't ever participate in these kind of things because they will never have a size close enough

You're a big guy

does the steam version come with the t-shirt

You have to be a literal weeb who buys anime pillow to wear that trash

Black box doesnt come with the shirt

:(

Do they have 5XL shirts?

Looks subtle to me. I doubt anyone would know it's vidya related.

>no physical release for the PC
>no t-shirt bonus for the PC

just fucking kill me

>buy for the cuck machine

I know you jest, but actually nowhere is the size specified. So maybe they do, I don't know. I also wish it didn't have the title in the back, kinda ruins the subtlety.

Why are you even playing videogames? Shouldn't you be in the NBA?

they're L size

I can't believe Taro killed a man for a shirt.
youtube.com/watch?v=hhDL3Q86ofY

is the shirt still only for EU?

Oh, that's good then. For me at least. Kinda silly they don't let you choose.

Taro is the most adorable murderer.

>Nice design on front
>Stupid advertisement logo on back
Not falling for that jew trickery

Except is has the logo on the back. Otherwise I'd be down to wear it.

Still no game in HK store, might have to pay for the goddamn jap cards...

for (You)

never really liked basketball.

I have to shop at big and tall stores. Those stores are more for the big, less for the tall. a shirt designed for a fat fuck won't work for me, it's like a parachute. A plain colored t-shirt can cost me like $25, not some brand name or anything either.

I can imagine, I'm only 6'2" and thin and its already an issue to find good fits as everything is made for fat.

Hope you are not too skeletal user, super tall skeletons are scary.

>paying 8000 yen for a videogame

lol might as well wait a few weeks

Is the shirt package only for UK?

please respond

It was the same for the Odin's Sphere remake. I think I was one of the few anons who could fit into it. I think I can get away with a medium, but it'd be snug.

Yes.

Thats basically just 5% over the local prize of the game, the problem is the eternally jewish system of buying fucktarded cards for the PSN store, so for a 8000 yen purchase, you need to spend 10000yen.

But yeah, tough deal, I really want to play it now, even took some days off for it, considering waiting for a physical version might as well put me in range of waiting for a PC version too, this may end up too many weeks of waiting...